Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MQ0Xf-yT5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
youtube.com/watch?v=MuzCLmqBXDs
youtube.com/watch?v=qpCpc0h6BXg
youtube.com/watch?v=moqXuuwK0J4
youtu.be/Xe0fvUgvvQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really that cringey, I smiled a bit.

...Anonymous
05/19/16(Thu)20:13:04 No.65016899
#
Mon tres cher Gogol, I had understood Beavers finally departed this fucking earth within the last two years. I was told this by a very old friend last month while I was holidaying in Melbourne with a wonderful married couple whoa re dear old friends.. My friend James' wife Jennifer who is my favorite woman on earth had been running the Oz National FIlm LIbrary acquisitions and archive for the OZ Governmen National Library in Canberra through the late 70s and early 80s. She struck up a quite unique relationship (only ever conducted over the telephone) with Greg who became apparently besotted with her. (She isn't even a faghag.) He made literally EVERYTHING avaialble to her in the most superb first print run 16mm Ekatchrome and Eastman Kodak prints. I used to routinely hire these and project them on my old 70 share house in Sydney wall with my post war Bell and Howell. This literally complete collection of Greg's work is one of the few worldwide to have been so exhaustively archived and curated and preserved.
Then everything went south.

When Greg and la Beavers took off for the fucking Greek isles to satisfy not only Greg's paranoia about the United States (totally undestandable to this day) but also Beaver's totally demented concept of paradise of the subnlime to which devotees were expected to arrive in their awe struck numbers for the delectation of tasting Marko's vision, but always - alas - with the Beavers films as part of the , umm, transcendental package.

Thus Greg's work has been legally quarantined now for close to three decades, because of this lunatic. When I heard Beavers had died I quietly offered a prayer of thanks to Basileus Ml 2, the god for all atheists.

Tell me it's true. Pretty Please?!

As for this momemntary apparition by someone here who seems to be chanelling the ghost of Ray Carney and demanding legal redress?

Nice post my man!

Is it too early to crown myself winner?

youtu.be/MQ0Xf-yT5ZA

whoa that was some next level shit at the end there. i feel like i saw into a man's sad little soul

made it 46 seconds

11 seconds.

What's cringe is that you know this URL by memory:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

fuck off with your emoji cancer

Around 50 seconds the cringe really settles in

NOT

damn bro hard af thanks for the link

CRINGE

Says the guy posting 9gag-tier meme pictures

bless his heart

>meme pictures

>#kirk cobain

>a drum
>a single drum

Guys none of you can top this off:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuzCLmqBXDs

youtube.com/watch?v=qpCpc0h6BXg

Watched the whole thing
What's with scenester-emo rap? This has gradually been becoming a thing

Sup Forums itself is cringier than anything in this thread

>mfw he dreeses up and acts like a tranny half way through the video

Is he in the wrong?

Yes. Utterly. People are just more aware now than ever at how ignorant your average person is because communication is so much faster and ubiquitous. It's mass confirmation bias.

I think this is a great parody video/song.
So I can enjoy it

fuck, this is pure cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=moqXuuwK0J4

My all-time favorite.

It's not parody, the guy takes himself 100% seriously

absolutely incredible

>when he breaks the guy's camera

This song seems like it was meant to solve an argument but instead caused several more

>"I didn't cheat on YOOOOOOOOUUUUU IM ACTUALLY THE KING OF AWESOME COOL GUYS BITCH"

pree based

Why the fuck did mods delete my hilarious copy pasta

> must be "real"

30% of all songs played are Freddie Gibbs and Madlib - Real

idk if i have a problem with that

youtu.be/Xe0fvUgvvQg

This wierd shit is basically cheating in cringe threads.

Holy shit this was in the basement of my old pool no fucking way

what the fuck

every time this gets posted I start to wonder if the chick in the yellow suit thing has a dick. 2:59 for a decent still.
Am I crazy? that bulge seems a little too large for a female's mons pubis.

It's not even weird, just purposedly annoying, forced and awkward.
That could have been nice, but why did that fucking edgelord had to just *take* someone's camera and smash it? And what's more, why did the camera owner didn't immediately punch him in the mouth?

What are people?