/insomniacsgeneral/? who else likes to go to sleep with music? post your sleepiest tunes

/insomniacsgeneral/? who else likes to go to sleep with music? post your sleepiest tunes.

I like to end my nights with:

hammock
a winged victory for the sullen
stars of the lid
brian eno
harrold budd
grouper
windy and carl

pic very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUHBRbS2U4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i listen to rachel maddow while i sleep
dunno
feels good

Yes, this thread is perfect. Thanks for sharing those groups, gonna check em out for sure.
My usual go-tos are:
Dragging A Dead Dear Up A Hill - Grouper
Benji - Sun Kil Moon
American Weekend - Waxahatchee
An Empty Bliss Beyond This World - The Caretaker
David Pajo's work (especially Skateboarding In Pine Ridge and Scream With Me)
Amiina
2 8 1 4

Keep this going guys, I'd love some new sleep albums.

Oh, and I also really like Stratosphere by Duster and Pink Moon by Nick Drake sometimes

Gas - Pop has sent me to sleep countless times and I mean that in the best way possible it's really one of my favorite albums. Also Julia Holter does the trick sometimes.

is there any artists who have made albums specifically for falling asleep to?

no cheap jokes please

I'm not an insomniac, it's just difficult for me to stop listening to music long enough to sleep. I have to tear myself from my stereo system.

yeah, some fag did dome big art piece.....google i guess

how can you sleep to the depressions of benji?

Robert Rich and Sleep Research Facility are probably the best examples. Pic related is an essential.

google what?

enter: faggot music sleep art piece
then type faggot a couple more times so that you remember i am fucking yo in the ass

a quick wiki
>Also around this time, he attended Stanford University. During his tenure there, Rich became well known in the San Francisco Bay area for giving live night-time performances for somnolent or sleeping audiences. These were experiments to influence REM cycle sleep with auditory stimulus. They were usually nine hours long and lasted from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.. During these performances, he would generate abstract drones and atmospheres while the audience dozed in sleeping bags that they brought themselves. In the morning he would end the concert with piano solos. He would then serve tea to the audience.

what the fuck i want this

Also, try this if you want a vaporwave sleep. I don't find it to be that good for keeping me asleep (I always keep waking up in the middle of the night when I'm listening to this) but it is extremely relaxing and gives me very trippy dreams. Somehow it keeps me in the phase of light sleep where dreams are the most memorable.

Steven Stapleton of Nurse with Wound also did a sleep concert recently in I think Norway, but it's highly unlikely that you'll find a recording.

i dont want a recording i want to experience sleeping to live music and waking to live music and tea

Well you missed it and sleep concerts rarely ever happen, so tough luck. I also want it, but it's an unlikely opportunity.

Grimes, everyday

are you hot?
i will play music til you sleep
fuck you while youre sleeping
and make tea and music for when you wake

I think you replied to the wrong post.

OH FUCKING SHIT I DID
are YOU hot?

Maybe…
But I'm going to sleep now, so you'll have to ask the other user.

whats you're address
....i've got my harmonium in the car

youtube.com/watch?v=QUHBRbS2U4Y