Mouse thread? I'm looking to buy a cheap mouse for >gayming and I thought I'd ask on here before I buy one...

Mouse thread? I'm looking to buy a cheap mouse for >gayming and I thought I'd ask on here before I buy one. What does Sup Forums use?

Not a gaymen but I still use microsoft basic optical mouse 2.0 because this shit just won't die.

Yeah I think I need a couple more buttons though. Playing r6 siege and using middle mouse is not ideal

I like my Logitech G600 or whatever.
Don't get it, though, it's kind of bad. One year or so lifespan tops. Now my leftclick is like an autoclicker, or a strobe, or one of those neon signs that sometimes flicker.

define "cheap"

you can get a rival 100 or a chink surplus of an older higher-end gaming mouse for a bit under $400

G502
/thread

learn to read you blind faggot, that one is not even close to cheap

Roccat kone pure

It's €55 for fuck sake, unless you're an absolute poorfag that's easily attainable. A mouse should be a long term investment anyway. No point buying a shitty €20 every year instead of a good €60 one every four years

Cheap as in under 50 quid. To be honest it only has to have a couple of extra buttons and be comfy. $400 is almost half my total pc cost so I wouldn't dream of spending anything like that

Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1a or 3.0. £12 on eBay here for a new one.

As good as any gaming mouse you'll find but classier looking, more durable and far cheaper. Only idiots wouldn't use one.

that's barely under average for gaming mice you dipshit

i meant $40 and ur a dumbass for even believing there exist any gaming mice for $400

enjoy your shit 4m/s movement limit, casual pleb

you might be able to get a zowie ec2a for under £50 now the new models came out

Are you retarded or just mad? You can get g502s for $30

>implying everyone lives in the same country
>calls other people retarded

>microsoft XX00 mouse
you guys seriously don't know this?

>new models came out
what models, name some

any other answer than logitech g102 / 203 is objectively wrong, unless you consider buying used

g403 wireless is p nice but not that cheap

Ended up buying the g502 based on reviews. Thanks for the help mates

Where do I purchase this low-poly mouse?

Stop shilling some shitty ancient mouse you retard. He wants a gaming mouse with extra buttons, the g502 is the best value mouse that will suit both these needs. Any cheaper and you're just getting some chink shit with an awful sensor that will be useless for gaming

What is it with Americans and thinking everyone lives in the United States? Believe it or not you guys don't make up the entire worlds population.

enjoy that hole in your palm, jesus.

Small price to pay for untraceable mouse clicking

if someone saw that i owned some tacticool gamergear like that I would die of shame

Currently I have a G402s, not sure about the cheap part (I got it at a decent price but don't know how much they cost now), thing is it's kinda like said, I had to take it apart and kinda butcher its inside a few times to fix it, it works more or less. If you ever find a G400s cheap go for it, I had one like 4 years ago, kept it until a year or so, and the thing was godly, never had a problem with it, excellent feel when in hand, had I not sold it I would still be using it easily. Thing is I think they can only be found used now days and at high price too.

A cheap alternative I had long ago was the Saitek Cyborg V1. Paid it like 15-20 eurobucks and aside from the fact that my own negligence made it fall from the desk a few times and I had to tinker it up with duct tape at some point, it was not bad overall. Dunno if you can still find them but try giving it a shot maybe.

i came here to post this

I have used a Revoltec Fightmouse Elite with great satisfaction for years, they seem to be discontinued though. Used to cost like 30€.

>11 buttons, all reassignable
>ceramic feet
>weights
>macro software on par with Logitech's
>individual X Y axis sensitivity in 90 DPI steps

im super serial

Struth

You can literally buy it online and pay $10 for shipping worldwide

Man it's almost as if this is an American imageboard.

Man it's almost as if you're retarded.

what mouse?

As an American on an American imageboard, I'm going to do things like assume others are American and post prices in USD. You're the foreigner here, buddy, quit your bitching and deal with it.

Better question: What mousepad should I get? I'm using a cheap black cloth one with a gel wrist rest and it gets dirty and the gel gives out after a year.

>foreigner on website
oh wait you're serious...

OH FUCK ITS RIGHT ON TOP OF US

steelseries qck+, pretty cheap and they just work, especially if you game. If you don't, just get some huge cheap cloth lne from China.

bruh

this

It's an American website predominantly used by Americans. Fuck off to your containment board

>GIT OFF MY LAWN, ILLEGAL AYYLIUM
la luz extinguido doesnt realize you're a foreigner in your own country

Get off our American servers you spic. We'll build a virtual wall and get your government to pay for that one too.

im whiter than you

Fuck mice, get a trackball. The kensington orbit with scroll ring is a fantastic trackball and it costs 26 UK funny money on amazon.

Sure thing, Speedy Gonzales

What would I use for an armrest then?

patrz, jak się zasrał

got nothing better than copying what i called you? classic burger.

/thread
Although if the scroll ring is anything like the Kensington Expert Trackball it sucks. I wish I'd just gone for a SlimBlade

What makes the + better than mass or limited?

>gaming
Kys

You're about 8 hours too late with that joke.

I've never used the expert but I think the orbits scroll wheel is wider. Pic related.

Nigga are you trying to avoid radar detection?

Nigga did you forget to read the thread?

The width isn't the issue, it's how it rotates