Protip: anti-apple spergs need not post in this thread

Protip: anti-apple spergs need not post in this thread

Anyone of you have an iphone then switch to android? Do you miss anything about your iphone? What does your android do better than the iphone or vice versa?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/iphone-x-problems/24964/iphone-x-problems-all-known-issues-logged-so-far
youtube.com/watch?v=8vHCBwJVeO4
newsweek.com/iphone-x-most-fragile-iphone-apple-ever-built-703692
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I changed after i had an iphone 4 for like 3 years, i like androids better. Mainly the customization and the ability to actually do something other than text or call with my phone.

>do something other than text or call with my phone
Can you expand on this? What do you do with your phone that you couldn't do on an iPhone?

Manually delete files i dont want, torrent, use klwp, and access apps that couldnt be put on the store, downloading modded .apk files of paid apps and such

The only thing I miss from iDevices is how easy it was to make and restore backups of everything.

Had the iPhone 6S+ since launch and now moved back to Android with a Note 8. I won't mention s-pen features because that's a bonus from having a Note.

Besides Apple's services like iCloud and such there's nothing my iPhone did that my Note 8 can't do. Timely updates were really nice but that's pretty much it

My Note 8 does let me organize the homescreen and app drawer the way I like. Not to mention that if I want to keep an offline library of songs, movies, tv shows...I can do so without having to suffer through iTunes syncing and I'm not restricted by the internal storage space. Another thing is that if I don't like an app, I can download a different one and make it the default.

Android is rad but I really miss the design consistency of iOS, googles design is still 2 years behind apple

>>Anyone of you have an iphone then switch to android?
iPhone 6 to Galaxy S7
>Do you miss anything about your iphone?
No.
>What does your android do better than the iphone
Not bend.
>or vice versa?
Nothing.

I have an iPhone 8 and want to go to Android, but I really don't know where to start.
>Samsung = TouchWiz
>LG = hardware problems
>Pixel = garbage screen
>One Plus and Huawei = chinkshit

>iShit
>not chinkshit

I think the Material Design is the ugliest shit I've ever seen. And I'm not picky at all. I'd take greenish original Gameboy screen over this shit.

I really wasn't a fan of Apple's software store, and lack of ability to flash other roms on top of the hardware. I like to tinker with my device a lot, so Apple's confined system was probably a bad choice for me to begin with. Its lack of file manager used to annoy me, the lack of customizable buttons, the costly developer options, the lack of ability to access a terminal, and its lack of removable components (such as battery, or micro SD slots) are a major turn off. It feels too locked.

Dude, they're all made in some Asian country, but there's no way you can say the iPhone is in the "chinkshit" category.

cool

The best thing about Android is installing apk files.

iShit is chinkshit for brain dead morons with room temperature IQ.
knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/iphone-x-problems/24964/iphone-x-problems-all-known-issues-logged-so-far

>new phone design has some initial problems
>derr it's the same as $100 chink phones
kys faggot

a high spec stock Android phone is superior to an iPhone in almost every way.
things i miss nontheless:
>some apps are much better optimized (snapchat, few google apps funnily enough)
>that vibration motor is godly and no phone can compare
>phone feels very premium

check out the new nokia. Good specs, camera, screen and pure stock android with future updates.

so basically autism staff.

iShit is literally $100 chinktrash marked up to $1000 and sold to gullible brain dead troglodytes. How else do you think Apple became the most profitable company?

I switched back to iPhone after having a Galaxy for a while. This I missed: battery life, standby time, iMessage, and ios interface in general.

>feels premium
I've only ever used a 4s so idk if they got better but the 4s feels like a playskool toy

>iShit is literally $100 chinktrash marked up to $1000
Completely not true. The iphone X costs $357 to produce. Some chink phones don't even sell for that much. Are you a fucking moron? iOS is garbage, but almost no one disagrees that from a hardware/design/durability aspect Apple makes very good stuff.

thistbhfam

>ishit
>hardware/design/durability
Curry break's over Rajeet.

>check out the new nokia
I will, but what are the odds it sticks around for more than a year? A lot of Android phones tend to either disappear or have massive redesigns that looking nothing like the previous version everyone liked.

After having an iphone for atleast 8 years, when I switched from the 6s to the Galaxy s8 I did not miss a single thing. If anything, I felt the s8 had more things I liked than any iphone I had before. The sheer amount of freedom the Android ecosystem gives you is unrivaled to iOS. Plus having a fucking headphone jack, plus expandable storage up to 256GB is fucking am amazing and is something Apple would never do because $$$$$$$$

>iShit is literally $100 chinktrash marked up to $1000 and sold to gullible brain dead troglodytes.
iToddlers will defend this.

Wow, talk about straw man nonsense. Every hardware design flaw they've ever had has been fixed with firmware or future model updates.
Most android phones have shit screens, charging ports that break all the time, crap speakers, and the Galaxy S8 is the most delicate phone ever made.

I had an iPhone 5s for a few years before buying an S7. I really missed the consistency of iOS apps most of all. Android always seems to look like a mess with so many GUI's not following Material Design not even a little bit. It's not a huge deal breaker to me, but it's one of my pet peeves. I've upgraded to the Pixel XL 2 since then and it's on par or even better than iPhones. Now that iOS 11 is jailbroken I do feel as though I am missing out on something.

>iphones have shit screens, charging ports that break all the time, crap speakers, and the iShit X is the most delicate phone ever made.
Fixed for reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vHCBwJVeO4

The Note 8 sells for $1000 and probably has the same (or less) production costs as the X.

What did you disprove? That phones break when you drop them? That's every phone ever made. It's still more durable than the S8 (which is literally like a wafer cracker in your hand and gets screen cracks just by putting it on your pocket at a bad angle).
And again you're strawmanning arguments. No comment on the screen, speakers, port/button durability, etc.
And wasn't it the Note that was fucking exploding?

>t. iToddler with no argument

Only because Samsung makes the panels for the iPhoneX and charges apple somewhere between $150-$200 for each panel

You will defend this like the good little iTroglodyte you are.

i can only tell you that it has androidone. so it will get Android P for example. its basically a non-google pixel. also the specs are pretty good so it will stay around as long as they are up to date (i expect you get 3 years out of it)

Ive dropped my S8 on asphalt and drop it on my floor all the time, not a single scratch or crack

i meant the 6 plus. yeah the earlier ones feel like shit but when they were new they probably felt premium as well.

See; this is the kind of retards that came on this board with the raise of tech consummerism, no arguments just cherry-picking and name calling.

>t. iToddler
newsweek.com/iphone-x-most-fragile-iphone-apple-ever-built-703692

Again, nothing but strawman arguments. The Note 7 had numerous explosions before Samsung even acknowledged there was a problem. Then they saw the PR disaster that was on their hands and offered exchanges.
The Apple explosion was a one time incident.

See; this is the kind of retards that came on this board with the raise of tech consummerism, no arguments just cherry-picking and name calling.

Fuck off back to with your fellow subhuman iTroglodytes.

My arguments:
Apple has better/more durable screens, glass, drop factor, speakers, ports and buttons.
Most android is chink garbage.

Fuck off Satan, and take your exploding fragile iChinkshit with you.

>herr derr wurks4me
The S8 has been declared one of the most delicate phones ever made even by android fanboys.

My arguments:
Apple has fucking shit screens, glass, drop factor, speakers, ports and buttons.
FACT: Apple iShit is chink garbage for gullible morons.

Uh, the Android phones are more likely to explode than iPhones. I can't recall any other phone in existence to pull it's model off the shelves, do recalls, and offer refunds.

For an android maybe, but it's definitely stronger than any iphone I've had

iTODDLERS

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>the android phones

>Apple has fucking shit screens
The X screen has been called one of the best screens ever. The Pixel turns yellow and blue at certain angles, others have bad lighting and viewing angles.
>glass
Samsung's phones use the newest Gorilla Glass which cracks more than Apple's glass.
>drop factor
S8 is the most delicate.
>speakers
Not even up for debate.
>ports and buttons
Again, not up for debate. The cheaper USB charging ports break all the time. LG has headphone jack problems.
You literally sound like 12 year old who just rooted his first Android phone.

Uh, iPhones have already exploded, taken down an airliner, and killed dozens more with eletrocution. Apple is just a shitstain company that would rather blame users than take responsibility for the chinkshit trash it shits out. Subhuman iToddlers like you will just pretend none of that matters and defend your gay fruit religion to the death though.

>For an android maybe, but it's definitely stronger than any iphone I've had
No way in hell is this true. There are reports of the S8 screen cracking for almost no reason. It's a beautiful phone, but it's very thin, delicate, and the curved screen doesn't help it's durability.

>Protip: anti-apple spergs need not post in this thread
Fuck you, Poojeet. I'm doing it anyways.
>Anyone of you have an iphone then switch to android?
Yep.
>Do you miss anything about your iphone?
No.
>What does your android do better than the iphone or vice versa?
My Samshit S5 with Lineage OS is like 20x faster than my iShit 6, has an SD card slot, removable battery, and a superior display and camera. The battery life is 5x what the iTurd got. I also get a file manager and OS updates that are like 350MB instead of 1.5GB like on iToy OS. I don't need JewTunes to transfer files and I even have USB 3.0 and fast charging, and I swapped the back cover for $15 so it supports wireless charging. I have a headphone jack, and I can also make calls without sounding like a robot or disconnecting. iTurds don't even work as phones because of the horrible antenna problems.

And last but not least, my Android phone doesn't fucking bend in half.

This 12 year old iToddler will pretend this doesn't exist.

Webms

>Apple said the glass on its three new iPhones—the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X—would be tougher than not just its predecessors, but all other smartphones out there.

>The new generation of iPhones “are reinforced by a steel and copper structure with the 50 percent deeper strengthening layer using our dual ion-exchange process,” Apple said, adding that it is “the most durable glass ever made in a smartphone.”

>Since its release on Friday the usual slew of tests and reviews that come with the launch of a new Apple product have inundated social media platforms. It didn’t take long for Apple’s claims to be put in doubt, with some initial drop tests concluding that the iPhone X is the “most breakable iPhone ever.”

ITODDLERS BTFO

>Uh, iPhones have already exploded, taken down an airliner, and killed dozens more with eletrocution.
Jesus Christ, you're really a lost cause. When you're making hundreds of millions of devices, odds are something will go wrong on a very, very small scale. But with the Note, they cheaped out and had to do a full 180 on the product.
Whatever bro, good luck with your blue/yellowish screens, shit speakers, ports that stop working, and Android Lag which seems to set in after a few months.

(You)

>being an iToddler subhuman
Jesus Christ, you're really a lost cause. When you're making hundreds of millions of devices, odds are something will go wrong on a very, very small scale. But with the iShit, they cheaped out and had to do a full damage control to cover up all the people they killed.
Whatever bro, good luck with your shattered screens, shit speakers, bent phone, ports that stop working, and lagging iOS which seems to set in after the first update.

iToddlers will defend this.

>cracking for no reason
it only cracks if you're a retard, it has a hard-set IQ limiter

thistbhfam

>i defend appel ifones

Protip: pro-apple Pajeet spergs need not post in this board
Fuck off back to your containment boards:

Xiaomeme, still chinkshit but at least is cheaper , and MIUI is top comfy.

Androidfag logic.
Apple
>makes hundreds of millions of iPads and iPhones
>one of them allegedly unfortunately overheats and explodes on a plane, possibly causing it's crash
Worst thing ever.

Android (Samsung)
>makes millions of phones and tablets (much less than Apple)
>thousands of Note 7's start exploding all over the world
>fortunately, none of these explosions took place on a plane
Somehow this is not only ok, but a BETTER situation than the one Apple had.

iToddler subhuman logic
Apple
>makes hundreds of millions of iPads and iPhones
>dozens of them explode and catch fire
>refuse to recall much less admit it's a problem
>exploding iphone epidemic eventually kills dozens and takes down a plane
>hires street shitting pajeets to damage control it
BEST THING EVER.

Android (Samsung)
>makes millions of phones and tablets
>a couple catch fire
>do total recall of product line and publicly apologizes to entire world for potentially putting customers in danger
>fortunately no one is killed
WORST THING EVER

The 12 year old iToddler will defend this.

One big thing to check before buying a phone is to check its custom ROM support in case of bloatware or lack of updates happen for that phone.

Apple cocksuckers should unironically be rounded up and gassed for being a waste of oxygen tbhfam.

Pretty much the same. I had an iPhone 4 for 3 years, and I actually liked it, it was a neat phone. However, it was really annoying that Apple restricted me in the most autistic ways imaginable, so I switched to Android. I can download and install whatever I want, I don't need to convert the videos I want to watch, I can manage files easily, don't have to use the fucking excuses of an application called iTunes.

I liked the display of my iPhone, but again, I prefer an AMOLED display (it's not like the screen of an iPhone leaves much to be desired though).

The only thing I miss on my android phone is safari, awesome battery life and very fast with adblockers installed.

I had an iPhone (6, if that matters), brought a Galaxy s8
Hate it, will buy an iPhone X soon

I don't give a shit about customization
Selfie camera sucks, Bixby isn't available in my language (IT), the right edge-thing is useless, screen is not optimized (for example I can't fully see the stories on Instagram, it will stretch out the sides and cut out a piece on the sides)
Webms are the only positive thing, but then again, I'll download an app or something to see them
Also, Android keyboard sucks, had to install another and still isn't that great
I'm probably nitpicking tho, gonna miss downloading free apps (not that I pirated many, just a couple I believe)
To finish this off, the fucking stupid default samsung launcher sucks ass and so does it's facial recognition that works only in some rare conditions
I'm not an apple fag/fan, I just buy what's comfier for me

This.

imessage was nice. thats it.

t. Moron who believes there are good phones not made in chinkland

Long time Android """power""" user that switched over to iphone.
Used the Nexus line for a long while (rooted, ROMS, heavily customized) but after it got the Pixel rebrand and ridiculous price increase it did not appeal from a price:performance standpoint. Other flagships were never appealing to me due to relatively short support life and development fragmentation.

There was a point where I relied heavily on my phone for a large amount of daily computing and I would still recommend Android for anyone that does. Custom codecs, sideloading applications, relative development freedom, hostfile adblocking, large collections of advanced utilities all make Android much better when you're heavily relying on one device.
The itoy however has much longer support life (despite the nasty things Apple does for planned obsolescence), quicker sec patches, and good app development quality.
With a battery replacement in the middle of it's support life, I'm hoping to use the ishit 7 plus until EOL.

Started with a Nokia Lumia. Was gifted an iPhone 4s. The disgusting battery life (Especially compard to my Lumia, of all things) gave me a profound disgust for iPhones.
Bought myself a Redmi Note 3 pro. Couldn't be happier, and never switching back.

Andreets have donated 80 (You)'s to this thread. See you losers again tomorrow.

I'm not an Apple fan but admittedly I've considered switching for the ecosystem alone. I think it's more refined than Google's or Samsung's. My only issue is that I enjoy the customization on Android and sideloading APKs, but their novelty is slowly wearing off on me. What do?