What Albums from this decade will be remembered in 50 years?

If I had to pick. Maybe TPAB or blackstar.
(google.com/amp/uproxx.com/music/2010s-albums-50-years-from-now/amp/?client=safari#)

My mixtape.

same

Floral Shoppe

blackstar for sure, I'm not sure about any hip hop.

Obviously Blackstar if you have to choose one. Not because it's the best album (even though it is)

TPAB more than any other album will be the one that brings people to Hip Hop the same way Sgt Pepper brought people to Rock.

Kendrick lamars demos are better than blackstar.
(Also. Heros is his best album. Blackstar does not come close. Although not a bad album)

Lamar > Bowie > West

Yeah but Heroes isn't from this decade, so

*Heroes

Disagree, but it's irrelevant, really. Bowie is a legend spanning six decades and Blackstar is about his death. No chance the others will be remembered as fondly in 50 years

The Money Store.

dubs makes it true

What will music be like in 50 years? Will I live until then? I'm so scared.

Blackstar (obvious) >> MBDTF > TPAB.

Interesting question, OP. I think your suggestions are good candidates. RAM and Bon Iver come to mind. I'm really not sure exactly what will be remembered as iconic of our time. Maybe Contra? That was pretty popular, right?

Fuck it annoys me when people have a different opinion to mine.

if it's any Vampire Weekend album I could imagine Modern Vampires just because of how successful it was

just listen to ae

All my non-music-nerd friends have heard of blackstar. Less than half know who kendrick lamar is. Even Kanye is much more popular.

>music-nerd

>Lies

litera;lly if you dont pick TPAB kys

Any westerner under 30 who doesn't know who Kendrick Lamar is literally lives under a rock. Literally.

Kanye will be someone who we all look back on and are surprised that we liked at the time, most of his music has already aged like milk and without his personality around to hold the music up, no one will give much of a shit.

that three options make me sad

In 50 years we all will be dead so who cares

your friends are either made up or you're lying

>Implying most of Sup Forums is above 18

This desu

he's talking about the islamization of the planet, bro.

>implying you'll all live that long