Why is the infinity sign in the Visual Studio Code icon cut off? Shit like this really triggers my autism

Why is the infinity sign in the Visual Studio Code icon cut off? Shit like this really triggers my autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

openvim.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a fish
what are you, stupid?

Also stop running VS 2017
Install VS 6.0, 2005, or 2008.

>Also stop running VS 2017
>Install VS 6.0, 2005, or 2008.
Why user? Don't you know that UWP is the future?

To show that it's ALMOST a working product, but not quite as productive as the full Visual Studio.

It's now a flat headed fish

>VS Code
Use Vim

Just complain in Github
Huge shitstorm orange icon prove it.

>phone

Why?

but vim takes three months of learning everyday to make it as efficient as vscode is out of the box (if even)

It takes 15 minutes to learn vim, it's i3.
openvim.com/

yes and if you just learn vim you are as productive as with notepad. you need 15000 plugins to actually get functionality out of it

ditto

Does it have snippets, code completion or any sort of documentation functionality?

>snippets
Copy pasted code? Yeah
>code completion
I'm sure there is a plug-in for it
>documentation
You mean a web browser?

>>documentation
>You mean a web browser?
Y I K E S

If you mean internal documentation then you just need to write it in plaintext, latex, or markdown. If you mean language docs devdocs.io is all you need really.

>idk what vim is or does
Sour grapes

Obviously, that's why people use it.

> i only use autistic terminal tools cuz muh microsoft wants to steal muh data
thats what you sound like.
vim is for autists who set every single thing up themselves.
vscode you can download and start being productive instantly.

You don't need to configure i3. I use the vim plugin when I develop in Visual Studio and it doesn't evens support configuring.

It's not i3, sour grapes brown guy.

It's to symbolize open development. The current icon looks nice imo.

>Copy pasted code? Yeah
No, I mean setting a shortcut for a template, e.g, forloop [magic button] -> for loop template.
>I'm sure there is a plug-in for it
Just text completion or full support for different method signatures and comments for every entry? How fast would it be?
>You mean a web browser?
KEK. No, I want to follow implementation of functions and it would be nice to get a small one-liner about what the function does and its different signatures/alternatives like any decent IDE.
I am tired of IDEs using half a gig while being so fucking slow and want something that werks well.
Syntax highlighting doesn't matter much to me.

im talking about vim not i3, what are you talking about.
so you DO use visual studio

>No, I mean setting a shortcut for a template, e.g, forloop [magic button] -> for loop template.
There are macros that do a lot more than that.

How about you research yourself instead of getting spoonfed.

Learn English Ramesh. Then go fuck a goat or a cow or whatever you do.

>How about you research yourself instead of getting spoonfed
I have alreay heard about vim and I don't want to waste time getting used to something that I might eventually hate.

im german you fucking americuck fatass, nothing i wrote was wrong, i speak perfect english. now go shoot up a school and come back home, go in ur basement and continue shitposting

Stop using proprietary garbage. Emacs is fantastic.

Vim is only good for quick edits. Emacs is a really good editor.

>he needs a template to write for loops
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Damn Rajeesh, calm down

Notepad++
You will never use anything else

It's a lawn chair that fell over, you dumb fucks.

VSC is Free and Open Source Software. It has Intellisense, Git integration, syntax highlighting, snippets, code refactoring and more. Oh, and it is written by expert professionals, not fat balding NEETs.
VSC is ready on the go and doesn't need any daily tweaks or learning. It also has customizable hotkeys for quick coding without using the mouse. It is very lightweight for any machine that was made in the last 10 years.

but does it have org mode??

>codeblocks
>set "forb" as shortcut
>ctrl + j
for ( ; ; ) {
}

Quicker than you

Or you could just type the for loop as you go so you don't have to move your pointer around already placed symbols.

You can specify in the macro setting where the cursor should land once it has been expanded by using the pipe.

visual studio is so good that I'd have sex with it

My hole brother.