youtube.com/watch?v=wKJVVkzo7fA
clyp.it/tsarfalj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=qvPh_V2EzaE

we have to
can't leave him in this state, nobody should live like that

I'm here lol ama

why has no one combined minimal techno with djent yet

any fellow discogs autists need submissions voted?

oh my waaaaaaaaahd

yeehaw pardners
no intentions of spreading bad vibes but the choons in these threads are proper simple minded. it wouldn't hurt if people posted something that could be enjoyed without drugs or outside the clubs.

hope i used the right blemes to get my point across. i'm not a local wasteman.

>it wouldn't hurt if people posted something that could be enjoyed without drugs or outside the clubs.
LOL
lol
just L O freaking L my lad
jesus fucking lol
loooooooooooooooooooooool
i don't lol for fun
loolOOoLOLOlolo
but i'll lol ur mum
LOL!
absolute lolers

>outside the clubs.
LOL

wew lol

soundcloud.com/originaldjmemzee/chip-cant-run-out-of-bars

is this 2016's mainstream memegrime single to replace Shutdown/That's Not Me/Shut Up?

I think it just might be.

anything on in in manny

How is this kid taken seriously again?

Woke up and was listening to Whitehouse when I remembered that time surgeon mixed it into his set. What a madman.

all lads from manchester - free dnb night at zombie shack this saturday

featuring big names - dj ruzt, mel low d & workshy rene, lokrian, tryptic, flummox and vortx

dis culd turn 'are krishna into a bad bwoy
youtube.com/watch?v=rQGUJ7KZ7hU

>Woke up and was listening to Whitehouse
wew

no there isn't dan, literally wtf are u doing up tehre lol

is it possible to dance to synthwave at clubs lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=BP1C-W8A69s

i don't knife for fun
but i'll knife ur mum

coz he spun 2 mcs in the matter of a few months

and he can't run out of bars

i don't knife for knife
but i'll knife ur knife

just listen to this kid chat.
he's worse than Nov at the ruff sound showcase

post some ebm please lads

youtube.com/watch?v=m1cRGVaJF7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=n4oFcaVY8iQ

front 242 do some proper bangers

M A N N Y
A
N
N
Y

honestly been finding grouse tunes just leaving youtube autoplay do its thing

youtube.com/watch?v=5HO8x6euxgo

pls answer this quick survey:

1. favorite sub-genre
2. how many cartridges of nitrous do you go through a month

1. ambient techno
2. not done any since october now that i think about it

dubstep
i don't do nitrous, much prefer bunning ganja
ganja me love hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=bVToF1gHapc

kowton was so good in this movie what a guy

1. electro
2. well the median/mode is probably 0

i know you man just might run out of bars chip can't run out of bars

his flow is hard desu and the difference is that nov runs out of bars

got myself some new shoes :)))

youtube.com/watch?v=FQBhr5zTDHw
hehehe

IM SMOKING ON NITROUS OXIDE

looool so true lool

grimeeee grrriiiiiiiiimmee GRRIIIIIIIIm 2000 and 11, select-a-lect-arrr!!!!!!!
POWWW

everyone runs out of bars in the end

1. islamic techno

2. nangs are haram

1. jungle
2. none, i'm straight edge

i don't knife for fun
but i will knfie ur bum

straight edge junglist lmao

1. deep house
2. just an alcoholic innit

I DON'T KNIFE FOR FUN
BUT I'LL KNIFE UR MUM

Yo, senpai
Yo, Chip
Talk to me, man
Where are you, though? Who are you with?
I'm on my Js, blud
Sound, man. This ting has got me, blud, I'm not gonna lie, senpai. I'm not gonna front, senpai. Mad pressures from every angle, senpai
Yeah?
It's come like I'm too ambitious to be with the mandem on the road but, I'm... like... I can't be up there with them people either... you know what I'm saying? I'm too black to be up there, you see what I'm saying, senpai? I don't know, I feel like... I feel like I'm in limbo, Chippy. I feel like I'm in limbo, senpai
Senpai, you're going mad, senpai. I've been, I've been waiting to speak to you, senpai. You're going way too mad, senpai. Like what the fuck did you mean like you don't know why I mentioned your name, senpai? Like North London, senpai. You got the call from God to do something deeper, bro. Like, go got the call to go and make everyone look at everything else that is happening over here, senpai. You get me? That's a deeper calling, bro. Like them callings there, it's not everyone's phone that gets that ring ring there, you see what I'm saying, senpai? Like super powers senpai, super charged, bro
I hear that, senpai
Like just being you alone, senpai, niggas getting to watch. You're doing what you're supposed to do, bro. Cuh we ain't seen nuttin' like this happen before. Who's seen the country flip on its head like this, senpai? These youts don't know what's going on, senpai. They ain't got a fucking clue, senpai. Independent to the T, senpai. Love, brudda, man. I needed that powers. Power up senpai, I don't even like hearing you sound like this, blud. I needed them. The mission's deeper right now. Love, brudda. Mad. Alright, senpai, I'm gonna shout you, man. What you saying though, everything good?
Blud, love you bro, man, just do what you gotta do. Man's doing what I gotta do, senpai. You already know, bro. Powers. Powers

i know your mum just might run out of bars chip don't run out of bars

1. pc music
2. caffeine

These are the words of a true roadman! I used to work on the strip! Big H is an old friend of mine. It is true what they say, he does actually own an AK. However, over the years my good pal 9 Milli Major has unfortunately piled on the pounds. He went from regularly borrowing H's skinny Jeans in 1997 to having custom fitted XXL tracksuit bottoms in 2k15. Something had to change. So I rang the BBK hotline and before you could say 'SERIOUS' I was chasing 9 Milli into a Dark Alleyway with JME and President T. We chose to keep it real & gave him a deep talk about the pace in which he chooses to consume his food. 'Slow Down Prezzie? But I want a new ting of Jelly!' Prez was not amused. Back at the Bloodline HQ a certain Mr. 'Paper Pablo' as his friends like to call him, was studying for his 7th retake in GCSE 'How 2 make it out da hood'... (If only I could persuade Dan to let me have a verse on German Whip) pabs thought to himself, and as he thought to himself, he began to think out loud 'See man drivin a German Whip. PABBY WABBY ON THE REMIX, THATS SICK!' ... Thud! Thump! Crunch Meridian dan had burst through the door and let out a bellowing Roar... DANNN FROM ROUND THE MERIDIAN DANNN!... 'Sir. Please Sir, may I spray you my verse now' said Pabs, anxiously... SILENCE! Where's JAMMER! he said angrily (Dan did not look in the mood for a verse from Pabs) Where's JAMMER! he said a second time, his face was swelling up and his eyes had inflated to the size of cricket balls. 'Here Sire! Over Here, We've Got him',,, 'Who's there? Show yourself!' squeeled Pabs. 2 men appeared from beneath the shadows, one a mousey looking white boy and the other was also white but compared to the first boy he could only be described as a whale! 'Sox, Jaykae! How Nice to see you' The 2 men were dragging what looked like a dried up rastacunt across the floor and slung him in front of their Master, Dan. 'Good work boys, now be gone!' said Dan. 'What about our reward?' Said Jaykae....

1. Grime / Footwork
2. About 350

...'You promised us 2's on a zoot' said Sox. 'Very well, you may have your 2's on a zoot'... 'Pablo, take them to the stash'. 'But..But Sire that's half our stash' said Pablo, hastily. 'Do you want me to remind you of where you stand within this family, Pabby...Wabby?' 'No..Sire, Of course Not!' And with that the 3 men left the room. Silence had at last been restored. Just Dan and the Old man were left... MWRRRRAAAAAGGHHHHHHH ULTRA, MEGA, SUPER SAYAIN RUDEBOY FLIP and before you could blink Dan had flung himself along the wall, backwards somersaulted across the ceiling & landed feet first in Jammer's Mouth', 'Any Last words, Boy?' The soggy heap of raggedy bones emitted a feeble response. 'Meh, Meh. Mek me affa Murkle a Ma,,,' and before he could finish his sentence Dan had began to tear away at the old man's face, blood, guts, guns, knives, Dan had succesfully managed to Lift the BaconMan up above his head by the skin of his Dreadlocks and started to swing the old man round and around... (To be continued) ...

What are you top 10 tunes of all time?

>bonus
fav food?

youtube.com/watch?v=xuljFd4IAno

youtube.com/watch?v=PB6EkATpAyQ

first ten tracks of this pretty much

youtube.com/watch?v=VEBElAlKCqE

"winning"

youtube.com/watch?v=zy1BQiH3qfk

playing online checkers at work with LT001 podcast on LOL!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2cXDgFwE13g
youtube.com/watch?v=sOhxPhqzMwg
youtube.com/watch?v=_ovdm2yX4MA
youtube.com/watch?v=5dbEhBKGOtY
youtube.com/watch?v=OaG2RyDxQlk
youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
youtube.com/watch?v=JxkNphMn7c4
youtube.com/watch?v=AtKZKl7Bgu0
youtube.com/watch?v=GZSsOEqgm0c
youtube.com/watch?v=OzljVL5PFHw

burgers and fish and chips

Oh and just went to the boys room and realised my undergarms are on backwards loool what has my life come to I should probably start listening to ruff sound and get it together

some v. good ones there

thank you very much laddy!!!

Whoah! We're Going To Ibiza
Whoah! Back To The Island
Whoah! We're Gonna Have A Party
Whoah! In The Mediterranean Sea

chip is the grime scene saviour

back now, just a bit more paper

true, now that bugzy malones blown up the grime scene got a lot better
chip hasnt made shit other than diss tracks

>tfw no bleep bf to cuddle with

youtube.com/watch?v=-SLmdBPj9fo

Does anybody have a zip of the new DJ Metatron EP, apparently it's incredible.

residentadvisor.net/reviews/19135

they only just shipped them out a couple days ago i think

youtube.com/watch?v=2FQsHPrxBg0

got that phat bounty on what, so it'll come soon

but boogzeh is terribad

does anyone get really bad anxiety the day after drinking?
like i had 1 bottle of beer, 3 pints of bitter and 4 tins of redstripe last night and i'm not hungover at all today, but i've had like really bad anxiety all day, and feeling quite panicy and i feel like if i had a beer (which i'm doing right now actually) it would cure this anxious feeling
i drink like this pretty much every day to be honest
is this alcoholism?
i'm going out later and plan to get on the coke but i'm worried the simulating effects of that will make this worse, i know that coffee makes me more anxious
might have an etizolam now desu, smooth me out a bit, but then i might get too drunk?
oh well
life is hard

Any lonely man in

youtube.com/watch?v=23B9BQWPV2Q
this is lovely

youtube.com/watch?v=rUYQSDgPdkY

>never thought i would
>feel this just good about something
>never thought i could
>feel like i really need something
>always on my own
>like a solo melody
>never thought i would
>realise that i am in love with u

vroom vroom heh heh

yeah same thing happens here

no hangovers anymore just anxiety the next day

learned the hard way not to drink if ive got to do anything remotely stressful like public speaking the day after. start trembling like an absolute madman

Any amsterdam man in?

Where are we off out tonight then lads?

Nowhere :/ probs gonna b working on tunes though :D

Any witch house collabs with Summerpack, s/t?

i think he's a twat but he's by far the best storyteller in the game

what my /r9k/ bros doing tonight?
also posting to say FUCK YALL NORMIES going out

Pfff I wish family. I was trying to make a witch house tune the other day though desu I call it witch hunter haha

lol fuck off
I'm gonna go see a movie 2nite since there are no decent club nights in my area right now.

s/t i give you big money if you post a pic with timestamp

probably go camden and see where the night takes me

youtube.com/watch?v=wKJVVkzo7fA

how did dj memetron become so popular?

kids that grew up after Moby need some money to bet on discogs? safe german DIY label to make cheesy trance still enjoyable for the underground?

>how did dj memetron become so popular?

making great music, idk?

Trance? lamao fuck off

Probably gonna rest and take it easy this weekend, got 4 nights in a row coming up next week

Who you seeing?

ive just woken up and im not drunk yet fuking hell end it

Lol really?

yes give bitcoin address and i can reward you highly for a pic of you with timestamp

possibly surgeon n Cari Lekebusch and some other random dj's.

Local festival.

clyp.it/tsarfalj
this is my recreation of awesome track i heard in the club last night does anyone recognice? id pls