I just want unlimited super likes

I just want unlimited super likes.

People have been able to mod spotify, snapchat, instagram, kik, but not tinder?

Убeйcя, coциoблядь.

Fuck off

Spotify mods are dead.

Unlimited likes won't make you less ugly

There's nothing on tindr worth liking anyway. Basic bitches slathered in Snapchat filters everywhere. I just want a cute girl that will play vidya and install gentoo with me.

You've came to the right place the, sir!

Кaк нa двaч зaшeл пpям, нopм

This, thots and fuckboys need to grow up.

>fuckboys
who says this?

My buddy found a girl who likes vidya, Anime and non-normie memes. She draws all that shit too, she made a quite lewd kakegurui drawing.

The sad part? I didn't find her before he did.

you sound like complete shit tbqhwyfaf
no wonder you're alone

If only that were true. I'm not into traps, even in coding socks.

Nice

Maybe stop being a fucking loser and uninstall that piece of shit app.

Lmaoing at the shy fattybois getting triggered by a dating app.
I bet you fags use systemd too

The only people who get mad at tinder are the ones that tried it and didn't find anyone. Very sad.

this desu

I didn't need a fucking desperate app to meet my girlfriend.

>Oh pls girls pls give me like i wanna get laid hurrr duuuurrrrff

All of you are fat faggots who need to get their shit together and stop being pathetic losers. What's the point of being successful if you are gonna be a faggot anyway?

Bcкpoйcя, чмoня.

This. We come into this world to breed

>seething
he's not saying you NEED it you mouthbreathing retard
but seeing as how you're so mad over the app existing, you definitely need all the help you can get

likes are probably approved server side so this would be impossible

I met a girl like that about a year ago, blond, perfect qt3.14. He fav game is Minish Cap.

We went out for like a month and she never talked to me ever again.

She is getting BLACKED right now btw.

;_;

I have had tinder since 2015. I am still on it to this day. At one point, I had ~2000 matches. I have gotten chlamydia 3 times from this app and I also have genital warts (they are gone though, but the virus still remains in me)

Call me liar, or troll, whatever. I think I am a decent looking guy but I am also kinda awkward and shy at first. This has led me to be able to fuck a bunch of tinder girls, but never keep one around longer than a few weeks.

Do not use these apps. They only make you more depressed. I am STILL on it and I have yet to have something last more than 2 months. A lot of the girls on there are mentally ill, losers, etc. I am a 4th year CS major at a top 10 public school US. I have interned at two decent companies and I have research experience so I am not a total loser. 99% of girls on there are.

I'm quite mad because of people like you breathing the same air as me.

I hope you get AIDS in your next Tinder date.

Then hack it yourself faggit

I had tinder for 2 months and what I did was just swipe right on every person that appeared on the card stack. If I matched with someone and they were unattractive I would just unmatch them. Super liking is kind of a meme because it gives off the impression that youre putting them on a pedestal and the last thing you want to give a girl is that because it sorta comes off creepy and that you actually like them. Just use regular matching, if anything I would just reccomend boosts as that shit really helps you, but enjoy driving to your dates that are x miles away.

As long as she's loyal, family oriented, and we get along famously, I don't care. I grew up poor, really poor, so I'm not all about money. Love are the ties that bind. Career focused chicks don't focus on me, and I am not about that life. I'm happy if we just have enough for Disney passes.

Tinder algortihm puts you at the bottom of the stack if you do that

What the hell is wrong with this piece of shit broken app? Sometimes I just get unlimited likes for no reason then when I close the app and relaunch it I get all the same people again.

I actually don't care if they're rich. By loser, I mean they don't work or go to school or do anything really.

Tinder was a lot better in 2015/early 2016. It wasn't a meme so the women were actually down to hangout all the time and stuff. Now most of the girls on there just want an ego boost or to see what funny conversations they can pull out of men.

3 of the last tinder girls I dated took antidepressants.

Holy shit how mad can you possibly be. The truth is literally stinging you.

That would be amazing.

it's very possible and quite easy, it's just no ones dumb enough to share how it's done

i've only installed tinder few weeks ago because my friends made me, and i've only liked one person on it and it was a goddamn match and i got scared shitless because my self esteem is rly fucked up and deleted app.

I've had more dates out of okcupid, and the compatibility tests are a lot more thorough. However, they are trying to Copy tindr now and the quality and usability has really gone downhill. You can't even have a conversation with someone, even to politely say no thank you, unless you like tell the app you like the other person. I had to like a hamplanet just to answer a silly question about my testicle.

real shit, what the fuck is okcupid doing

Many surveys of girls have actually showed that they find super likes from guys "creepy" unless they are extremely attractive guys.

please kys you're self

get it together man...

But they're right fuck off

Jesus Christ. Normalfags must be culled for good. This is cancer.

>I am not a total loser. 99% of girls on there are.
I haven't gotten quite as many diseases as this guy, but this is 100% right.

The vast majority of chicks on Tinder are just there for that tiny little shot of dopamine they get when they swipe right and get a match. Just like I was, until I quit that shit and now I run a business and a youtube channel.

Tinder is an addictive drug and absolutely not good for you. Don't install it, and if you have it installed, get rid of it. You are only bringing yourself down, *especially* if you aren't attractive because you won't even get those little shots of dopamine.

Honestly, catering to females so they can screen out uggos that have a real personality, such as myself, for ultra chads, all while jewing you for features that use to be standard.

It's purely to make the experience better for women. Women are the lifeblood of apps like okcupid, so making sure they have a positive experience is a sensible business decision.

when did Sup Forums become /r9k/

You should see /fit/.

I don't even go for the dopamine hit, it's very usage feels like a chore to be honest. For me its literally a message in a bottle. I throw it out in hopes the one tech saavy girl in this redneck county finds it.

Didn't you wear a condom? Do girls on tinder not expect you to wear one or something?

reeeeooooeeeeeeeooo get off my fucking board Normie's. Tinder seems like a ripoff of the zucks first website facemash kek