Gojira

Looks like Gojira are releasing the album of the year Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVvXB-Vwnco

youtube.com/watch?v=FNdC_3LR2AI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xi1sHnlFxyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>of the year
Silly OP, you misspelled "in this year"

OOOOOH SHIT!
this is awesome!

Sounds like Machine Head

I'm still hoping these singles don't represent the rest of the album. If so, I am going to enjoy it though it will mark the decline in their music. What a bummer, they have a really special place in my heart.
Also, shitty videos. What is Justin Beiber doing in Silvera?

Does this band have anything of value outside of le flying whalecore album? That one's pretty good but I get the impression the rest of their stuff is just 'more of the same, but worse'

That second one was awful.

L'Enfant Sauvage was packed full of "3 bars of open e chugging follwed by 1 bar to bring the riff back round" and it's depressing as fuck to hear more of the same from them.

When they signed to Roadrunner I didn't expect them to sell out so quickly but holy shit they've lost all of their spark.

Their first two albums are completely different and are miles better than their recent output.

everything except elephant sausage

that's some faggy shit
does anyone, who is old enough to visit this site, actually listen to it?

>doesn't know gojira
underage spotted

faggot detected

Is that their second album? Cause that's the best thing they've done

One would assume 'le flying whalecore album' refers to the album that literally has a a flying whale on the cover, and literally has a song called 'Flying Whales'

so no, it's not

Seeing them twice in two days. Once at Download Festival and then the next day at the Golden God awards in London.

Silvera is preachy as hell. They are on a pretty high horse.

Sup Forums metal fans are fucking retarded, first single is the most boring generic metal song of the fucking decade, second single was alright but nothing exceptional
If you want metal AOTY listen to pic related faggots

what u just shared is cancer.

>hah lol I'm out of adjectives so I'll just call it cancer like the ppl on filthy frank's comments xD

get lost. värähtelijä was a good album and oranssi pazuzu are GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=xi1sHnlFxyc

>no other blood in me but mine
touched my vegan feels desu