I'm all up in my gloryhole

>I'm all up in my gloryhole
>S.O.?
>No no no

Is Ride calling his fuckbuddy a gloryhole? Savage.

>trying to interpret DG lyrics

Ride is a very talented writer

>BLOBLOBLBOBLLOBLBOBL
>HOOOT HEAD
>OOHH NO
is ride calling his BLBOLBBLBLOB a hot head oh no? savage.

fuck

I find that BP lyrics are a lot easier to interpret than anything else they've done

>I'm all up in my gloryhole
He's using a gloryhole

>S.O.?
Does he have a significant other?

>No no no
No, he's all alone.

you really think exmilitary is harder to interpret than bp? exmilitary is thier most straightforward album lyrically

This seems like the more likely interpretation, but it could go either way, really.

>That's literally what's he's saying with no 2deep4u in sight
>"Eh could go either way"

>S.O.

can we finally just admit this bans is reddit-tier and move on?

similar to the obey me/oh bb poison juxtaposition, I felt like this might be as literal an interpretation to take as it is metaphorical when juxtaposed.
a literal glory hole-- being fucked and used by the weight of this world and our lack of control in it
yet a non-literal glory hole-- one the fanatical people have pushed them into with their praises, while they take and maintain the only sense of control we can identify

"what's your name? check it bitch--
it's death grips"

THREE BEDROOMS IN A GOOD NEIGHBOURHOOD ON FIRE LIKE A MARGARITA MADE OUT OF WOOD

The margarita line is the hardest to decipher on the album. No clue what hes saying there

he's saying gay people don't have signifigantg others, just fuck buddies ie glory hole. If follows their whole redpilled anal prolapse gay themes that are ambiguously embracing homosexuality and simultaneously exposing the negative like aspects of it like anal prolapse (what the fuck happens when shit happens)

the glory hole is also an allegory for the internet (as is the bottomless pit ie endless information) where people constantly massage their ego by interacting with insignificant simulations of others.

>Noise of nomads on sapphire spice
>Cumulus in both hands, can’t kill myself twice

Ride dropping fucking Dune references.

maybe it's about how the life he wanted/wants isn't all it's cracked up to be

Stefan here

Thanks man

ahahahahaha

succ me

god damn, I didn't catch that til just now. Ride is so fuckin based

that's fucking awesome

give it up
give it up