What music are you listening to at the gym and cutting to ready for summer then Sup Forums?

What music are you listening to at the gym and cutting to ready for summer then Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5ZoymcKiMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much anything and everything..I won't be fit by summer but at least I'm over here fucking trying.Been doing this "flexitarian" diet for a week and a half now, apparently it's the quickest way to drop weight.Might go for a jog soon but waiting on my damn shorts to dry.

Me in the blue

GET STUCK IN BRANDON YOU FUCKING LAD

I have no idea what all that means.

all hippity hops
youtube.com/watch?v=f5ZoymcKiMY

see

You're cutting and not jogging? Nigga it's easy to lose weight I did it it's just a matter of limiting your calorie intake by calorie counting and doing cardio every 2nd day. Whether it be jogging, cycling or swimming

Post punk
black metal
hardstyle
gabber

I usually do a lot of cardio, esp with my interest in the martial arts.

>my interest in the martial arts

>flexitarian"
jesus if you're gonna do a meme diet. just do keto

And? I'm into muay thai.

IDM
Techno
Hip Hop
Vidya soundtracks
Film soundtracks
Vaporwave
Post-rock

please don't cut yourself
talk to a friend, or if you don't want to, i'll be happy to help you

I'm naturally skinny but not muscled. I'm worried that soon I'm gonna have to start working out to not become fat

Why did I quote that post what the fuck

I'm way too lazy to consistently go to the gym

>lifted for 1.5 years
>posted body in body rate thread on /soc/
>"good lean torso but you should lift some weights"

why even bother?

Been changing from different Manowar albums lately, but have listened to this particular album for the past 2 weeks. I usually listen to rock/metal when I'm working out.

I listen to The Prodigy Experience and PZG Dubsknit - We Rob Rave when I run.

>not ecky thump

Steady state cardio is the worst way to lose weight, lift weights or do HIIT like sprints, tire pushes, etc for quickest results

Then why are marathon runners so skinny?

Total caloric expenditure over marathon training is high, and the body sheds both fat and muscle to produce the optimal physique for long-distance endurance activity over time.To lose weight quickly, you'll still achieve quicker results from If you did pursue endurance training for the long haul, you would be skinnier than most any other athlete.