i cant be the only one who sees a vagina between her tits

It's clearly a wound, you dumbasshole.

'clearly' lol sure

Wounds look like vaginas

She's a feminist

>Wounds look like vaginas
thanks for the band name

dropped

Unless your band are all female, that kind of language can be problematic.

she hates feminists lol

I'd fuck that vagina between her tits if you know what I mean

source ? ?

>In a 2005 interview with Bust magazine, Icelandic singer Björk said she didn't identify as a feminist, "Because I think it would isolate me. I think it's important to do positive stuff. It's more important to be asking than complaining." She added: "You could probably call my mother a feminist, and I watched her isolate herself all her life from men, and therefore from society."

>from men, and therefore from society.
triggered

can't wait for scene revival

>not using the superior artwork

That's not the cover though, it's outer transparent sleeve of the special edition of the album.

>It's more important to be asking
yes, asking, that's a historically successful political strategy
this but unironically

"Feminists bore me to death. I follow my instinct and if that supports young girls in any way, great. But I'd rather they saw it more as a lesson about following their own instincts rather than imitating somebody."

Bjork

That's exactly the point.

I think she means asking as in asking how to fix

She shoot pussy through yo chest you DIE

i kinda do know what you mean

thats the point mane

wat

edgy

DUDE SEX LMAO: The Artist

wew lass

now that's a growler if I ever saw one

You're wrong.

spotted the virgin

The world is nearly 50% men. Do you retards seriously think it's possible to isolate yourself from men without isolating yourself from society?

You guys sure proved me wrong

Nice

Gash

This. Bjork is wise, and generally feminists are all sociopathic problematical individuals with superficial ideologies.

define isolate yourself from men

You sure don't even know about who you're talking about, since le memes.

Cock sucking lips
Bjork is queen

>wanting us to prove a meme wrong

Like you would have pic related on your phone in public?

Always the same shit. Just kill yourself please.

Bork best waifu

Fake

Literally copy and paste the quote to google, and literally the first link will be the literall quote

"Fake"
-Anonymous

By never making contact with someone born with a phallus ever gain.

define making contact

Are you a massive faggot user? Besides everyone knows Bjork is no feminist.

we want it NYEEEEEEEEE

>everyone knows Bjork is no feminist
>everyone cares enough to know that sort of thing

It's a potato

>le Bjork is no feminist but MRA meme

> le i don't even know what the fuck i'm talking about but i wanna do it

that's the point. theres vaginas all over the artwork for that album

How do you explain this ?

whoops. heres a better image

to everyone saying it's not a vagina, read some freud. in art, media text, and dreams, it's a vagina even if it's not a vagina. it's a dick even if it's not a dick. learn to think symbolically

>to everyone saying it's not a vagina, read some freud. in art, media text, and dreams, it's a vagina even if it's not a vagina. it's a dick even if it's not a dick. learn to think symbolically

But it's a cigar if it's a cigar.
Sometimes.

>Bjork isn't dude sex lmao artist, that's just a meme!

Meanwhile we can see Bjork here moving her ass with a leather suit made to look like tits

Lmao u borkfags are deluded

yeah that's what i said

and speaking of symbolism, this is definitely representing birth

>this is definitely representing birth

hey look guys he's copying everything i say because he doesn't have a real argument. haha nice
>inb4 he copies this

low qual bait

>this

BIG

why are you all denying this? bjork's art is DEFINITELY focused on sex. that's one of the driving concepts behind it. that doesn't devalue it in any way. it's still totally respectable art.. idk why you're all fighting this so hard

Because most of them are waifufags. Yet they believe they are not because 'dude, bork makes good musik so it is not waifufagging'

You're wrong. First because that's just meme of this board, and because not each album is Vespertine. And still there are other thematics even in that album, like fragility, introversion and detachment for example.

If only fucking people knew the things instead of watching some pictures or random videos on youtube they would acknowledge much more things about Bjork.

i'm not saying that's the only thing that she makes music about, but it's certainly a recurring theme, and something that she tends to focus on a lot

>not each album is Vespertine
Nigga all these pics are from Vulnicura

If only fucking people knew the things

There isn't literally a single album after Vespertine which lies around the sexual theme, Vulnicura is about losing love and the broken family situation. Not because you've seen something that looks somehow like a vagina it means she's talking about sex, faggot.

t. Ricardo

t. Grimesfag

Immediately spotted.

t. Ricardo

i cant be the only one who sees paul isnt wearing shoes

t. Grimes

t. Ricardo

>You guys sure proved me wrong
>doesn't respond with his own argument
bait/10

>Proves argument
>Nobody disproves it
>Random user thinks that the first post needs to "respond with his own argument" which was already given

>i'm not saying that's the only thing that she makes music about
>dude sex lmao: the artist

two people disproved it and you just responded with "t. ricardo xD"

>tumblr

>two people disproved it
wat

1st reply
>You're wrong
2nd reply
>spotted the virgin
3rd reply
>Always the same shit. Just kill yourself please.

t. Ricardo

(this one specifically)

And those replies where disproved by the fact that all that imagery is from vulnicura and not from vespertine, therefore there is more than one album that talks about dude sex lmao

Also what about this pic, protip it isnt from vespertine nor from vulnicura ;)

who cares

Björk's influences have been described "as diverse as those she inspires".[116] The Big Issue wrote that: "her passion from everything from minimalist techno to free jazz has been well documented."[166] For his biography of her, Björk told Mark Pytlik: "If I were to say who influenced me most, I would say people like Stockhausen, Kraftwerk, Brian Eno and Mark Bell."[167] Some "confessional singer-songwriters" Björk commends include Abida Parveen, Chaka Khan, Joni Mitchell and Kate Bush, the latter being a definitive influence in her career.[124] According to The Big Issue, "the artist that inspired [Björk] to start writing her own songs was Joni Mitchell."[166] She said: "Growing up in Iceland I had no knowledge of Joni's impact on the whole hippy era and the Californian folk scene. [...] Most of the music around at that time was created by men and the few female songwriters what were around were usually backed by male musicians. In comparison, Joni created her own musical universe with female emotion, energy, wisdom courage and imaginations. I found that very liberating."[166]

Although Björk was in various post-punk and alternative rock bands during the late 1980s, her contact with London's underground club culture helped her find her own musical identity.[174] Reflecting on this, she stated: "...as a music nerd, I just had to follow my heart, and my heart was those beats that were happening in England. And maybe what I'm understanding more and more as I get older, is that music like Kate Bush has really influenced me. Brian Eno. Acid. Electronic beats. Labels like Warp. And if there's such a thing in pop music as a Music Tree, I see myself on the same branch, you know. And for me it's almost like you know, I've been calling it 'matriarch electronic music.' So I think that was the heart I was following."[174] According to i-D, the music of Debut and Post "couldn't have existed without Aphex Twin, Black Dog, A Guy Called Gerald, LFO and all the other producers who reshaped the language of music since 1988."[175] Collaborator Marius de Vries said: "She's very au fait with contemporary avant-garde music and the more pioneering electronic stuff. She's always been very comfortable and enthusiastic about both, and it's also a passion I share. To find someone who is making pop records but was prepared to accommodate such influences was very exciting for me."[176]

While parallelisms have been drawn between the singer and rock acts such as David Bowie, Björk has expressed difficulty to associate herself to that world. She said: "Obviously, [David Bowie] is a musical legend, and I really respect him as an artist, especially the visual aspect of what he does. But for me, it is part of the patriarchal world that is rock 'n' roll. I never listened to a lot of rock. I prefer electronic music, which is less virile. I feel more belonging to this family than that of David Bowie. At home I mostly listen to instrumental music, experimental, I like to discover sounds I had never heard before."[177]