Wow Sup Forums has a lot more industry pull than i thought

wow Sup Forums has a lot more industry pull than i thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/05/20/car-seat-headrest-teens-of-denial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain

>carseatheadrest is popular bc of mu
every time

TOLEDO: It was a transitional period — the last year of college. I didn’t really know what I was going to do after that. I knew I wanted to do music; I did not know how I could make that work for me and support myself. I was feeling anxious about that and I was also anxious about the idea of a music career in general. I was at a point where there was some attention [for my music], but not enough to make anything last — and a lot of it was negative. When you get circulated in the online spheres there’s a toxic culture. It wasn’t pleasant to see my name bandied about in that way, so I was frustrated about the whole deal.

Were people just insulting your work?
Yeah, it was nasty, in-fighting culture. The music board of Sup Forums, I owe them something, because that was the first place where my music started getting circulated a lot. But after a certain point it was getting enough circulation on there that people who didn’t like my music thought that it was being circulated way too much. They started throwing my name up and saying that all the Car Seat Headrest posts were from me, that I was just viral-ing it. It frustrated me, because I’ve never posted on that site in my life. It was this inane thing going on while meanwhile actual success was totally eluding me.

/MU DENIED! by denial teen.

Nobody cares about your shitty furry comics, Kate.

o shit senpai noticed us

I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, , should just stick with today's special.

>shitty
>furry
pick one

>mfw it's getting praised EVERYWHERE
>no matter how much Sup Forums cries and repeats the same shit over and over again, he just gets better

FUCKING KING

just because you masturbate to it doesn't equal quality

>It frustrated me, because I’ve never posted on that site in my life.

>he thinks those two are mutually exclusive in cate's work

user, you have no idea.

>because I’ve never posted on that site in my life.
how else would he know about (1) how often he gets posted on here and (2) that people think he's viralling on here?

He has fans that go on Sup Forums

People tell him.

Fuck off Will

hi will

Will you still be crying this 10 years from now when this guy is rich and you went nowhere? I suppose it makes you feel better.

go back to bed will

Wow, I didn't know about the mandatory posting in this website? Damn, and here I was thinking people could come here without posting? Boy, I really am stupid.

>Getting rich from being a nu male version of the strokes
kek

Hello Car Rest Head Seat

Hi

why are you so mad? why do you care what lonely losers say about you on this website? you are now pitchfork and every other music publication's sweetheart, just stop coming on here and ignore it you pussy

all me btw

im car seat headrest ama

If only I looked like Van Dyke Parks and had the foresight to viral myself on Sup Forums, I could have been getting BNM today.

What a dumb faggot lying piece of shit. Seriously: fuck this kid.

are you adjustable?

>pitchfork turns into SJW shit and hates everything except niggers, traps and radiohead
>gives will bnm on the sole basis that he looks like a dyke
>people still read it

>getting rich from music in the internet age

underrated

Hi, Will.

link?

ew.com/article/2016/05/20/car-seat-headrest-teens-of-denial

He's not wrong.

it does

I have to disagree. Check out any Death Grips song on YouTube (besides guillotine) and you won't see over one million views.

... you can read the site without posting on it.

YEAH RIGHT

Nobody posts other peoples soundcloud pages in the soundcloud threads.

We rec others but the ones posting are the artists themselves.

Fuck this lying faggot, his music is mediocre cancer-rock with a thin layer of bullshit and a tumblr frosting.