yeah its the avant garde meet up

>grimeswearingawhig.jpg

it's shanti

is he transitioning?

damn son where did you find this please post more
thats t.e.a.m.s behind him in case youre serious

His music sux

Not right, by the way

Live at Primavera Sound 2012 is one of the best albums from the 2010s.

i like how this pic of james and ariel looks like it was taken for a family christmas card but it was actually in the club

>grimesinblackface.jpg

obviously most of it is. its not music for listening its art.

nice

cringe

why?

bait

yeah and ferraro face has quite a expression
is there a video from this.can't believe someone would just a take picture and not record it.
DAMN

How did you find these?!?

pretty sure op has james added on fb

:)

his private one?op please do tell

im just good at finding things :^)

no thats off his fb :)

yep now that i looked at the filenames its obviously facebook.I remeber seeing thumbnail of his private facebook once but i dont have one and i doubt he will accept the friend request anyway.

i dont think he has anything on his fb, there are photos he is tagged in though

also forgot to post this rare ferraro appearance in the crowd at 3:15 and around 7
youtube.com/watch?v=mfb_u5bAK4Q

post more op im sure that you have a lot to show

buuuuuuump

ooooooopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I like James's stuff too but why do so many people basically collect pics of him.

because he is one of the few really interesting artists.

ferraro and OPN

I get that and I'd go as far as agreeing with you (I'd argue he's inadvertently one of the most influential artists of the 2010s which in actuality is much more interesting than being influential on a socially measurable scale) but why collect pictures of any artist? Not trying to be hostile just genuinely curious because I don't get it.

where did I said I collect them?I just found his pictures to be really interesting and giving glimpse even though extremely small of his life.And I didn't even saved the because I can easily access them in the archive.

anyone have a mega link for his discog?

that guy in the middle is like. "bitch would you just get your fucking head out of my face."

jimmaaaay

mega:///#F!d8JAWLpb!NaBkLQYcr4h-KurX2BvFQA

doesnt have skid row but you can find that

lol nvm that's deans
mega:///#F!C8ITkbyT!Oncn1AFkDWXbyn67idYIbQ

Fucking Sup Forums came through today.

The fact that that archive even exists is what's interesting, though. People are parsing the internet for pictures of James Ferraro and storing them in a uniform location for no apparent reason, and continually at that. Take this thread for example, almost nobody is actually discussing his music, the real topic of the thread is pictures of James Ferraro. I feel like that's at least funny if not worth thinking about.

there's not a ton known about his personal life
and he makes some really odd music so people kind of what to know what he's like
pictures are the closest thing we have

the skaters

primavera sound

this picture is from 2000

>almost nobody is actually discussing his music,
let's talk about his music. I came in here, asked for a mega link for his discog and it was provided. I now sit here contemplating if I'm going to download this discog and give it another listen, to only just delete it in a few months because I dismiss it as rubbish again.

i did a reverse search using the filename, these pic were posted by a weird old man calld Rockin Al

He's a big guy

if you want to what his music is like then just listen to it you fucking retard

lol howd you do that

youtube.com/watch?v=lpMu7p3780M

you're the retarted one. I know what his music is like. The point is that no one is discussing it at all.

discussion is not what this thread is for

I mean regarding his "music" majority of it is him making Sound installations for friends and stuff that never went thru and he just started releasing them and ppl liked it.
Now he's still using that method but he's making the concepts for himself.
I do get mad that alot of times james has a really good idea and then he'll just scrap it for that something else maybe only he will ever understand. He lacks cohesion

But overall he is an interesting artist everybody in the industry knows him. so he's doing something right.

he's freaking opening for mac demarco just randomly.
I Sometimes think he ghost produces for labels in CA.

Can someone explain to me the "genius" of James Ferraro

like why? Can you tell me why this album is the best album of the 2010s

go out to a sushi restaurant sometime
you'll understand everything

for whom?

It's not rubbish man, you just need to be into digital soundscape stuff like PULSE EMITTER. I think that the vocal samples in that release are a little bit too campy for my taste, but the music itself is pretty interesting.

Who was the other dude with him at this show?