EAGLES OF DEATH METAL BTFO again

stereogum.com/1878314/french-festivals-drop-eagles-of-death-metal-because-of-frontmans-terrorism-comments/news/

Holy shit, Islam really is taking over

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz49DJsvhfN
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-2iux-uRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This makes me proud to be French.

That's really sad, these people have no pride anymore. If anything they should let them play as a fuck you to radical Islam (even if they believe the lie that not all Muslims are terrorists)

I bet ISIS loves this.

Stereogum has the most cringe worthy, white guilt, numale comment section online

>comments on terrorism
>hon hon hon dis is not allowed stupid American
>bans a band
>[dies of terrorism]

"I just chalked it up to Arab envy. You know what I mean? When a Muslim sees a cocky American dude with tattoos, he stares at him."

Guy is a prick

Theyre more concerned about not offending the peaceful and loving religion of Islam.

fuck off, ahmed

>Islam isn't a race
>implies Muslims and Americans are mutually exclusive groups
>compares hatred of Muslims to hatred of communists
>thinks that the latter fear was also rational

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz49DJsvhfN

after reading the whole interview, i 100% agree with his,theory

I'm not shocked at his story
I'm more shocked that the French are this naive
I guess I shouldn't expect less from a country known for surrendering

yeah cause you're just as retarded as he is

>You never see bad guys in movies who are Arab terrorists. It’s always Germans or French…

uhh

>rude muslims security guards and workers all over venue
>jesse points out they most likely helped the terrorists in early, as they had to get in their early to even set this all up
>THATS CRAZY XXDDDDD

easy, ahmed

go away carl

If only we had some way of recording and archiving events so we wouldn't have to rely on ideologues' memories!

hahah i get it

>plebs that don't hate Islam

uh yeah it is pretty crazy to suggest that the security guards help aid and abet a terrorist attack based on zero facts, you absolute idiot

>conquer entire planet right after becoming the first democratic republican state
>win the American War of Independence for the Americans
>Americans still think the French are wimpy because they succumbed to one of the greatest military forces in history, who also happened to not be separated from them by a channel or an ENTIRE FUCKING OCEAN

you Yanks think you're so fucking special for turtling thousands of miles away for two years. meanwhile, the French people suffered actual losses and the Russians actually won the war and you continue to blow yourselves over the diversionary tactic that was D-Day.

Actually it is the majority of sites, not just stereogum

It's kinda true
People will attack you if you portray Muslim as bad guys, London has Fallen was critically panned for having muslim villains although it was a shit movie, people attacked it for having islamic bad guys

>security guards are a bunch of muslims
>a bunch of muslims commit attack
>none of venue's muslims died

coincidence, you're right. i am so sorry akmhed! i hope i have not offended you

>I guess I shouldn't expect less from a country known for surrendering

t. amerifat with poor understanding of history

I have to be honest... it's really painful for me to see French people say this, it's really sad to watch what you're doing to your nation and your people.

I hope someday you realize how backwards your thinking is.

also

>they had to get in early to even set this up

the fuck you talking about? have you read anything at all about this attack? there's nothing to suggest that the terrorists were in the venue early or needed to be. dumbass.

it's more that Sup Forums's anonymity brings out the alt right edgelords

Yeah i'd have a pretty negative view of islam too if I literally saw these fuckers slaughter people at my concert

>conquer entire planet
Are you fucking Mojo Jojo?
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-2iux-uRU

Islamics came and killed your children, blew the face off of innocent French women, shooting teenagers and people whose parents and families loved them... in your country... and you are proud to let that happen.

You're proud to open the gates to the destruction of your culture, the murder of your own children and their future.

I would call you a fool if you weren't so evil inside.

Pretty much, not having to add a face to your comments brings out all the people with strong opinions they're too afraid to defend irl.

>your culture

He's probably a slime himself

I'm pretty sure anyone would become pretty hardline on these sorts of things if they saw it happen right in front of their eyes. Seems pretty stupid to try and take the moral high-ground over someone who almost died because of these fuck-knuckles.

Critiquing Islam is Islamophobic. If you do it, Islamics will blow your head off, bomb your children into blood and guts across the floor, behead your mother, and put a bullet into the head of your father.

Islam has a place in the West, and we must prevent Westerners from questioning this in any way.

We all know that fear of violence for criticism of any idea or religion is a central tenet of what it means to be a member of progress and advanced civilization, correct?

Yes, the liberals, leftists, Marxists, and progressives are all on the right side in siding with those who use fear of beheading, acid attacks, and threats of intimidation and violence in order to prevent anyone from exercizing their right to free speech and open discourse.

The right wing is the problem.

I agree, the issue is with people thinking that these beliefs are rational when they're so clearly the result of emotions flying high.

>conservative self identifying redneck buttrocker doesn't like islam

well i'll be damned

france is a shithole why even care

>security guards are a bunch of Muslims

is there any proof of this at all?

>"I think everybody in France should be Able to carry a gun."
>Get banned from putting fingers on your guitar in front of french people
Damn...