What exactly is gookmoot up to?

What exactly is gookmoot up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you even fucking care? It's not like you can do a single goddamn thing about it.

gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection

someone did a dissection of this awhile back if you want to read up it

he can uh..block it

Interesting...
I figured it was just some generic analytics garbage, looks like the gook is up to some sinister shit

yup, and even though this has been hammered into qa / the mods / etc. multiple times, no one says shit about it.

it's all very fishy

Explain to an illiterate user please?

Remember all the shit people said about him datamining over on 2ch and being sued? He's doing the same shit here.

>implying owner of website is not allowed to sell data about his users to whoever he wants

>datamining
I wish it was only that. He doesn't need a bunch of sketchy proxies and obfuscated domains to datamine.

wait wait holy fuck
remember how hiromoot got really mad about archive services for Sup Forums, and wanted to take them down?

ever wonder why?

its because the fucker is archiving every single post by certain ip's and doing god knows what with it

Sup Forums IS NO LONGER ANONYMOUS

He is legally allowed to, that doesn't make it ethical though. Also some of the practices employed by Argon are sketchy as fuck

Maybe

Am I safe?

do you use umatrix and ublock and/or are blocking the domains via noscript/router/hosts?

one monitor setup what a fag

Not a problem on Clover™©®

unironically this, you retards won't do anything beyond whining about it like soyboy faggots anyways.

what else can we do? i don't know where Hiro lives

Where am I supposed to post then, 8ch? That Jim faggot is far more sketchy than hiroshima

infinity chan may be gay and dead, but at least it doesn't have google integration / sketchy scripts all over its site

plus the captcha isn't fucking gay either

is that true, though?

Came back to say this, and the fucking product shills are kept to a minimum
Jim is by far the lesser of two evils
Stop supporting and enabling this shithole site?

I for one cannot wait to see the day when this site is little more than bots replying to each other to keep up the appearance of being active.

>hmmm....

soo is it unsafe to come here on mobile?
if i understand correctly umatrix + ublock will keep you safe, but there's no umatrix on mobile

Unless FLOENS is running a JavaScript interpreter for the gook malware then pretty much yes

BASED gookmoot making dosh off the ignorant phoneposters

European anons can request any info Hiro keeps about them once GDPR goes into effect.

You don't need umatrix. ublock with current filters is enough.

word

I use ublock and noscript, I installed umatrix but didn't see the domains in OP's pictures.

Seems random whether or not they pop up.
They used to appear more frequently in Janurary

>Not using the anti-cancer script

This.

stop forcing this meme. go back to Sup Forums

Just block this shit.

the soy is strong with you