Since summer is coming ️how true is this chart?

Since summer is coming ️how true is this chart?

>kid a
>summer album

to sum it up: no

Is that the /dark/ essentials chart?

have you eve listened to any of those albums montie

(^:
Don't let them know that

dude so subtle lmao gottem
of course not

>Faust

Plebeian.

montie is going to say that he hates the vocals on deerhoof just watch

can i ask what anyone sees in the suicide album
i've listened to it a couple times and it does next to nothing for me, the vox suck and so do the synths

I heard there was a spicy new Bernie Sanderscore chart. Anyone have that?

shut the fuck up montie you have the taste of a 12 year old and an overweight 45 year old british bouncer

Did you actually make that chart by the way? like who listens to mass apart from talking cat bob and he doesnt even browse here who is that supposed to get angry

ratm, list goes on hahaha montie everyone!
kill yourslef

I like a lot of the stuff on that chart plus AnCo, Arcade Fire ex

I just wanted to see what it was, man. No need to have an aneurysm.

quoting CLT himself:
>Listening to this album is like peering for half an hour or so through a window into a universe that has fully comprehended the absence of God. There's no instant of music on the LP that isn't pregnant with existential fear, and the program of the music plays like a series of responses to this fear ultimately ending on a note of of apprehensive calmness (which is incidentally the first semi-coherent lyrical content presented to the listener). It's one of the most subtly constructed and deeply affecting philosophical and poetic statements in the history of rock music
it's about teen angst, basically

i fucking wish teenagers listened to Faust

I hate the vocals on Deerhoof

Also Silver Apples was influential but not very good

You're like 14 yourself

>Also Silver Apples was influential but not very good
OH SHIT MONTIE JUST DROPPED A HAMMER HOLY SHIT GUYS

Why does Diamanda Galas have to be associated with this

The first track is pretty entertaining
Frankie Teardrop has one of the scariest moments in music I have ever felt, gives me goosebumps

yeah its scary for you because your emotions aren't in balance you probably cry when you eat your breakfast

I've never seen anyone claim that Diamanda Galas and Suicide were deep.

I'm very stable emotionally speaking. Yet at the same time, I'm pretty emotionless, so there is that.
I cry out of excitement anyways

forgot (pic related)

because i got into her as an angsty teen is all

>Silver Apples was influential but not very good
ok montie, time for bed

shut up Montie, somehow I continue to accept your presence less and less with every post you make

his presence will last longer and longer every time someone replies to him

YYY CUANDO ME CLAVO LA PAJA, ME SALE TODA LA LECHE DEL """PENE FEMENINO""

CON ESO TE DIGO TODO

YA TE SACAMOS LA FICHA ZARICON MAMUDIO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJSASJAKSJKAJSKJAKSJKAJSKJKAS

A CHUPAR PORONGA A LA USACH PAPU

letal

As someone who fits this demographic the only ones I like are Suicide and The Smiths.

I wuuuuv chile

Jajajajajajaj ke

there is literally not a single person who actually likes both faust and MCR unironically. not one.

I miss CLT

I'm avant and I take off my tripcode and name because i'm sub human nigger

Montie, you like garbage such as oasis but never listened to the smiths discography. Are you even trying? Get to know what influenced the artists you like.

I nominate this for summer tunes

This chart is nothing but inauthentic garbage, please delete it off of this image board.