rateyourmusic.com/list/abigguy/4channers_on_rym/
rateyourmusic.com/~BAYAR
rateyourmusic.com/~duartemartinho
rateyourmusic.com/~74av
rateyourmusic.com/list/abigguy/homophobic_rym/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rateyourmusic.com/~nothingandnowhere

web.archive.org/web/20130211011438/http://www.last.fm/user/Midwayer
>the joys of discovering rym and slsk and kg the joys of discovering internet connection the joys of having no friends and hobbies and life the joys of sucking my e-penis the joys of the joys of the joys of the joys ∞ " "
What did he mean by this?

expert on avant history, rym culture, etc. reporting

rateyourmusic.com/~EtInArcadiaEgo

Add me if you're not an embryo

How would you fix this image?

rateyourmusic.com/~boldfaure

wrote a somewhat inadequate review of elseq but people like it which is nice

--- AVANT-TEEN DRAMA ALERT ---
rateyourmusic.com/list/abigguy/users_that_may_or_may_not_be_the_same_person/
--- AVANT-TEEN DRAMA ALERT ---

this embryo meme is starting to get annoying, fuck Sup Forums for starting this

inb4 "t. embryo"

ugh, even hearing people like mrmungbean mention PC Music makes my skin crawl

he though DLH was SOPHIE and beta'd out when he was corrected, lmao

crosshatches personality and taste would be worse than AntiWarhol's for one

The good old days...
But seriously i miss those guys

why some users think that rating albums with an small score is a bad thing to do?

Why use the current method of voting/charting/recommendation instead of just saying "i like it" to albums that you like, similar to what happens with billboard charts (hating an album dont decrese his position on chart), if you arent going to rate stuff with small score?

This is now largely irrelevant. And even when it was relevant, it was completely wrong.

80% of these people are literal nobodies.

>PC Music
>2016

pick one

hi mrmungbean

Hello BAYAR

>caring about PC Music
>caring about message board regulars

There's your problem.

lmao carbonado even opened up his comment box in response

Okay, music discussion. I'm listening to the new AntiWarhol 5.0 Dennis Johnson - November. Can anyone explain what's good or important about it? I'm genuinely interested if anyone has some information to share.

Where the fuck do you think you are

rateyourmusic.com/~todestrieb

like most tripfags i'm glad many of them are gone t b h

bayar doesn't write like a normal person

>abigguy
>14 male

you tried

someone should comment on his profile

>mookid
>good personality

what an asshole

dishes out harassment but can't take it himself. also, fuck native americans, and fuck you rich.

rateyourmusic.com/~Maogi

hey

he's clearly a novice because he's missing very obvious ones like qualiasoup and thousandsunny

>can't take it himself
What? He can take it fine, but he replies back because he's not a cuck.

he hides his profile like a bitch and basically threw a tantrum just because vargcasio said he's irrelevant and washed up

When did fractured, j_c, etc. ever personally insult him first? Were they even passive aggressive, I don't think so

>threw a tantrum
He confronted VargCasio about it, instead of taking it like a cuck (like exitsense did).
Of course they never insulted him, the whole point is that they were mocked for droning him.

rich is one of those people who gets butthurt when their special secret music is exposed to a wider audience. so fractured starting a blog with downloads to antiwarhol's ratings pissed him off

antiwarhol

>tfw Anti is sleeping
>tfw have to wait for his response to actually see some drama

j_c is a bigger cuck

he treats exitsense like antiwarhol now and drones him religiously, even though they used to be equals. he is a natural follower to a sickening degree.

>tfw secretly wish I was on this

>marsbars has personality

Kek.

YOU SEE

IT'S LEADERS

AND THERE'S FOLLOWERS

BUT I'D RATHER BE A DICK

THAN A SWALLOWER

this
worst feel desu

yeah i don't think anybody respects or takes him seriously anymore, and yet he still continues to post his irritating "ironic" crap on the forum

Near the pinnacle of modern music, Eastman's repertoire is so unfairly glazed over in the overly white sophisticate as to make me sick, but to make such beautiful, inspiring works into mere political statements (though that they are, in part) would be to reduce one of the most amazing careers in music ever to nothing more than that of a typical Marxist activist, and that treatment may be a fate even worse than public ignorance.

The works on display here are titanic. "Stay on It" opens the set, and immediately, it is revealed that there is such a thing as a populist minimalist. But that is the name of the game for Eastman - a shatterer of preconceived notions, and one of the very few in the avant-garde to make John fucking Cage seem conservative by comparison (see: his outburst at Eastman's choice of material while performing one of his open-ended pieces that instructed the vocalist to "Give a lecture"). I could go on for days about how "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?," though the worst of the set, far outstrips the careers of most modern composers entirely; how "The Holy Presence of Joan d'Arc" is a more "classical" approach for Eastman, and it succeeds endlessly; how his highly political "Nigger Trilogy" could easily be called the greatest triptych ever conceived in music; and how the "1, 2, 3, 4!" of "Evil Nigger" separates the most impactful bars of music I've yet heard.

But I won't.

( - :

rateyourmusic.com/~daisiesfree

No_ is my favorite rymer but b0ssad311ic was neat, talking to him - altho it may have been sodr2 i get them confused

link to blog?

why don't you like marsbars? serious question i'm interested.

>But I won't.

prophetic sounds

>add me pls ) - ::
what did you mean by this

pls to add me to list

he literally favorited a Quilled_Investigator review that featured a link to download Calgary Range Riders (a longtime antiwarhol-only album that has 10 ratings now just because of Ethan) so no
he just dislikes when people blatantly copy him

Comparing Sodr2 to bossadellic. Unbelievable

who is the anti-anti-warhol?

>abigguy is online
Show yourself

>why dont you like marsbars?

i don't knoow what their taste is like i just know i had an intimate soulseek conversation with one of them two years ago

wut was bossa like? he's legendary status now

WEW

WEW LAD

yo
it says i can only pm once on my first day which is pretty retarded but thanks for listening to my improv and thx for liking it :)
im still learning how to use this site but just wanted to say hi

>so fractured starting a blog with downloads to antiwarhol's ratings pissed him off
lol, so that's what he says now.

You're right he's an ugly tranny rateyourmusic.com/~BAYAR

madman

most people leave their computer on overnight desu

why is this so controversial? i dont get it everybody knows that

HE'S GONNA OFF THE RAILS
IT'S NUCLEAR NOW

>Bossadellic - obscure good taste, found some great music from around the world, always helpful and happy to share his finds
>Sodr2 - "obscure" taste droned from rich drones, did not eben have the decency to be a silent stoic figure like exitsense, fagix, sunken etc instead shitposted on the offtopic boards constantly, even made a "individuals against circumcision" list or something like that

He just edited his lists. Probably reading this thread.

He means can't.

Leave your reddit memes at the door.

is he trying to expose people who pretend they're too cool to post here? if so why's landscape suicide there?

Leave your reddit memes at the door

we talked about our dads and i related to him about how important it is to express to ppl how you feel abt them while they're still around, even if the situation is complicated. he was nice and very open and funny n i would have liked to be pals. he taught me some egyptian slang that i dont remember

i thought u didnt go on Sup Forums often
ur wwlcome

it was bossadelic then i think

Cool guy with mostly ratings from obscure world music blogs. Left RYM last year.

>i thought u didnt go on Sup Forums often
>ur wwlcome
that wasn't him ;^)

>Though I've seen the Aragon logo on some singles before, this particular record comes from the collection of a young NPR associate by the name of Tyler.

who could that be :^)

how do i get my publishing privileges back lads
i contacted the RYM staff or whatever but those hacks never even answered me

rateyourmusic.com/~duartemartinho

it means you're AntiWarhol

first composed minimalist piece, recently re-discovered. the composer went on to have some professional career and abandoned music, and minimalism as a style wouldn't take off until years after November was composed

of course, you could just use fucking Google but i understand that's hard for Sup Forumsdrones

sharifi got back to me within the day
you're done for kiddo

dont bother rym staff are fucking idiots that dont do fuck alplo anjd get their bellies washed

>20 / Male
what did he mean by this?

ya
rateyourmusic.com/~74av

rateyourmusic.com/~74av

abigguy = iloveyou or closeitjohn

>no iloveyou
I wonder who could be behind this. Of course, he's gonna add himself after he sees this post.

that would be sodr2 then. Bossadellic never talked to anybody, not at least on RYM

did dart get banned back in the day for fake rating like Rich says? how do you report fake rating?

landscape's abandoned us since the sal spat. probably realizes it's not a good look to get wrapped up in that if he wants to move on up in the RYM world.

it was bossadelic, i checked my rym messsages

From that copypasted wall of text in your profile and those two-line "reviews", it's easy to assume you got your privilege revoked for being a moron. Drop your online persona or stop being stupid, whichever it is that you're doing.

iloveyoumind

What is going on here?

stop shilling your gay comedy account iloveyou

>first composed minimalist piece

We aren't discussing Perotin.

lmao just realized it's parodying the teetotaler list