Ahahahahahaahhah

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

stereogum.com/1878314/french-festivals-drop-eagles-of-death-metal-because-of-frontmans-terrorism-comments/news/
youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HA HA

UP LE BOATè

stereogum.com/1878314/french-festivals-drop-eagles-of-death-metal-because-of-frontmans-terrorism-comments/news/

>he's a Trump supporter

wow now I'm glad I never bothered to listen to them

oh damn that is harsh. EODM are being seen as victims and heroes everywhere and they do this.

The dude experienced terrorism first hand. Can't blame him for having harsh views against it

if by 'harsh views' you mean accusing innocent people of being complicit in terrorism....

by this logic it's ok to hate all men if you've been raped by one

>it's a not so thinly veiled Sup Forums thread

quads confirm man hate legit

>And the thing about the Bible is it's written down. A therapist can change his diagnosis just like that and there's no way of calling him out on it

lmao this dude is nuts

sup tumblr

impressive digits, friend

Sup Sup Forums

Oh, fuck you. I hope the worst in life for you.

Where did he do this?

ahahaha that website is bad!

>Liking an artist based off politics
Fuck you

Fuck Islam.
Name one good Islamic song

He accused both the events security staff and the general Muslim population of Paris of being in on the attacks

Good afternoon tumblr!

make america gr8 again amirite?

It's not that, it's just that conservatives are objectively less creative and interesting people

Where? He said that the culture made people ignore suspicious behavior by muslim men in order to avoid being called islamophobic. He didn't say that the security was in on it.

The ISIS song

keep it coming!

Howdy tumblr

SALIL AL SAWARIM

>It's not that, it's just that conservatives are objectively less creative and interesting people

FEEL LE BERN AMIRITE :)

I know you've got more in you!

oh yeah i forgot this was Sup Forums

Tumblr is definitely "creative" and "interesting," but I don't know if I'm using the words the same way you intended them.

Conservatives by nature do not experiment or innovate.

what a shit thread lmao

eagles of death metal are nothing special really, shame they had to be involved in such a traumatic event and my deepest sympathies goes out to them, but it doesn't exempt you from stupid shit. music fucking sucks as well, they just aren't that good.

make 'murrica great agin ;)))

youtu.be/r9Hi3fMoNG0

look through the comments and try not to kill yourself

Lol yes, much less creative than the regurgitated shit liberals have been recycling

if you're going to say some stupid shit like this it helps to have examples of regurgitated liberal shit and fresh, new, innovative conservative shit

I kept clicking the cat but nothing happened xd

sorry

Joey Ramone is a conservative
Grimes is liberal

>but it doesn't exempt you from stupid shit.
You don't think his recent statements are at least partially explained by that trauma?

music is sin according to islam, just quran verses sung like goats

>conservatives are objectively less creative

What you mean like creating industries and jobs and shit like that?? Stuff that allows your mom to buy your chicken tendies so you're not eating out of trashcans??