Do you think youtube will ever be replaced??

Do you think youtube will ever be replaced??

Other urls found in this thread:

about.d.tube/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already happened

More people than ever are asking for that, so maybe.

Nothing lasts forever.

never. it's impossible, even google is not making money of it directly [data mining pays does]

>More people than ever are asking for that.
ha. ahahaha
for artsy shit there historically was Vimeo

I used to use Veoh bad in the dae. Didn't know of better options back then.

Maybe one day but it would be hard to compete against a Google product.

Is it really good than youtube or it is shitty like vimeo and dailymotion??

Of course. In our lifetime though? Chances seem slim.

>do you think this company that makes zero money doing what it does will be replaced?

no.

ebaumsworld

Specialized sites like Twitch will kill it.

about.d.tube/

Yes , I looked into how myspace failed and from what I skimmed , youtube and facebook used myspace to promote themselves , people started getting angry and tired of myspace like how it's happening to youtube now , after about two years facebook had begun to overthrow myspace , I don't have the full story on youtube.

But basically we are at the start of the fall of youtube which takes a few years. Facebook didn't just show up and myspace was gone , it took awhile.

It already has been, it's called CollegeHumor

The only thing I dont like is that it runs on Flash. But what are some advantages of Veoh?

Ipfs.

big youtubers will establish their own content delivery system + continue on promoting on twitter/instagram
small youtubers will move on to streaming/twitter videos
everything else will end up on a distributed system/torrenting

If they get too crazy with their censorship yes.
It will still exist but will be nothing but videos of cats and millennials with dead cult eyes Xir-splaining their latest.neo-romanticism shit..

who the fuck have money and such infrastructure to replace youtube noobs?? probable nobody, they also inverted gazzillions into tech, i doubt anyone can challenge youtube anytime soon

did not Twitch announce the Video Producer tools for pre-recorded/pre-produced videos?

How many more centuries do you think humans are going to be using the internet for?
Do you think in the year 2400 we will still be using a website from the turn of the millennium?

people have been posting videos online forever long before youtube was a thing.

Obviously human kind has at that point in time evolved enough to abandon all sites besides Sup Forums. Feminism has died due to it's followers lacking will and ability to reproduce, social media has been banned after multiple societies collapsed when their population got extremly dull and stupid from it and zhe entirely economy and through taxes secured social order and peace could not been kept up. In 2342 the last muslim blow himself up after his wife and 2 favorite goats got blown up by a drone strike. The Sub-Saharan people still haven't full understood the concept of a wheel, making it impossible for them to cross the desert without foreign help, which was stoppen in 2147 when the rest of the world realized that they would never evolve and that the benefits of western civilization would just increase their numbers, thereby increasing the problems. Since the Aids-Contract of 2186 it is illegal to research or heal any kind of h.i.v. or aids. Additionally aids is classified as a biological weapon and is used in the with the contract starting war againat the Sub-Saharan people and their rat like birthrates. It's almost like lotr, but instead of hordes of intelligent deformed creatures we get hordes of retarded nignogs that are going to destroy everything humanity has archieved when they aren't stopped.