Is windows enterprise the most botnet free version?

Is windows enterprise the most botnet free version?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
twitter.com/AnonBabble

@ %@
@
@ @@@@@% @
* @
@ @ , @@@@
, @ @ @
&@@ &@@@@@@ %
, @ @@@ @, @@&&@% #@
@ @ , @ *@
@ % %%@@%.@
. @@ @ %@
@ @, . @
@ @@ @%@ @@
@ ,# @@@@@@@@@ @
@ %@ @@@@@@@ @%
@ @ @@@@@ .#
@ %*@@@, @ @%
@, , . *@

Well technically none are, but I guess LTSB is the *most* botnet free, with Enterprise being second.

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
Yes but only after you read all of this.

can you tldr pls?

tldr: read the entire thing and decide which features are botnet and disable them
For example I don't consider time synchronization to be botnet but some other user will freak out when they see a microsoft ip in wireshark because of it.

But I don't have to do that manually because there are the programs which will do that for you

You do. Because if you use "programs which will do that for you" then you'll come back to Sup Forums two days later and complain how Windows 10 is botnet even though you used Win10DebotnetPro2018.ps because this other thing still connects to Microsoft or how Windows 10 is shit because feature X doesn't work anymore.

>programs which will do that for you
Hahaha, my good man.

Not really. Pajeetsoft made it unreadable on purpose.
Oh and in case you read it all, make sure you re-check all the settings and look for changes with the next update.

>enterprise
>still comes with Candy Crush and Minecraft ads in your Start menu
>XBOX icon you can't remove or uninstall

Enterprise LTSB followed by Education because it doesn't have Cortana.

Not Enterprise but Enterprise LTSB.

LTSB does not have Cortana, neither Candy Crush, Minecraft or Xbox Live as it doesn't even come with a Microsoft Store.

The latest version of Education does have Cortana now.
That's Poojeetsoft for ya. They'll fuck you any way they can and then go on with their day eating curry and shitting on the streets of Mumbai.

I never said it did, I was just elaborating on why I put Education above regular Enterprise.

Well that sucks, but mine still doesn't as far as I can tell.

>mine still doesn't
That might also be because of the region you set in Windows. Cortana is not available everywhere.

Use Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. It's like Windows 10, but most of the things that make it shit removed. So, it's like, Windows 10 but good.

>So, it's like, Windows 10 but good.
No, it's Windows 10 but less shit.

Right, though I must admit, among all the Windows bashing, I haven't had any major problems with it, so I should say, it's better than all the rest of the operating systems right now.

Enterprise LTSB is ok if you know for sure you will never need to install any UWP app.

Also be aware that you will be the absolute last to receive any feature updates. So, if at some point you decide to update the system manually, you will get the newest features like 2 years after everyone else got it.

Some new features are kinda cool, just sayin. If you get LTSB it's impossible to get the newest features. Just as it's impossible to install any UWP app at all, since you cannot install the store.

So LTSB is the most stripped down, barebones edition, but it's also the most autistic, since you miss a lot of cool shit.

Windows LTSB and macOS Sierra are probably the least shit options for daily use right now.

>will never need to install any UWP app.
You can though. You don't need the store to manually install them.
I.e. you can download them on a standard install on a VM, transfer the program and then register it on the LTSB system with a few commands and it will show up as a normal UWP or Store program. The store itself is purged, but the libraries to support UWP are not.

>since you miss a lot of cool shit.
Cortana I never use?
Store I never use?
Mother fucking Edge?
Xbox Live shit and DVR?
Power user features are still all there.

Yes, OS X is also an acceptable alternative, too bad you're forced to buy shitty hardware for it, I'd legit try using it if it weren't for that.

>UWP app
I know there are some hacks which can make UWP apps work but they don't come without bugs, afaik.

>but they don't come without bugs, afaik.
Games for example won't have Xbox Live features, like multiplayer or cloud save, but that's as far as I know. Nothing else I can recall that would be problematic.