Sup Forums has remained relatively untouched since its beginnings, captcha google BS aside...

Sup Forums has remained relatively untouched since its beginnings, captcha google BS aside. What other parts of the web have managed to remain relatively free of modern internet garbage?

untouched by what exactly?

reddit is also archaic

I guess he meant untouched by modern web technologies

no, he meant untouched by inferior females

>reddit is also archaic
True to an extent. Its general format is old but recently they've been trying to make it into a Facebook clone with prettier animations, profile pics, the ability to "follow" each other, etc. It sucks.

this board is practically untouched by anything
Until adobe drops support for flash in 2020

SA forums.

myspace

Sup Forums had a redesign like years ago

Debian's website

GameFAQs advertises that it's "old school" so them?

The site design may be old school but the userbase is stuck firmly in middle school.

Lmao rekt

The userbase are retarded, yes.
The mods are children, yes.
The admin tries to dress up as schoolgirls and is "!transage", yes

But you cannot deny their site is outdated

Kek

Distrowatch looks pretty dated too

its a good meeting place
oh theres females here they literally larp as males until doxxed

My computer is stuck in a choose options loop. I've tried system resets, system restore, factory restore, I've tried using command prompt, and even hard drive wipes. No matter what i do it keeps going back to choose options after I pick a keyboard language. My hard drive is 6 years old. I replaced the mb,cpu, and ram. What do you guys think is the issue?!?

try installing gentoo

>oh theres females here they literally larp as males until doxxed

Don't raise our hopes for no reason.

Gentoo is shit, go with Gnome.

Krautchan is hilariously dated but still going. It never had the makeover Sup Forums did