There's just so much distortion

There's just so much distortion.
Can someone explain the appeal to me?
Is this artist really just a meme?

It's one giant meme started by Antony Fagtanio that got terribly out of control

Flavor of the month syndrome.

oh boy

feels good to be a pleb

They'd exhausted their last original ideas by "Jenny Death". Now they just cash in until they or their fans get bored

Quite a long month it has been. I think you're right though.
These guys seem like the next Sonic Youth:
All the cool new bands 10 years from now cite them as their 'influences'

if you've listened to enough music, this should be catchy and blood pumping. that's the appeal, it's really quite accessible. also no they aren't a meme, they are the best group right now.

Death grips are a meme. James Aldean 2.0

I meant more regarding Bottomless Pit.
In the daily DG album threads a fuckton of people put it among their favorites when it's mediocre at best.

I wouldn't call it catchy, but the last track is pretty exciting.
I don't think I can really relate to the lyrics though.

>I'll fuck you in half

Hows is there any distortion? This is probably their cleanest and tightest production yet. Loud is not distortion.

Death Grips is nothing but inauthentic garbage, please delete this post off of this image board.

how exactly are you determining authentic vs. inauthentic?

I listened to the first three songs and then turned it off :)

I determine it based off of how many Reddit sensibilities the artist panders to.

>using an irrelevant subreddit to discredit music
More cancer, filtered

It's a meme that is disproportionately popular on /mu

:^)

>mad at reddit
>is a tripfaggot

Their next album better be a lot more hardcore. At least it's better than everything that came after Money Store, but they're kinda going AC/DC on us with their never changing sound. Either wait a few years to release something or put some aggression into it.

I am a champion of the holy and true, le gentlesir.

pic related is you btw

who hurt you?

Nice facebook filename.

Thanks, Lori.

>shitty internet cuts out
>get banned for ban evasion on unknown pending ban
lol

since there are many young men afflicted with the transgender meme, the letting your significant other strap on your rectum meme, and the my body is a canvas and nothing matters so i stick n poke tattoo myself meme, death nigger grips tv static screaming nigger angry white boy drum sounds is in! and it's hot!