FUCK YOU MODS, EAT MY SHIT

Hey, I don't know what shit mod deleted this thread () but you can piss right off.

You leave up garbage like this (which has absolutely nothing to do with music) all day?

No, I don't think so.

Janitors are white guilt ridden American raptards.

This is musically relevant, even if the discussions devolve to politics.

Go ahead and delete this one too, I'll put it right back up.

You can babysit me all afternoon, you stupid bitch faggots.

On a scale of 1-10, how cuckolded is France?

Sup Forums mods are useful idiots
Go ahead and ban me to prove my point, faggots

fuck you AMERIC U CK mod faggots

AMERIKEKS
A M E R I C U C K S
AMERICOCKSUCKERS

They deleted my original one too

Sup Forums has the most nu-male, cucked janitors on Sup Forums, that's why Sup Forums is also the nu-male friendly board of all of Sup Forums, by far, it starts at the "top"

Any music related article that exposes liberals automatically gets the axe

Toasting in epick bread

Fight the righteous fight brother

i got a custom filter out of it
AMERIKEKS

>inb4 3 day ban

Because you posted something "That isn't about music" even though it's a load of shit because you said something bad about the mods.

if you reply to this you will get a gf this year

I can't believe they disrespected not only their fans but the victims who died in that venue by canceling this shit. How fucking awful is France???

Posts like this are actual violations of breaking the rules but I never see them deleted.

I'm right you know...

thanks dude

How autistic can one man be over a Korean Tapestry website?

probably the same guy who kept spamming weak bait azealia threads

like my arca thread wasnt about music lol

A M E R I C U C K S
AMERIKEKS
A M E R I C U C K S
AMERIKEKS
A M E R I C U C K S
AMERIKEKS

fuck mods 2k16

kill all mods. order 66 mods

They can't ban me, dude.

Fucking watch.

>like Eagles of Death Metal
>go to one of their shows
>it gets shot up by terrorists
>be lucky enough to survive
>still want to see them without shitty interruptions like gunfire
>they get dropped from the only date you can get to

Why did they delete that The Fall thread that was up a second ago?

Why is it we can have threads worshipping ugly mayberry but a thread involving dead music fans is deleted?

Sometimes I think I spend too much time on this site and its unhealthy

then I see people like OP who literally crusade for the ability to be here and realize I've got a long way down

Thats idiotic, rude, and tasteless m8

enjoy your freedom, guess

A M E R I C U C K S
AMERIKEKS
A M E R I C U C K S
AMERIKEKS
A M E R I C U C K S
AMERIKEKS

Last time I made a thread about my ban, I got another 3 day ban because it wasn't about music. Which is horseshit because they and I know, that wasn't the reason

it pissening

Maybe be cause the discussion wasn't really about music and turned into Sup Forums shit in the last thread. I got temp banned for starting a thread about hip hop once.

im changing your name to Bannedon

Based mods. Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums.

Yeah I'm actually liking this new wave of mods
Sup Forums still has issues but at least they're trying unlike before

>Any music related article that exposes liberals

Mutually exclusive tbph fampai

op made a legit music thread about musician have a musical show.

how can a community ne a community if to express some part of itself it has to break up and go somewhere else? music is political and politics in integral in its discussion. at some point the artifical board divisions hinder actual conversation and are in fact idiotic and immature. but whatever lol.

Not relevant to Sup Forums, but it is relevant to Sup Forums, so discuss it there.

I need this

Fuck you, you weak-minded little shit.

Go let someone censor you because they don't like what you have to say, bitch. No rules were being broken in that last thread, someone just arbitrarily decided to 404.

but don't keep /leftypol/ in /leftypol/*

I hope you find something worthwhile to fight for at some point in your life user, then at least this tenacity can be purposeful.

If this isn't true I will kms

whilst i agree, this is someone else's lawn we are playing on and they dont believe in free speech. it fundamentally undermines the experience of posting here (when you gets the idiotic and arbitrary 'discipline') - it becomes fuck this place as opposed to something you might be interesting in supporting and nurturing.

A M E R I C U C K S
AMERIKEKS
A M E R I C U C K S
AMERIKEKS
A M E R I C U C K S
AMERIKEKS

whatever: i got a custom filter
i have been personally censored.
PERSONALLY CENSORED

It's absolutely relevant to Sup Forums, an artist is being censored because of what he had to say about something. This is an attack on his livelihood because he committed a heinous, unforgivable "thought crime".
Kill yourself, you fucking idiot. You fight for everything, you let someone take an inch and they'll take a mile.

thanks senpai

6, there is still hope

COME ONNNNNN

He escaped safely and called it a false flag once he'd been rescued. They have every right to call him a cunt and tell him to fuck off.

>muh livelihood

Go back to America you filthy immigrant.

alternatively you could find a place to post that shares your values
but I guess that is too rational

what did he say?

Fucking A. Keep fighting the good fight

so we should communicate in artificial echo chamber community silos?

I got banned for this during coachella. It was in reference to the lyrics from some RTJ song, the video for which was being previewed on the coachella stream.

It wasn't me who brought politics into musical discussion. Blame RTJ for having Bernie introduce their fucking set.

I was referring to the value of free speech which you feel is under attack here

or instead of finding a new place just make your own.