twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jigai's the only good weebgrind band

>Tfw haven't been able to enjoy black metal ever since I lost my virginity
Metal for this feel?

Thoughts on this album? I really dig it

How does /metal/ feel about Volbeat?

youtube.com/watch?v=5T60KuDDyJ8

They aren't metal. But they're ok

Fuck me this is good. Any more violent crustish death metal you know of /metal/ ?

vektor

trying to force a meme, huh?

Damn, this is like looking back at myself, only last summer I started going here and shitposted with spongebob memes and obvious b8 and people still kept fucking falling for it every single time, it stopped being funny after a month or so though

They're not metal and the vocals make me want to die.

more filthy casual black metal
that's what you breeders like

Get some new reaction images user

you seem to have made a mistake user. Evol's the only good weebgrind band.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaC8KY7CaSo

youtube.com/watch?v=QG13WIJlLEM

>symphonic grindcore

"no"

I like this song better

youtube.com/watch?v=YKaWm8ucD4M

Hey, yo, that's about enough of that.

hi
im listening to this instrumental from lord belial
youtube.com/watch?v=tL9Zy7uiRp0
i may be a fag but this rock

what a faggot

Holy fucking shit bros why can I not stop listening to this album? It's so fucking good.

Recommendations for stuff similar to it?

insert techdeath pasta here

>get black metal cover
>play death metal

Why would someone do such a thing?

It's like they're allergic to trying to write something good. Every riff they write needs to be as cluttered and frantic as can be with no regard to tone or direction.
Off the bat this is just another death metal album in name only, it has the growls, it has the distortion, and it has the hyper fast drumming, but everything is assembled so mechanically together, topped off with such digital cleanness and shiny pristine, like it wants to seem heavy but is so ashamed to be a part of the scene. There's no passion here, it's like some snobby music professors tried their hands at making "intelligent" death metal, they wrote a checklist for what they thought would be necessary to count as death metal and then filled it with needless complexity for that "intelligent" aspect. Riffs vary between being fast and intricate slurries of notes to being basic, but still fast, death metal chugs you've heard a million times over, everything wrapped up in a brick walled to fuck production where bass is only audible when the band wants to remind you that they do indeed have a bassist. Songs are long, aimless, and twist and turn without any bit of focus. Riff (and I use that term quite loosely here) leading into riff leading into solo leading into riff comprises the song writing ideas here, with some occasional orchestral samples thrown in to make this album seem grander than it is. It's a nauseating and headache inducing experience, while not as annoying as Brain Drill or Monumental Torment, it's equally as flashy and unnecessary. Completely irredeemable garbage with not one decent moment in its duration.

post it

because you're a faggot trip that should be gassed

brain drill

not similair at all

Monumental Torment

Is the Vektor meme over yet? I mean it was funny at first, but now I think people are actually being serious when they say they like it.

AWW YEA, it's /metal/ time.

I think you underestimate how shitty the metal community's taste can be.

Nobody seriously likes metal.

Sounds great, I've also been blasting pic related but it's hard to find death brutal enough but that doesn't enter into slam/grindcore territory

It was never a meme of people saying they like it, it was a meme of people saying it's shit, it's a fucking great album

>you will never be so assblasted about /metal/ liking vektor for years that you shitpost and meme their new album into oblivion

>he thinks people here actually listen to metal non ironically

>it's a fucking great album
Some people like monotonous melodic noodling and others don't. I like my thrash to be heavy and Vektor fail on all counts from their squeaky clean production to their saccharine sweet riffs, that's why I think Vektor blow anyway

Fuck off djentshareguy

thrash isn't heavy you dumb shitposter

>all thrash is bouncy revivalshit about drinking muh beers and le ironic 80s horror movies ecksdee ecksdee

Thrash is a gimmick metal sub genre, it's power metal for people who don't like J.R.R Tolkien

What the fuck are you talking about you retard?

Sure it never approaches the levels of death or black metal but thrash offers great riffs played with BALLS, Vektor stack 10 minute songs with doorbell jingles played on guitar without BALLS and that's why I think they're shit. They're a good case of a band who doesn't get metal, they see it as some barbaric form of music that needs to be liberated with the "greatness of prog" and in turn create metal without balls that tries compensating with progressive fluff. They can write some catchy melodies but as a whole their music doesn't do it for me, it's weak, uninteresting, and soulless.

>thinks thrash is never heavy
>calls other people retards

Ok, Understandable

Most power metal is just pop music played with heavier guitars. It's the nerdier alternative to glam.

Also what is your opinion on classic tech thrash?

Ok /metal/, I'm gonna be completely honest now. I know every one is tired of hearing about Terminal Redux, myself included, but I just want to say this.
Terminal Redux is legitimately decent. I wasn't a fan of Black Future nor Outer Isolation, so I dismissed Vektor as just another overhyped band. I still think they are overhyped as hell, but Terminal Redux was quite surprising.
There are weak moments, for sure. Charging The Void is one of the worst songs in the album and was a terrible choice for the opener. Collapse is overrated as fuck and is just a shitty ballad. The last track is pretentious crap too.
But there are some good thrashers like LCD, Ultimate Artificer and Pteropticon, which are IMO some of the best tracks they have ever recorded.
I know this might sound like I'm just trying to be neutral and sit on the fence, but I'm just being sincere. No, it's not the album of the decade, it's not a thrash metal masterpiece, Vektor are not the saviors of modern metal. But it has enjoyable moments, and is Vektor's best so far.

Good shit, thrash with a technical edge. Vektor feel more like techy prog that tries incorporate
ing elements of thrash for a heavier edge
youtube.com/watch?v=ODlqRnDDs18

*incorporating

I completely agree with this. TR would be ace without the pussy shit.

Metal with a similar atmosphere to bloodborne?

i need some emotional solos
hit me niggers

3:30
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig_64zQBbZU

modern thrash is a gimmick
albeit an aesthetic one

Good man!
Now this is metal.

Most Tank solos are emotional, especially off the Honour and Blood album

~6.30
youtube.com/watch?v=WsXlT1npJuk

metal for this feel?

>repugnant
>brutal

cmon sister i like them too but quit pretending

Pretty great desu

For being asexual? Rings of Saturn, Brain Drill

What do you guys think of the new Moonsorrow

Maybe brutal wasn't the right word, but pig growling isn't really for me nor slam. I'm looking for stuff like Venenum, Repgunant or Excoriate

this can't be serious

Try Morbid Angel

What are some bands that do the high and low vocal thing (like Carcass, Dying Fetus, etc)?

i said 'i love you'
but i lied

Don't really know why, but I didn't like the folky parts on this one.

every deathcore band

This is great, thanks.

>gay asexuals
>lesbian asexuals
>bi asexuals
>pan asexuals
>hyper sexual asexuals
>asexuals with kinks

someone explain this meme to me

metal is a genre of pop music

just look at what metal people ACTUALLY listen to, it's edgy pop music

Almost nobody likes extreme metal, no extreme metal album sold a million copies ever

asexuals can still have romantic feelings but no desire for sex I guess

>kiss a man (as a man)
>don't fuck him

pretty simple

gay asexual is how i'd do it

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAmRVX_g6jc

i can buy that for the gay/lesbian shit but how the fuck does one explain ''asexuals with kinks''

doesn't having kinks makes you, by definition, not asexual

>tfw new album soon

it does treat the definition of non-asexual behaviour very rigidly which is dumb. sex isn't always going to be penetrative dick in vagina stuff, and lesbians never do really, so these special snowflakes really aren't asexual, maybe just a very low sex drive

very idiosyncratic high and low vocals on this and in their entire discography

man i fucking hate tumblr, even outside the Sup Forums memehate sphere

Can you be more specific?

deathcore bands since the year 2000 from USA and UK and other countries

Oh boy. Now Nails is our meme flavor of the week.

And yet somehow /metal/ is still considered the best general on Sup Forums.

>/metal/ is still considered the best general on Sup Forums

most people outside of /metal/ don't think that plus ''best general on Sup Forums'' is as shitty as a standard as you can possibly get

what's the problem?

>And yet somehow /metal/ is still considered the best general on Sup Forums

Fucking lol. According to who?

All the generals on this board are shit but at least we're not /kpg/

>Why is In This Moment when they are completely terrible?

I'm not sure what you're asking.

Nails was always liked here ever since their first album.

My bad.

Why is In This Moment popular when they are completely terrible? Even Evanescence is better.

Tits.

It's simply ebin

Cleaned, overly-produced hipster trash.

Where's that face from
I have seen it somewhere

>nails
>hipsters

does not compute

why does metal and anime hate women so much?

it's a photograph from Thomas Ruff who made it as emotionless as possible

you probably saw it in Zero Punctuation where it's normally used to represent complete mediocrity

Why do women hate women so much?

Noisey writer please leave

Because women are objectively terrible.

what did you mean by this?