ITT: We pretend it's the year 3000

ITT: We pretend it's the year 3000

I fucking hate humans.

Can't believe Trump's AI construct won the election again.

the year of linux has come

>he fell for the 32EB of RAM meme

AIJW get out

How to jailbreak my brain?

OP's pic is so far beyond unrealistic its laughable. There are no white women left in the year 3000.

01001110 01101111 00101110

> what is android

TFW poorfag who only has 64 petabytes of ddr54 ram

In the year 3000 we're all fucking dead

Python 4 is released why are you still using 2.8?

>Humans are dead by xxxx date
This meme is quite literally one of the oldest out there.

This will FINALLY be the year of the Linux desktop!

Kek, are you from 2500 or something? Everyone on the planet can easily afford to swap bodies to anything they want. Appearances don't have much value anymore my galactic dude.

Where are they at?

Pretending any human will be alive in year 3000, in 30 years max the gas crisis is coming and everyone will kill each other on sight for food.

Not much has changed but they live underwater.

I think we're going to get in control of our environmental problems soon. I think its going to be an engineered solution though

Honestly, I'd give it another 500 years, max. Within the next 50-100 years, the majority of the population is gonna go into indentured servitude for some multinational conglomerate just to eat subsidized nutrient cocktails.
The vast majority of land is gonna be privately owned by companies, farmers won't exist anymore.
It's not really a future worth living in.

Sir, we've discovered this planet destroyed itself around 700 of its years ago, cause unknown but it would appear to have had a massive, but largely oil based, civilisation. The only life here is insect life and a few mamalian species none of which could have possibly built the destroyed civilisation. Ah the report is in, it would appear to have been a global conflict the radiation levels are too high to land on the planet, I suggest we leave and head back to our own planet gnepho0zaepl

Linux is a kernel.

and you're a Jew.

>Implying there will be an election in the year 3000

/comfy/ compiling hurd 1.2

Just came home from a ski vacation on the fifth planet in the Kepler 186 system.

Unfortunately halfway home the Windows 3000 OS in the ship's navigational AI got a Blue Hologram of Death and we had to wait six days in interstellar space for a tow ship...

fucking a. bust have some Barenstain overlap. White people have been illegal for like... 240 years.

Thanks

>year 3000
Humans are extinct

This is easily possible now with augmented reality.

Right now we have giant ugly headsets that need to be worn to see it, but in 3000, it'll be on the nano scale, and every citizen will be required to have them implanted in their eyes.

Then you could have projected visuals any fucking where you want.

>tfw fell for the 16 YB RAM meme

Surely HURD will be completed within the decade.

>he still lives in meatspace

I WARNED YOU GUYS ABOUT SYSTEMD BUT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN

*gets sniped by a drone patrolling the city and scanning it for anti-poettering brainwaves*

VR is a meme

It's weird, I feel both sadness and happiness knowing I'm going to die and pass away from this world. I don't even want to know how hard is humanity going to fuck everything up.

This but galactically

Welcome to the museum! Little is known about the 21st century as it seems nothing has survived from it except for millions of copies of this device

check'd

>Pottering uploaded himself in the early stages of the singularity and suppressed the worlds unix-philosophers violently through distribution of sneaky exploits that allows him to take over the entire world.
Something similar to this seems plausible.
>gnepho0zaepl
Where did you get that name from user? Asking for a friend. Not that it's any of my concern. No offense meant. Just curious. Don't answer if you don't want to.

Hey Sup Forums my HUD is broken, keeps displaying my current speed as 67mph no matter what. Is there a fix for this or do I need to replace my eyes?

even if humanity fucks up, we'll always improve. Everyone thought the dark ages were the end of times and look where we are now.

Frankly I fear the future. Once people find a way to shed their bodies, then the entire concept of reality changes. You could live in paradise forever or quite equally have your mind broken by being tortured forever.

Well maybe your mind won't be permanently broken since you could just upload a previous state of your consciousness, assuming the person torturing you ever lets you go.

Yin/Yang is a universal law that can never be broken.

kek... I have one in my closet right now.

Underrated

SystemD is now available in windows store

>There are people still living on Earth
How does it feel to be stuck in that shithole?

But it's Galactic Federation's HQ. Sure it's not going to be shit right?

Radio stations will still be playing pop songs from the 80s

>2004 + 996
>still no thumbnail preview in gtk filepicker
top kek just switch to KDE Nano 8

Wouldn't we all be dead?

Don't kid yourself, it will be another dark age.

That's why we're pretending user.

For fucks sakes they keep fining me about having ancient data archives and shit despite me having a archeologist permit.

The department of love is such a pain in the Anal Love Insertion Enclave.

Then I am a successful engineer with a wife and three kids.

No we won't.
Why do people keep saying this?

There's always going to be 1 faggot out there that's going to be alive. Only way ALL humans die is if we permanently damage the Earth by blowing up the fucking moon or completely fucking the atmosphere up

>there are anons on this site that still live on planet Earth in the current year
wew lads

The fuck is a radio? You mean those horrid little machines that emit terrible frequencies cave men used back in 2000 era? Hah

I don't know about you, but I won't be alive in 982 years.

Who here still /minimalist/?
16k of RAM is all I need

Hey guys, do you think I should replace my X220? Still holds up but its starting to feel a tad outdated.

Pretty sure they meant all humans

I find myself finding out that in fact we are coming back, we were always coming back

just made it up

I'm and I meant all of us posting right now.

>hey Sup Forums lets pretend it's 2000 and not the year 3000
UUUgh uh grrrrr umb nugh unnhn
me sell computer, swap for spears and munny

So people in third world and Africa will be fine.

+1

>even if humanity fucks up, we'll always improve
>Yin/Yang is a universal law that can never be broken.
More like humanity will fuck up and go bye bye. We will always fall, and improve. We will always appear and disappear. Then maybe after another billion years, or maybe on another planet this whole process will repeat itself again and again.

erp glib goop? glob glok

I'm having trouble with my newly aquired Lolibot™. She's started to hide from me and keeps calling me Mr Hanson. What do?

Year 3000
People are still shitposting on 4chanVR

You should root her ghost and experiment with different personalities profiles. Be careful to not download anything with a backdoor. Stick to private networks and use quantum transmissions only.

>being white
>the year 3000
Reported to the Culture Enrichment Agency

*deadly silence except for wind, concrete crumbling and a small rodent squeeks*

>tfw you are too poor to put buy a sub zero cooled i11-9900KX, 16TB DDR9 RAM 6333Mhz with quad GTX 4090 1TB so you can run the latest waifu in 16K VR.

still stuck on last gen single i9-7940X and dual GTX 3050 TI 256GB. Why even live

mmm hmmm
MMMHMMHMHMMM
mm..

HMMMMM!!

I keep getting prank holo calls from Earth. When is someone gonna send some proton bombs there and blow those muzzie fuckers up? Sheesh!

t. Mars user

>going to mars
How's that ping treating you? Still downloading our shows in 2D? Fucking hippies lmao.

If modern society collapses I don't think we'll recover again. Too many great minds,revolutions and miracles took place to get to where we are today.

Wow. Half life 3 is great!

Fuck you I enjoy my Nerve Gear

>caucasion hand

LOL that hand will be black by 2100

> White smoke is visible over the bazaar
> The new head of Linux development has been chosen
> Long live Linus XVI

I AM LRRRR OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8
I WILL CONQUER YOUR PLANET

on a terraformed Mars

>Blackeders.3000.50k.PURR.mp8 - 500MB
>V:10
>A:10

ooga booga where da wite women at

o, dat rite, we kill dem all 1000 years ago

shiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeet

>terraformed

Why terraform a planet when you can just acquire a fully mechanical body that could live essentially anywhere with no problems?

White are gonna win faggot. Just you wait

And the hologram would be a rock. What's your point?

blue skies green grass and bodies of blue water are just comfy, good for worker morale.

AR can fix that. It's not like you're going to terraform an asteroid, anyways. But with a mechanical body, anything that doesn't exceed your temperature, radiation, and pressure specifications is habitable.

>Google shut downs another failed social network, Google Plate

CyberNewFag here. How do install Arch?

>be me
>upgrade my meatbrain exoport from 2.8 to 3
>boutta get some rich undertonal flavors from those 60-channel flavorpacks
>30-channel flavorlets be jelly
>cyborgbros be mirin

>meet assigned female at work in netspace
>barely a century old
>unified-avatar is qt
>meatspace chosen form is cute as fuck
>actually biologically female from an decently pure succession of biosex formed, in-vivo pregnancy created family
>traditional, hasnt even left the local system once
>ask to meet her at a place that serves meatspace edibles
>almost spill my chips all over the mainframe

>meet her at "bar"
>really antique vibe. 2300s New Newer Nouveau Art Decó on the walls with
some of that Old Millenium "america" diner going on
>we ask for the roasted carcass of a pig, a typical OM dish
>No taste
>mfw exoport jammed my tastebud nerve cluster
>mfw expensive as fuck solid food and cant taste it
>ask for a meat flavor pack to upload to my brain and at least taste something while I eat
>"bartender" brings me an exopack
>stick it in there without looking
>mfw it was for exoport 2.8 instead of 3
>mfw it jammed
>mfw had to defrag to decouple the pack
>mfw qt left while I defragged
>mfw 4 uninterrupted hours of soggy cardboard flavor
>mfw paid for the pack
>mfw paid for the meat
Why do they even make 2.8 when 3 is out?

>implying our former physical bodies meant anything
>implying we aren't immortal in the mindnet
Brainlets need to power cycle ffs

what human X?D

>voluntarily joining the mindnet

Who even does this

i'm still waiting for my government to finish censoring it :(