Why do feminist like the ukulele...

why do feminist like the ukulele? I'm not talking about women here in general but third wave feminist like shitty music like Maria and the Diamond, Florence the Machine, you know generic indie pop music. Why is it like most of them have awful, shit taste.

the patriarchy

this post reeks of underage

>shit taste.
stopped reading there

I'M DRIFTING IIIIN DEEP WATEEEER

i'm 22 and my favorite bands are This Heat, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Unwound, Unrest, Swell Maps and the Who. I think in general, men and women are equal and almost the same amount of people who have bad taste or good taste. but it's these tumblr feminist. They act like they care about art and they know what they're talking about. It's one thing to like music. but to act knowledgeable about it like these tumblr feminist just grinds me. And they almost unanimously like generic indie pop like mac demarco. basically fucking pitchfork core and i'm asking like why.

kill yourself

meant to continue and ask, why is it a trend to be a tumblr feminist and have awful taste (generic indie pop)

tumblr feminist detected. go back to your arctic monkeys and strokes, philistine. leave the real music to those who have taste.

too bad unty isn't here anymore, he'd probably give an autistic reply over the mention of unwound

it's an easy to play instrument that can carry with them anyway to show off how quirky they're
don't take it serious tbqh

just ignore them like their dad did
or be a beta and give them attention.
choose wisely

this is a legit reason and makes sense.

dood lmao unwound are popular as fuck here. great band tho

"quirky" is the first word that came to mind when I saw this thread. Thank you user you brilliant wordsmith

kek. yea, ignoring is the best. fuck em'. pandering to their needs is worse than being around them.

>'m 22 and my favorite bands are This Heat, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Unwound, Unrest, Swell Maps and the Who

you have shit taste sorry

>let's call his taste shit and see how he feels xDDD
-tumblr feminist detected. sorry pal but TRIGGER WARNING, my opinions are very well researched and thought out. I'm sorry I don't pander to the latest subscription of p4k and feminist ideology. I don't like generic music.

the same reason nonfeminists like ukelele you dumbfuck

>This Heat, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Unwound

Bait.

nice almost trips and how so?

/thread

I listened to those bands when I was 16. You'll grow up eventually and realise its all pretentious tripe and you'll start listening to catchy psych pop

i doubt you've listened to any of those bands, pleb. psych rock is pretty good. well certain bands who do it well obviously. gtfo with your tame impala.

>muh secret underground music

Kys

She's wearing jeans tho

if this isn't b8 or irony i dunno what to tell you man