Do people seriously use windows, because they like it?

Do people seriously use windows, because they like it?

>you have to like something to get use out of it
Do you unironically _like_ L...GNU/Linux or macOS?

Yes, I unironically like GNU+Linux, because it is free, lightweight and i like the mindset of the open source community. I like it so much that i dont even use windows when there is a programm which is ""better"" for windows only

Are you white? Because you sound stupid.

That's because I am a girl (male) (blonde, big tits)

Are you happy ?

I use mostly free software that's available on Loonix, and still I prefer to use Windows since Loonix is an ugly, buggy piece of shit.

Nobody likes windows. When people attack windows users they feel personally attacked and that's why they defend using it.

People aren't dumb, but they are humans. Be nice to them and show them the benefits of using a better system and they'll switch.

People use windows because it comes pre-installed on their PC. That and gaming

i guess it's okay, only downside is that win defender keeps turning itself on and starts using up my cpu.

No, no one fucks my ass ;_;

Not asking if you're feeling pleasure
Are you happy with your life, if you're serious ?

I don't "use" Windows, I use software that runs on Windows, and some of them have no Linux equivalent.

Windows doesn't need to be "used" because unlike with Linux, there is no necessity to fuck around with the OS.

No, i am not happy. I need more dicks in my tight ass ;_;

I spent $1200 building my pc, you think I'm going to use an OS that won't take advantage of it. Plus I have Debian on another hard drive I switch to when I don't want to deal with windows bullshit

missed opportunity.

Good for you dude

>i like the mindset of the open source community
that's like saying you like windows because Bill Gates can jump over a chair.

I fucking love windows because I know Bill Gates can drive a bicycle

People who have spent their entire lives in terrible pain think normal is "getting high"

I like AMD because Raja Koduri made me laugh when he dropped a GPU.

When they fail at downloading a gnu+linux iso, and getting it to boot, then they claim windows is fine, and if pressed, that they need windows.

No. I don't like any OS. I think they're all quite shit. Happy now?

I like windows 7, it does what I need.
Windows 10 on the other hand, is an abomination and I can't stand it. Nobody I know who has it, likes it. Most notably "I can't find anything" in search and the two control panels. Also the auto updates come at the worst times apparently.
>what are micro$hit doing

word

no one cares
stop obsessing over things absolutely no one cares about because you lack a life

Nigga what? Just from my experience, everybody likes windows 7... It just werks.

I dont like Windows but I like Linux even less.

no, it does not. It need fucking hours of installing and updating first

>almost all supercomputers run linux
>linux can't take advantage of muh hardware
hahahaha, that's what wintards actually think

How many normies do that?

i dont care. It's not the definition of just works.
Plus the lack of a standard packagemanager and lots of added clusterfuck.

People use it because everyone else uses it. A common standard allows you to use the same software everywhere and avoid having to retrain your employees.

>global movement
>richest man in the world runs his company on FOSS
>no one cares

You're going to be first up against the wall, proprietaryfag.