/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

• user got some cheap chinese ram • user gets a love letter • Amerifat gets japed • user's big haul is missing • Voyo is now top tier based Ali store • user does cool shit with magnets • user is building a power bong • user got some Piston Fresh's • user got some touch screen gloves, and some fake Sugru • user got a drawing tablet thing • user tells a sad story about Canada • user got his $10 mech keeb • Dismantling occurs Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/nespi/32831265781.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Held by customsDHL eCommerce Asia
w-what did they mean by this?

Just ordered some gun metal aviators.

I'm the degenerate that got a schoolgirl uniform and dragon dildo two(?) weeks ago, got in these

I'm not sure how to feel wearing this

Cute.

post pic >.

As much of a pic as you'll get, I suck at taking photos of myself

cute >.

>large fucking okuu poster
is it lewd

I got a raspberry pi for free, can /csg/ recommend me a cute case for it? I'm gonna install some retro vidya emulators on it.

the nespi
aliexpress.com/item/nespi/32831265781.html

nice

not a fan of the fan though, I'd prefer something silent

Is Zte a good phone brand?

this thread is dead at last

:c

Generally better than random brands nobody's heard of outside aliexpress, but not as good as Xiaomi or Huawei. ZTE is a big and serious telecom company, but their phone division isn't their pride.

thanks user c:

My $7 Seahf AWK-F32 earbuds came in, and these things are legitimately pretty good, not just good for the price. To hell with the VE Monk Plus—get these if you want nice beater buds for under $10.

While these aren't basshead earbuds, the lows have punch to them and are acceptably crisp, especially when using the included donut foams. The bass doesn't turn muddy even during more complex, demanding passages, unlike the Monk+'s. The F32's bass does roll off, but that's to be expected for earbuds.

The timbre of male vocals and instruments on the mid frequency range is fairly solid, making the F32 sound less muffled than even a foamless Monk+. The F32's female vocals are clearer than the foamless Monk+'s in spite of the Monk+ being mid-centric in terms of sound signature, although they do still sound a bit dry at times.

The highs are all right. They don't extend very well, and the resolution isn't amazing, but cymbals and other high percussion sound realistic enough for casual listening. The treble is possibly the greatest weakness of the F32. Of course, it still sounds better than the Monk+'s.

The soundstage is about typical for earbuds but is still slightly superior to the Monk+'s. Overall, the Seahf AWK-F32 is a respectable budget earbud model suitable for most kinds of music, unlike the VE Monk+.

either use a slower, larger fan, or do what the N64 did

can give more information on the $10 mech keyboard?

They used to make phones for the the carrier Orange here in the UK. I had a couple, they were pretty decent budget handsets.

>I live in malaysia and taobao give free shipping if I buy item for more than $20

wtf, that's a thing?

>This is someone's son

What are some good desktop speakers?
I was looking at some shitty logitech ones but I guess any will do, I only need my system to output sound without having my headphones on all the time

Any cheapshit from Amazon pham. £10 usb speakers.

Good phone charger which will work good with a quad core ARM board? Don't want to get chinked with a 0.5A supply.

chink d-class amp with goodwill bookshelf speakers

Is there a Chinese equivalent to the Schiit meme duo?

Smsl sanskrit psu, headphone amp and dac

I'm trying to find a USB joystick encoder with two analog inputs. Like pic related but with two joystick inputs

lemme smash