Why the fuck are they doing this to me?

Install gentoo

>antimalware
>is actually malware

WHY WON'T IT STOP, I JUST WANT TO USE MY COMPUTER

Why the fuck do WinFags even bother?

>using windows
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Linux is a family offree and open-source softwareoperating systemsbuilt around theLinux kernel. Typically, Linux ispackagedin a form known as aLinux distribution(ordistrofor short) for both desktop and server use. The defining component of a Linux distribution is theLinux kernel,anoperating system kernelfirst released on September 17, 1991, byLinus Torvalds

Linux is shit, the interfaces are shit, they have more bloat than windows. You install a desktop and wham you've got 500 apps installed too like cool I really want memebrowser 4.1 and 8 versions of solitaire thanks debian.
And nothing works because it's all made by random people who don't care about quality control and just accept literally any submission out of desperation.

Okay lads I fixed it, basically all I had to do was fuck around with the registry and turn it off so yeah nice one microsoft. Fucking cunts.

>you leave the computer to go to the toilet
>Windows detects user inactivity
>spins up the scanner again

so you thought you can outsmart (((us))), user?

git gud fgt

It actually does this. I routinely witness it.

brainlet

Windows 7 doesn't have this problem

>what is up with this problem?
>nvm fixed it
You're the problem with the internet

>they have more bloat than windows

Wrong. Windows just disguises its bloat very efficiently, once you start using more advanced features that a normal consumer wouldn't use like AD, then you'll realize how much legacy garbage the Windows NT kernel has.

how
pls halp

Can we ban the retards who still use windows?

Can't you just disable windows defender entirely extremely easily?

>admin powers

>most Linux isos: 1 - 1.5 gb
>windows 10 iso: 4 gb
>windows is less bloated than linux

>got 500 apps
you talk like a faggot

>1GB ISO
and that includes the kitchen sink too

potery

>interfaces
They're called GUIs, don't call them interfaces. An API is technically an interface too. CLI counts as an interface too.
Windows is much more bloated, no idea how you came up with that idea.
I'm using arch, did you know I didn't even have a desktop environment after a fresh install? Not even a window manager? I had to use the terminal. Even then there's no way windows comes with less apps, garbage and bloat installed. Probably debian made it clearer to you instead of hiding everything.
Also some DEs on linux look much better than any other OS, specially after tweaking them a bit. Gnome is bad, avoid it.

>I'm using arch,
You can always tell an Arch user, but, like vegans, you don't have to; they'll tell you.

The NT kernel is so fucking broken that microshit needs a daemon process to constantly run and eat up processing power

When I had this issue I would go to windows defender (or whatever its called), and exclude the defender folder from being scanned. Defender likes to fuck the entire pc up when it scans itself.