youtube.com/watch?v=sforhbLiwLA
youtube.com/watch?v=rRm0NDo1CiY
youtube.com/watch?v=V7PYQCXdX3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what was he thinking

>this coke is clean AF

developers

>the way the his mic audio cuts in abruptly as he's yelling at the beginning

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE THIS COMPANY

get on your feet!

get up and make it happen!

party like it's Windows 95

youtube.com/watch?v=lAkuJXGldrM

>pulls muscle
>masks a painful yawp as an enthusiastic cheer
BASED

sauce

Bill Gates is such a fucking nerd

>not having chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/developers/jnflnkgfjpdmnngjdkeliocklhnekmki extension installed

>DEVELOPERS
>only offers C++, C#, VB

>virgin jobs vs chad ballmer

Who would win in a coked-up barfight - Torvalds or Ballmer?

fun times. had it while using Opera, but not using any proprietary and/or chromium-based browser anymore.

can anyone convert to ff?

Ball is built like a tonka trunk, no one can fuck with him. It literally took gates 40 horse tranqs to get the guy into a meeting.

this thread has got me CRACKING IT

youtube.com/watch?v=sforhbLiwLA

DEVELOPERS

cokeheads are the worst

developers

>Ballmer's Carpets & Cleaning Co.

Depends on the number of chairs in the bar.
If > 0, balmer.

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

youtube.com/watch?v=rRm0NDo1CiY

Kek

Torvalds is beaten to the brink of death by Ballmer's sheer tard strength, but as he lays on the floor bleeding, he thinks about the incompetent asshats he deals with on a daily basis. Images of piss poor Intel code flash before him, generating the rage of a thousand suns. By this point, Torvalds is too angry to die. He now lives on the purest, blackest hatred, fueled by his righteous anger against brainlets. Ballmer realizes that he's no match for such a pissed off Finn. This is not the kind of developer he had in mind. As Ballmer tries to flee, Torvalds races up behind him, grabbing him by his neck and bringing him to the floor. Linus chokes the living shit out of him and repeatedly slams his head into the floor. Ballmer gasps for air, coughing and wheezing. His attempts to get oxygen are futile. One last time, he lets out a faint cry. "Developers, developers!" he says in a soft and raspy voice. His body goes limp, and Linus stands over him, victorious. He looks up with wild eyes, yelling "I am the developer! I am God!"

>you will never have a playday with Steve and Bill
why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=V7PYQCXdX3A

>uploaded in 2009

Jesus Christ, has it really been so long?