Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/Videos/HuntCIANiggers.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He doesn't miss you

you are niggers, fuck me bitch boys.

is it true he beats doggos :(

Who is this? Some Youtube personality?

terry a. davis, the cia nigger fucker

what happened? did he overdose on Shasta?

His van got stolen and he wants to go back to Nevada.

Old Terry was comfy :(

Terry is a legitimately mentally ill man whose life is fucked beyond belief. Stop pestering him with your asinine shit.

cia nigger detected

templeos.org/Videos/HuntCIANiggers.mp4

what's the latest on Terry?
i've been busy doing God's work, hunting glow in the dark motherfucker CIA niggers

Is terry really a good programmer or is the underlining code in Temple OS actually dog shit?

You don't just build an OS and programming language and everything else without being a good programmer. He's autistic about keeping the entire project under 10k lines though.

are you retarded?

the guy made a fucking os

And hasn't done anything else with it other than "Hey guys, I made my own OS and I'm better than you."

Obviously the amount of work that he put into it is impressvie. My question is more about if it actual function. Is it unique or "revolutionary" in some way.

Could a
>legitimately mentally ill man whose life is fucked beyond belief
create a whole non-botnet OS devoted to God from the ground up?
It's divine.

I want to fork it so I can add network support and browse Sup Forums on it

This already exists. I think it's called Shrine?

and to talk to GOD, numbnuts.

Someone's already done that. I don't know if the captcha works though.

is he still in jail?

Beautiful. half the works done already. Link?

It's called Shrine

OK I just finished talking to him and his buddy, god, told me he is going to be ok and not to worry about him as god has plans for him to meet up with Justin Bieber and create MegaCathedralOS. The clean cut OS that brings programming and christianity into the 21st century. God told me Terry is going to become the saviour of mankind

Sexist.

Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues. Davis is a former atheist who proclaims that he has had "communications" with God, and that God told him the operating system he built was for God's third temple. According to Davis, TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was written in a programming language developed by Davis in C and C++, called "HolyC"

TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. Like most modern operating systems, it has keyboard and mouse support. It supports the FAT32 and RedSea file systems (the latter created by Davis) with support for file compression

You have no right to miss him. Sup Forums destroyed him.

dont forget to join #TempleOS @ Rizon for some quality chats with the man himself Terry A. Davis

terry
How many suitors
!God
TempleBot
: somersault's indefatigably dishwasher shtick betrays outsource hostilities's pictorials roommate's rectory mailmen potbellied remote bucktoothed roadworthy lice percolation's leveraging frumpy Phoenix Annabelle thickly enervate bike chews anything's Mervin session's simplex limo's trap washtubs
← terry has quit

He wrote his own compiler niggermonkey

can someone give me the story on why people appear concerned for him right now. I mean I understand Sup Forums quite likes him and all but is there a story here? why the concern?

>add network support and browse Sup Forums on it

hope that chr*stcuck gets culturally enriched in prison

Let's find his van!

Shrine is billed as the the OS for heretics. Take that course Corpse emperor worshiping faggot

reminder that this is the fate of all manchildren one of these days when you are well past 30 and wouldn't be mistaken for a child by a blind man you are going to pull some shit your parents wont deal with and they will finally put you out on the street by force time to shape up or prepare to die homeless

That would be actual blasphemy according to Terry

Oh, hi Terry

He was a ticking time bomb.

No masturbation gif?
:(

closest ul get

Holy shit who was he fapping for?

Diana

why is he in jail?

no it could be done by a competent senior college student

just a reminder that terry was and is usually right.

>dat bottle of diet shasta

He just wanted to drink shasta, jerk off to Diana and talk shit about niggers.
Was he a bad guy?

Only if the doggo glows in the dark.

i think it was 100k. he mentioned his compiler is 20k in one of his videos.

Who?

this entire board worships that nail eating piece of shit, and the only thing he did was a shitty text editor.

is he dies?

Attached: 1511470962444.jpg (720x524, 67K)