Why did no one like this masterpiece...

Why did no one like this masterpiece? They finally had made an album full of idioteques and an awesome haunted woods vibe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNVucgGtOPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because radiohead fans are plebs and this one came with a pleb filter.

Lotus Flower is a jam

my personal fav, i'm not memeing or being a contrarian/hipster or anything, i genuinely love this
specially little by little, codex and bloom, is too short th

Because they cucked it up with the studio version. If they had released the basement version as the album, it would've easily been much more popular

this, also
AMSP Basment when? this shit sounds better live tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=DNVucgGtOPg (thom sounds meh here but still)

this

Thom's live singing can vary quite a bit in terms of quality, sometimes he sounds like shit and other times it's like he's singing the actual record.

I love it really, radiohead fans always say that they shouldn't be too "mechanized" or some shit when they're better that way.

sometimes sounds even better than the actual record i know, depends...

my only gripe with this album is the length

Also, I recall his singing on another song during the same show that was significantly better than this, probably due to him performing live for the first time again with the band in like, half a decade.

", he quoted from Pitchfork Media's review of Radiohead's latest.

for some reason feral is my favorite on this one

wish it was longer, i listened to the album like 60 times lol

Just ass Stairway and Daily Mail to the album you dummies.

Well, i do like the album, but its probably one of their worst. I understand what they were trying to do but the results where a bit too monochromatic and uninteresting for me.

Tkol is probably their more experimental release, but it's still a pretty straighforward pop album.

Radiohead isn't just about being experimental and electronic, they're also about soaring emotions and emotional songs.

Stuff like Nude and Pyramid Song and pretty much all of Kid A.

The King of Limbs was all the electronic and experimental aspects with pretty much none of the emotions, it was Radiohead as done by robots. This would be more forgivable if the experimentation was interesting, but Bloom is really the only song whose experimentation is actually impressive.

This is pretty much my favourite Radiohead album. I admit it's not their best album from a technical standpoint (AMSP earned that spot), but after roughly 15 of listening to Radiohead, this is the only album that I can hear entirely without skipping a song or 2.

roughly 15 years*

>no emotions
lmao, that's just the way you feel i about it man, i'm sorry
i feel many emotions fromt his album m8

Very krautrocky album. Just didn't make as huge as impact on me as some of their other albums though. Was actually a good one to trip to as well despite how dark it can be

>krautrocky album

Not really, It has more like an Afrobeat approach. Sounds like a darker version of Remain in light.

Seperator is top tier m8s

Feral and Bloom are among their best songs

The rest is fine, but magpie is great live

>AMSP earned that spot
how, the production is... weird, i think nigel fucked up that part