Sup Forums I've got some stripped Philips 000 screws. What would you guys suggest to help me out...

Sup Forums I've got some stripped Philips 000 screws. What would you guys suggest to help me out? I tried the rubber band trick and it unfortunately doesn't help. Tried using a flat head to manually force it out but that didn't work. Tried just applying a shit ton of pressure with several different bits but that doesn't work.

Thinking about just buying a hand drill for the screws and then using an extractor set for micro screws. What do you guys think?

Yes

superglue the screwdriver to the screw, obviously you'll need to find some way to prop it up perfectly straight while it dries as well

Depending on where they are situated and as long as you don't care about damage to the frame, you can use a Dremel tool to score a line in the head of the screw and then remove it with a flathead.

And for the love of God get a good driver...and stop treating phones and small electronics like a car. You're removing a screw from a phone, not a space shuttle. You don't need that much torque bro.

Also to add to this. You may also be able to solder a shitty screwdriver you don't care about to the screw. Just be careful and don't plunge your iron into the plastic.

you can sometimes melt a pen tip to make a temporary torx bit, maybe that would work here?

Why not go to a PC or electronics store and buy a kit for $5 that comes with 20 different heads?

I tried superglue but the screws are really small, it doesn't hold too well. Maybe i just need to buy new superglue though, it's kind of shitty.

I might try soldering. Kind of scary though, one of the screws is in deep in the plastic so it's kind of hard to get both the solder and the screw in there together.

I heard that works too but I don't really have an easy way to heat the pen. No lighter or anything like that.

>I don't really have an easy way to heat the pen. No lighter or anything like that.
>I cannot make fire
Sup Forums the technology board, everyone.

try epoxy resin

Superglue the screwdriver, or drill it out. Be careful not to break small drillbit.

>No lighter or anything like that.
did they take your shoe laces away as well, you retard

>I might try soldering.
You will melt plastics around, just don't do it.

Buy a valve lapping paste (this thing increases friction, but it is abrasive) and apply MUCH pressure to bolt and unscrew it. Also try fit there a torx or flathead.

try jbweld on it and build it back up

No, this will fuck up everything. Just more force is needed.

drill the fuckers out. get a drillbit that is narrower than the thread but about the same width as the body of the screw. if you do it right it won't mess with the thread in the hole and you can replace it, preferably with a screw that wasn't made out of scrap shit in china.

You can't solder a screwdriver to a screw, you need to heat both perfectly and there's no way to flow the solder into such a small space.

i was thinking this too.
i mean damn, were talking about fixing a device which basically allows people to access all recorded knowledge of man kind (that were allowed to see) and yet creating heat is a stumbling block.

Use a soldering iron, a regular iron, put it in your oven, fire up an old fermi rig and leave the pen beside it, stick it in a car engine and go for a long drive, shove it up your bunghole and clench with the force of 1000 suns.
or go buy a fucking lighter.

>screws fw

man he really let himself go

>pajeet hands
I really hope he washed his hands first.

one shit I would also try is drill bit in screwdriver handle, apply reasonable amount of pressure and turn.

sometimes it gets just enough bite to turn the screw, it did work for me couple of times