Last Opera

Goodbye, my dear shitty Sup Forums.
I'm killing myself tonight and wanted to talk for a bit before doing it.
I wish (though I doubt it will hapen) that I'll be remembered for the music I'd been spamming on bc and sc threads for years now (I won't shitpost it now, don't worry).

I love opera, which one should I hear as I fade into nothing?
I was thinking of Neither by Feldman, but I'm open to suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpjAWcv94ro
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/pessimism/chapter3.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't kill yourself
People will miss you, idiot

That's stupid don't listen to him.

OP instead of dying to opera, you should die to idols. Die to this instead, it will be much better.
youtube.com/watch?v=VpjAWcv94ro

Will Toledo here.

Goodbye Will Toledo.

Dude, just fucking suggest music.
I will do it, no one will miss me, both my parents are dead, the rest of my family I haven't seen in years.

Don't do something stupid, man.

Suicide is not stupid. It is an inalienable right of every man and woman. You didn't choose to be born, but you have the right to die if you deem it necessary. Fuck anyone else who wants you to suffer for their own selfish desires.

Do it to BiSKaidan OP.

i like all the fucking normies who come to these threads and say "don't do it"

you don't know shit kids, hard to see from your fucking nice suburban homes huh

don't do it OP, things get better.

However I think Maria Callas singing "L'altra notte in fondo al mare" is very beautiful.

this is very edgy but still I'd hope you don't kill yourself either.

this is true

Things don't get better, you just stop caring. He has the right to chose if he wants to suffer or not.

Do it for the idols.

How is sophomore year going for you?

if you kill yrself ill forever remember u as a bitch

It was a pretty good year in both high school and college. How's being a slave to faulty ideological morals going for you?

p edgy dude

dont forget op that this guy recd some shitty japanese band

he also has a right to choose if he wants to seek help, if he wants to put his friends and family through phenomenal pain, if this is truly what he wants. This isn't a decision you can abandon if you don't like the end result, which is why it shouldn't be undertaken with such petulance.

lmao but killing yrself in an absurd universe is p much the only possible thing u can do wrong

he posted it on Sup Forums tho its obv a cry for help
lrn2readpeople

Nessun Dorma

hey op don't do that
wanna talk?
let's be friends
rec me some opera i don't know much about it

Man, you seem like a ton of fun.

>dismissing music because it's japanese
Wow, way to invalidate your point by being racist.

>right to seek help
He does, and he doesn't want to which is why he said he's killing himself. Learn to read?

>This isn't a decision you can abandon if you don't like the end result
It literally is though.

Sure, that's why people on /jp/ use to post pictures of themselves setting up exitbags right before they killed themselves, right?

Thanks.

Do it for Hijokaidan, OP!

hey OP wanna have a tinychat or plug.dj or something? We could have a listenalong.

The Flying Dutchman.

IF YOU DON"T LISTEN TO ITAOTS I WON"T PRAY FOR YOU TONIGHT

man you're retarded, seek help.

lmao racist tb h dog i dont feel yr energy
& yea its all for attention
what else is tha point

Or you know, I just read books like an adult. Read some Schopenhauer or some Mainlander.

You seem like kind of dude everyone avoids at parties, cause they know you're gonna start spouting this edge shit all over the place.

get help

seeya, will. you won't be missed.

If it was a cry for help I wouldn't be posting in Sup Forums, I know that I'm gonna do it, I have no regrets and no doubt, I just want to talk for a while, and then listen to something good as I do it.

FUCK ITAOTS MWAAHAHAHA

have fun with your philosophical pessimism i guess.

u can talk without the pretense bruh bruh

>fuck itaots
nothing changes

See, I'm an adult who goes to adult functions. At adult functions, we behave like adults, and when we discuss morbid subjects, we are all well read and can quote back philosophical treaties to state our points. Instead of relying on our feelings, we know how to properly convey ideas.

Why? I'm not the one in pain. Op is though he has also already found his solution. Why are you even in this thread?

I do, and I will.

Don't die post some good opera

Man, I guess a lot of people who kill themselves post about it on Sup Forums. At any rate, you don't sound like you're in the headspace to kill yourself.

>See, I'm an adult who goes to adult functions. At adult functions, we behave like adults, and when we discuss morbid subjects, we are all well read and can quote back philosophical treaties to state our points. Instead of relying on our feelings, we know how to properly convey ideas.
lmao

OP please don't die I will miss you :((

Dude, holy shit, shut the fuck up. You sound like the most pompous sack of shit I can imagine. You and your friends are all assholes, and everyone laughs at you behind your back.

This has to be pasta

dubs and you don't do it

Shut up faggot. You don't know what OP is going through

i love you

Actually, people tend to like me because I'm quite knowledgeable and open to listening to them and a very nice person. You wouldn't understand that though as you lack empathy and want some poor soul to suffer for your own pleasure.

You're kind of being a fucking psychopath, and I'm pretty sure they laugh at you behind your back.

bkb is trolling harder than op

dont do this ok hes a real piece of shit

the irony is palpable

You seem like the kind of guy that responds to text messages with spelling and grammar corrections.

It's not trolling, I'm telling someone who wants to die to die. It's called being decent person who doesn't torture the sick. You know how people tend to shoot wild animals that have been hit by a car because they're in apin? Same idea.

Or maybe I just understand someone in pain doesn't want to be in pain. You'll put an animal that's in misery under, but you think humans have to suffer just for your own desires?

You anons might want to read some books or something. Jesus.
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/pessimism/chapter3.html

I'm well read not a dick.

lmao git gud
obvious troll

you should kill yourself instead of OP you colossal fucking moron

OP here, I actually like the guy, he is being comprehensive, supportive and not cruel.

No, I'm being genuine right now.

Why? I'm not the one agonizing in pain?

How is it that it's not okay for the suicidal one to kill himself but telling the one who isn't suicidal to be suicidal is okay? That's some fucked up logic there.

>I'm well read not a dick
obviously u havent read the absurdists

WHAT IS DIVINE IRRESPONSIBILITY

I have, and I rather enjoyed The Stranger and Camus' essays when I was in high school, but I ascribe no value to any of the absurdist ideals. Most of those thinkers were in denial about a lot of things.

nah camus they keeps it hood
confucius a felon

you can honestly say thats how you view this thread?

I want you to kill yourself because you are a terrible human being. If you off yourself the world will be a better place.

he's just a troll

Bud, you have some anger issues you might want to get checked out. I mean I'm no psych, but I know that's not a healthy way to think about people who present opposing views.

Look, I get it. You're scared of you're own mortality, so you have a need to tell people who aren't that they are failed people who need to fall in line to your system. That's not how things work though. Yes, you're right being suicidal is part of a mental illness, but that is not the point I'm trying to discuss here. You should not be dictating his life by your own fears and wants.

Think about it this way, lets say I'm scared of heights (which when I was younger I was but have since gotten over). If I were scared of heights, should I be able to dictate whether or not you can ride in a plane? No, that's ridiculous. If you want to take a plane somewhere then by all means go ahead. The implications of his disease aside, he is free to do as he pleases. Death is a thing that happens, and you need to learn how to let go. It's a part of nature.

Now OP if you want help then seek it because yes this is a mental issue. I would surmise that you don't want help however in which case do it. It's your life, and you are the one in pain. I am not in pain. The other anons are not in pain. You are. You get to decide what you want. Do not let their desires keep you in pain. And even if you seek help, you will feel this pain again later in life. You're brain is wired to flucuate in and out of depression if you are depressed. That's how depression works. The only way to stop that permanently is death. If you want that then do it. If you don't then don't. All I am here to say is if you do it, go out to idols. It'll be a nice way to go.

i refuse to believe you're not in high school

do you think he drives a prius?

He's probably not old enough to drive

>Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Isn't that the best kind of solution, then? I wouldn't take headache medication if that shit lasted ten minutes.

You can be as delusion as you want to be. Point is you cannot refute my points because you're literally responding by trying to call me a high schooler. That's not an argument nor is it an intelligent response that a sensible adult should ever make in a serious discussion.

Baby Blue Subaru Impreza for your information

>It is an inalienable right of every man and woman.
It isn't. You can do it, doesn't mean you have a right to it.

I know the ones who say "don't do it, you'll cause everyone pain" have good intentions, but I truly wanna do it, and he is one of the few who actually gave a musical suggestion

ooooOOOOOOO00o0ooOOO0ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

gettin some serious inferiority complex vibes from this one

would you be willing to talk with me outside of this idiotic message board?

Bullshit. You most certainly have a right to end you're life if you wish to do so. Many men that are much more intelligent than you have written books on this very subject. One of those works I have already posted. Give me a legitimate reason as you why you do not have the right to take your life.

when's the last time someone even hugged you jesus

Absurdism does not make suicide any less of a right. It just claims suicide is foolish because life is a joke. Absurdism has some serious problems in it's own right when it comes to it's views on death in life.

>men that are much more intelligent than you
smart people don't say this

Sometimes I think "hey maybe I should kill myself"
And then I realize I have a lot of music to listen to. Don't kill yourself

Hey man. I know we can't stop you. Just wanted to say goodbye!

I've always found these situations truly beautiful. The anonymity prevents us from being in true, physical contact. I'll never see you, and you'll never see me. When this thread dies, our conversation will be forever gone.

This is my "hello!" to you!
And my "goodbye"!

I hope you do better in the afterlife. Bless you.

P.D.: Sorry about no having any recs. I'm a turbopleb, but I'm trying to fix that.

it's still a point more valid than 'you should do it because it's yr right'

I get hugs pretty much daily because like I said people rather tend to really like me.

Right, because you know every single intelligent person int he world and what every single one of them has said. Look value yourself as highly as you want, I just feel pretty confident aying I'm not talking to the next greatest author about to enter the Western cannon.

Why even comment than? Jesus.

>people tend to rather like me

You know who you remind me of who I bullied off this board? Unty.
You seem like the type of guy who subtly suggests things and likes to tinker with social situations.

does it matter who youre talking to? what matters is what is being said. shirking intellectual responsibility aint cool thou

Rec me some opera, man. I have my own problems, too. I hope the best for you OP

No, it really isn't. See the thing about absurdism is you are conditioning yourself to laugh as things that are pleasurable in life when you could seriously just deal with them head on. Fix it instead of rolling a boulder up a hill for eternity. I mean you can be hard headed, I am not denying you that. But I am also not denying OP the right to kill himself. If he wants to do it, he should still do it to BiS.

I am nothing like Unty though. Unty was obsessed with normies and hated people.

because do you even read mane?

pls dont lie on an anonymous image board to impress people

he reminds me of a kid i knew in secondary school who didnt do the minute of silence on remembrance day & had a lot to say abt it lmao

This. I totally get what your saying.
Like the kind of guy who just assumes he is smarter and more interesting than others just because he is contrarian of slightly edgy and wishes to show off this edge to seem like the more "informed" one out of the group.

jesus are you the new tripfag? Way to fucking ruin a thread about a dying man's last wish for you autistic, unnecessary debate which, by the way, already got sorted in the XIX century, you fucking moron.

This is the gayest shit I've ever read.

OP here, Montie, please, please, not you, everytime I see you in any thread, I cringe, you are banned from my goodbye thread.

this thread is cancer, it would make anybody kill themselves much less just OP

call me a pleb papi ;)

He's not. He's literally unty rebranded.

Literally what I said

Hey, enjoy my posts one last time pal.

i dont give a shit abt op & i doubt hes bein real (although i do think people should put up a good fight & not be a gayboy) but suicide as a philosophical idea is....... suicide
& reccing bis is fucked up the guy wanted opera he should listen to don giovanni

pleb papi ;)

No it's not. Sorry, Montie, you're still not relevant.

get the fuck out. OP's literal last request before dying was for you to fuck off. You feel cool as hell now?

Just think of all the pictures of fat Bulls, sheep, and pigs you will miss if you die OP.
And long boy, Aaron, /daily/

Think of it..