Why are Bino's albums soo good?

Why are Bino's albums soo good?

Camp? Bretty good hip hop album.
BTI? Bretty good album

who?

gambino > drake
in every way possible

yeah he displays his singing through Because the Internet

i agree desu. one of my fav hip-hop artists. i hope he releases some more stuff. i really dug STN MTN/Kauai

Cause earl sweatshirt wrote them...

source? fag

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8
m8, ur b8 was so gr8
i rel8 2 this b8
dont be l8 with this b8
such gr8 b8 m8

BTI was fantastic

why does Fatando rate the albums really low tho

cause hes bad

Crapbino is so shit

le contrarian=le patrician

i remember seeing one of the reviews (back when i still watched his content) and he said the Camp was bad because it was "so depressive" or something. honestly, his Bino reviews are so phoned in and half-ass, i dont take them seriously at all.

I fuck with gambino, but honestly his albums so far have been pretty corny. They're enjoyable but kind of hard to take seriously. A lot of his bars are hilariously bad and they really rotten some the hidden genius.

btw this is a double entendre

zealots of stockholm (free information) would like to disagree

>I never understood the hate on a nigga preference
>when every marriage is a same sex marriage
>same sex everyday, monotonous
>lost god, never pray, forgotten
>lost love, never say it just like our parents
>too much power ain't enough power
>brain splatter like i've fallen off a watchtower

that shit got me the first time i heard it

he has some good bars but the majority are pretty corny. He knows 'how to put together a good album tho so ill always check his shit out

I missed him live desu

>pretty corny
nah I like his lyrics

BTI is mostly like this. there's not much in the way of corny. the only perpetrator of cornyness in the album is Sweatpants, but besides that its pretty solid.

its a concept album, so listen to it in its entirety

His earlier stuff was pretty corny, yeah (a lot of Camp and EP has kind of all over the place, look at me i'm clever lyrics) but Because the Internet is lyrically really strong I think. It has some stuff that's arguably corny, but considering that he has like 3 different POV's he's coming from through the album, the more macho hardcore I'm clever stuff is funneled through the lens of a character where that attitude and behavior would make sense, and he also manages to get in touch with these deeper issues of existential doubt and emotional numbness through these other, new characters that allow him to be more sincere and honest than it seems like he felt he could be before. BTI is just a really fascinating album conceptually, and even if that stuff doesn't get you off the production is great as well.

I listen to his albums so much that I end up getting sick of them. Dude's really talented to a fault.

aye