youtu.be/_Zmq-6oqfz8?t=8
kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=5220953.0
strawpoll.me/10269909
strawpoll.me/10269926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9/10

more like autistchre, am i right

what's a good method of suicide

where can i legally listen to this thing?

How is AMSP better?

why do we need to get having these threads so close together? they're gonna become the next meme at this point. chill.

elseq really loud + LD50

I agree that it's unneeded.

>listens to Bike again

>LD50
>LD50
>LD50

>What is the LD50 of elseq

Which show is the best?

Disgusting image tbqh. Don't associate ae and frogposters.

Graf

I love the sharp slices of reverb things that keep cutting in on many of the tracks.

Graffinchaen ( spelling might be wrong)

>Melve

is this a rob or sean track

where did you guys pirate the live release?

I bought it like a man instead of a spoiled child

Get a job

AE_LIVE was cheaper though, I bought all the mp3s for about £15 I think.

some guy posted them in one of these a bit after it came out, so that

AOTY without a doubt. Nothing will come close in 2016.

it's bad

Why does everyone agree Graf is the best show? Is it particularly better than the rest for some reason?

Also do I buy elseq or not? Since digital appeears to be the only format it appears to be on it feels lot different from buying another digital, but the whole "paying for different qualities" shit Warp does rubs me the wrong way.

it's just incredible to me that I'm on "foldfree casual" and I still have so much longer on my adventure...

latentcall ftw

elseq is great, so i'd def cop it. the best thing to do would be buy the mp3s to support the 'chre but then torrent the flacs and wavs if you want really 'em. i don't think ae should be punished for warp's dumb policies but it's up to you.

graf is just the perfect combo of being really brutal and really tight.

7th slip is sick

Do you lads think elseq will ever get a phyiscal release?

What do you think, lad ?

What.CD

The fucking percussion in that track

like no one is talking about this outside of watmm and Sup Forums. not even music writer twitter.

no

"spaces how V" is my favorite track of theirs to date. the synths tear at the thread holding reality together, perception of consistency in all physical materials is decided by the track rather than the eye.

i'm lonely and ready for death

>i'm lonely and ready for elseq 6-10

this is gonna get panned so hard by everyone who reviews it i can feel it. like a 3.00 on rym too.

this will get panned while Pantha Du Prince and Chance the Rapper are hyped everyhwere

oh well

this album gets pretty damn ambient... maybe you're not supposed to listen in 4 hour sessions but honest it really is adding to it for me.

just got to this track, feel like I'm nearing the end of my journey tho

>memegenerator
top wew
personally I think it'll get some really praising reviews and then get shat on elsewhere, a definite mixed reaction

are we meant to haxx these people?

MEGA LINK PLAESE!

I love the album but I don't think it's better than, say, chiastic slide

hmm. yeah, ultimately... I don't know. it's a lot different. it's not better. it's like apples to oranges really in what you want to hear. I don't want to play Chiastic Slide right now but aesthetically obviouslly Chiastic Slide is a better ALBUM

I don't really know - I think everyone kind of gets this is a live album right? isn't it?

Yeah, I mean like you said it's very hard to compare this release to the rest of their stuff of course it's gonna take a while for this to finally sink in to me

It feels more composed than something like Quaristice, there's a sense of progression in the tracks, I think it might not be as jammy as ppl are saying.

so much good electronic and dance music has been released this week it's overwhelming.

yeah, i agree, but i don't feel the need to compare them honestly. chiastic is like my favorite album of all time tho.

fuck don't know why i replied to i've very tired boys lol

huh? what else has been released I need to know dude I haven't ben following shit

I need like 3 recommendations if possible

what has been?
genuinely interested

>so much good electronic and dance music has been released this week it's overwhelming.
what else have you listened to?

It's like Quaristice.Quadrange. I don't believe this is the new album.

o shit im on dat last track sounds like fuckin tangerine dream with drums shitttt

niggers this is some deep darnk dank shittt nigs

you're trying too hard

got a 21-hour flight ahead of me. Will it be enough to listen to their entire discography?

my ae library is around 1 day 15 hours long (not counting boots/remixes/hafler trio collabs) so no. but you'll make a good dent - you'll probably at least get caught up to ae_live and elseq 1-5.

Bro you can't listen to AE on a plane, it's too loud in there

You have to listen in a quiet room

Trust me I'm a doctor

The other day I was reading an old interview Sean gave and he pretty much laid out what they do and their "philosophy" in the most accurate and simple way imo:

>Do you know about wildstyle graffiti? Kids battling to get the least legible but the most fly interpretation that you can get. That's how we see it, really. It's that kind of abstraction-- it's not a disregard for the form-- you still totally, totally admire and respect what it is that you've got to work with-- and by that I mean traditional patterns that are recognizable to some extent. So, we're kind of flirting with available formats. What we're doing, we don't see it as any different from DJing or doing a cut-up or an edit mix. A re-application of rules and ideas and twists on them, with new moves if you like. Like popping or breaking, it's trying to come up with slight variations and new moves, variations on subsets of other moves.

"pretentious" my ass 2bh

R O C H D A L E
is the least /bleep/ place in the world.

>mfw the realisation that autechre's new release is also my initials

hello machine people

please don't start up with the shitty meme images again

and no way, manchester is the bleep capital of the uk, autechre, andy stott, demdike stare, all good mysterious acts come from there. no legit grime tho but that's no loss

ok

elyc6 is actually pretty lush on third isten

I dreamed of Autechre making a "christmas speciak" album with Skrillex and Diplo today
jesus christ how horrifying

i love how deliberately confusing this whole release has been. no one even knows what exactly elseq is at this point.

i almost think the alaskan radio gaff added to the whole thing.

reposting all track/album covers together

>all good mysterious acts come from there
>BoC are Scottish
wew

but they're from canada :^)

literally their most underrated track
youtube.com/watch?v=HV-C2jr3i9g

youtube.com/watch?v=cLkCVTGIVZE
Maphive 6.1 is a masterpiece.

obviously Scottish-Canadians m8

eastre, wow.

youtu.be/J60pepCNkV4?t=219

youtu.be/_Zmq-6oqfz8?t=8

literally never heard this before
just some spectral wankery tho

>like no one is talking about this outside of watmm and Sup Forums. not even music writer twitter.
Kanyetothe is talking about it
kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=5220953.0

But they're literally not

they're called boards of canada, obviously they're from canada! duhh!!!!

Doesn't sound spectral to me
>dem exponential harmonics
Wonder how they did that actually

well human hearing is on a logarithmic scale so surely they just exponented the frequencies

another little known fact is that they're also literally planks in beanies and north face jackets

Pretty sure review copies only got sent out yesterday
Someone tweeted the press release last night

maybe warp fucked up and it wasn't meant to be made available so early

I'm guessing some kind of feedback
Makes me feel queezy desu

I think they were trying to avoid leaks, same as every other surprise release this year

Uviol sounds like someone snoring lol. Never noticed that before.

they did the same thing with ae_live

I have Quaristice, Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae and Quaristice (Versions), any quaristice stuff I'm missing now besides the blyz castle track?

nothing will come close within the next 5 years

Man this is actually a stellar record. Impressed.

who gives a shit about rym scoring system anyway. the only things that site is good for are esoteric charts and genre descriptions.

Yeah, I think in a recent interview they stated that with their current live setup they could easily churn out whole albums on the fly, that got me sorta worried about the quality but this exceeded all my expectations.

they should just release their software and then everyone can listen to 100% new autechre all the time

Is it true that they made the whole Exai using just one drum machine?
I don't even know how would it be possible but it's Autechre, so yeah.

>6852

i'd like more breakbeats in ae tbqhwy

You will praise anything made by these guys

Uh oh, looks like Anonymous is here to tell us what we can and can't enjoy.

Fav album:
strawpoll.me/10269909

Fav tracks (multiple are allowed):
strawpoll.me/10269926

where's elseq 5