ISheep

Is there any way to cure an iSheep, Sup Forums?

Most Apple products are great. Hating on Apple doesn't make you cool you massive faggot.

Hackintoshs.
They just outperform macs at being macs ridiculously.

t. poorfag

>his mommy only buys him Acer shit
When you're older you'll be able to buy a real computer. Assuming you get a job.

I've only managed it once. I got a friend who was a die-hard iPhone loyalist interested in Android after he got a taste of using Swype (RIP) on my old Galaxy S2.

Chemo.

throw salt on them

t. iSheep

I'm not hating on apple, I'm hating on iSheep.

t. Acer soyboy who's jelly and decides to hate on a company who makes the best laptops in the world to make himself feel better

>Is there any way to cure an iSheep, Sup Forums?
What's an iSheep?
Someone who follows the majority? That's the Windows Sheep. 90% of you use Windows. Who is the Sheep?

t. Tim cock
Go back to sucking dick you fucking faggot

No. Muh ecosystem.

LEL your motherfucking jimmies are rustled. Continue hating on one of the most influential computer companies in the world. It gives us non-brainlets entertainment.

>Most Apple products are great.
Name one.

>Love using my 2015 MacBook Pro
>Using it to make this post
>Still can't justify the price/hardware ratio

Whatever, I make good money. I like it.

I don't particularly care for apple products and I'd be fine with a $200 android, but imessage is too good to give up when you have a normie girlfriend desu.

as a stemfag i can tell you that matrix inversion runs exactly the same speed on windows, mac or linux os with the same guts
everything else is personal preference

Apple seems to be doing a pretty good of that recently. A bunch of my Aplel loving friends have almost given up on them with their shitty Mac Books and iOS updates

Macintosh 128K.

Happy bitch?

Apple pie

>price/hardware ratio
I am an Apple cocksucker and I'll admit the prices are flat out insane. Better than having an Acer though.

Apple Watch is the best product for its niche. (smartwatches)
Airpods are the best product for its niche (small wireless earphones)
iPads are the best large tablets on the market (surface is shit and made by wangblows)
iPhone X is better than android shit which breaks down and is shit and ugly and non-compatible with anything cool and for poorfags.
Old apple mechanical keyboards are pretty neat if you can find them
Apple makes really good monitors too

This. I don't think I'll ever buy MacBook myself, but these things are good for work and wreck just fine.
If someone is a massive apple fanboy there is nothing you can do. If someone just have some apple product and is happy with it then fuck off.

Be honest fa/g/gots, if Apple released the entirely of macOS and iOS code under an open source licence would you use them?

This guy gets it.

just show them this

With a bullet.

>influential
I hope you're joking. They haven't done anything influential since the OG Macintosh's and maybe the iPhone 3g

t. brainlet

>itoddler subhuman
>non-brainlet
Good joke.

I'll BTFO this shithead easily.
>iPhone 4 which was a phone released in 2010 had a PPI of 326. Then everyone copied lel.

jelly acer soiboi

Second part of this is right.

>t. brainlet
Nice ad hominem instead of actually suggesting or correcting me.

>I mentioned the next iteration of the iPhone he mentioned and how everyone copied, totally BTFOd guise!!

Y'all have to be shills i refuse to believe this retardation is real.

I got it covered, I use both on a mac.
Windows runs so much faster I find if I run it on my mac, and I can play all the games I enjoy where as gaming on mac isn't my cup of tea.

So is the first. But for real, most of these faggots who hate on Apple don't do it because they make terrible products. They do it because it's "cool" to hate on Apple.

Roasted lamb.

I've had mine for about 9 years.

Most people hate on Apple because their products are total fucking shit and their braindead fanbase refuse to admit it.

You are a motherfucking brainlet. Plain and simple. Nothing else needs to be said.

>Apple makes really good monitors too
You mean Samsung, LG, and a few others make them for Apple, the most important parts. Why do you engage in conversations you are ignorant in?

>itoddler subhuman
>calling anyone else a brainlet

When the 15" MacBook Pro had a frame with hinges attached to it instead of them sensibly being attached to a backplate, so they constantly broke like paperclips.
Apple experience and quality.

When the graphics chips were dying on all the Apple computers. Apple was forced to help by a class action lawsuit. How that worked? They put an Apple diagnostic disc into your computer to decide whether they may or may not help you, based on whether the test passes. Of course, it can't work if you don't have a fucking functional graphics chip.

"Unibody" 15" MacBook Pro. Except it was made out of 2 pieces stuck together with adhesive. Not only that, it was so well designed with such build quality, the fan exhausting the heat these MacTurd Pros built up, was positioned to exhaust into the adhesive directly. End result: Computers falling apart everywhere.

A1286 model with the 2850 board, which was failing because the sensors would keep the fans at 1000 RPM when FinalCut Pro was rendering and running a video for 20 minutes straight.

820-2915 board comes out. Throttling the CPU out of the box with no dust, at 70 fahrenheit room temp. A $2000 machine, throttling and functioning worse than a shitty $300 Acer at that time.

-~2010
iPhone 4 comes out. $600 phone that you could not hold in your hand without dropping a call. Apple is not at fault, it's your fault for not holding the phone correctly on your fucking face!!!

>your Apple computer is stolen
Apple service policy: Doesn't allow them to give the phone number of the owner to the FUCKING POLICE, when the computer is found, has the Find My Mac software and info, and is reported stolen!

Apple users: The wife that gets beaten daily by the husband, calls it "love".

>gaming on mac
Macs are for video/photo editing and programming. You know, people who need to do actual computing. Not gaymers.

>Macs are for video/photo editing
>people who need to do actual computing
People who need actual computing will buy or build a computer with proper airflow space, proper cooling, which doesn't throttle out of the box.

I guarantee you that any Apple product works better than whatever pieces of shit you use.

Macs are for looking up gaybois to fuck you in the ass so you can get AIDS. You know, subhuman shitstains that should be purged from the planet.

Applefags are today's virgin losers.

Posting a shitty fake meme doesn't prove that Apple products are shit. If you want to hate on Apple, at least mention valid reasons.

Such as newer versions of operating systems running terribly on older hardware.

sorry but I love my iphone and macbook! maybe if you weren't poor you would be able to afford both! I look down upon non apple users!

I guarantee you even Acer crap from Walmart works better than whatever piece of shit Apple chinkshit you have.

>If you want to hate on Apple, at least mention valid reasons.

>Have only owned 3 Apple products over the last 7 years
>iToddler
wew lad

apple holds its value better then any other brand, it's called quality retard! Apple is the largest tech brand in the world for a reason...go cry some more poorfag

>owned 3 Apple products
How did your father take the news?

>put Apple speaker to listen to some music
>it eats whatever surface you put it on
>YOU WERE PLACING IT WRONG
>Applefags

The problem with the Apple userbase is that it's the only userbase i know of all which is retarded enough to get convinced by a company that a hardware flaw is down to the user and not the hardware and company.
No other company goes without flack, only Apple users are low-IQ enough to be used like this in the tech industry.

only gays use non apple products, that or people who are on the borderline of homelessness

>applel chinktrash
>quality

Shitty troll bait.

Literally this.

>Apple users are the used whores of the tech sector
News at 11!

9 years on my iMacs " I bought 1 for my mom"and Myself. Still going strong never an issue once. "other than the Upgrades in the OS itself" The reason I bought it in the first place was because Windows was forever blue screening or some driver issues what have you."and I'm pretty proficient in windows as far as closing as much as I can and keeping it clean" I was actually into making music and working with Ableton back the/now and had my Windows box mess up and I lost an awesome song (I thought). The next day I was at the Apple store not knowing shit about mac, but knew I couldn't do it with Windows and my proficiency on Linux/ Ubuntu wasn't any better than getting Urban Terror to run well. Never had a problem since. I started on windows 95, and if I had my choice I would have stuck with Windows XP pro, as far as games go. Now I run Windows 7 on bootcamp with 8 GB RAM.
I would have purchased more RAM but didn't know that it would take 16GB at the time and the sales man didn't know enough to up sell.

Yes, I know.

the main reason i buy apple in the first place is how fucking trash quality other brands build their laptops, also apple is the best programming laptop out there! it has the best hardware and the best quality! Windows is non usable, and don't give me the linux shit cause you can dual boot linux on a mac with osx, so fuckoff poorfag with your chinese made garbage! Apple is the tesla of the tech world everyone else is just playing catch up but is millions of miles behind!

Macbook Pro 15 doesnt have that stupid touch bar, you mongloid. If your gonna bother posting shit like this, make it fucking right.

No other brand has such a brain dead troglodyte userbase as applel.

>gaymers.
I see.

A gas chamber.

if you are a neet loser virgin sure go buy a non apple laptop and play your fucking games all day in your mothers basement if you are an adult and actually want to get something done then get a real computer (mac)

Their phones have the shittiest cameras, no SD card slot, no removable battery. Pile of shit all-around.

>Mac
Fuck off mongoloid.

btw...I prefer gaming on macs as well, the trackpad is god tier and everything works great...i fucking feel sorry for the bums who can't afford a brand new top tier macbook! I guess if you are poor just buy an older model used macbook it's still much better then a shitty non macbook computer.

This guy gets it.

I have a Pro15 and a latitude, the latitude feels like a fisher price laptop that's gonna go like Jenga if you open the disc drive, the mac is way sturdier and doesn't feel like babbys first leapfrog laptop.

I am not into walled gardens that don't even allow me to drag and drop between devices instead of using some complete pile of turd like iTunes.

I have a Fagbook 15 and a Latitude, the fagbook feels like a fisher price laptop that's gonna go like crumple like a soda can since it's made of cheap aluminum shit, the Latitude is way sturdier and doesn't feel like babbys first leapfrog laptop.

Is this what all non-apple fags do, just copy what apple users say about PC and stand their ground?

Is this what all apple fags do, just copy what apple marketing say about PC and stand their ground?

>people who prefer to use products I don't particularly care much for are 'diseased' and need to be "cured"
Shut your laptop and go outside for a while.

cough cough...worst cameras? nigga you trippin

>>people who prefer to use products I don't particularly care much for are 'diseased' and need to be "cured"
Shut your fagbook and go hang yourself.

You can refer to GSM comparisons.

fuckoff poorfag before apple phones were caveman tier after apple all other brands started pissing their pants and desperately started to play catching with very minimal success to this day!

>iPhone 4 comes out. $600 phone that you could not hold in your hand without dropping a call. Apple is not at fault, it's your fault for not holding the phone correctly on your fucking face!!!
>Apple experience and quality.
Fucking Christ, can we put this to bed already?
The iPhone 4 doesn't/didn't have any more signal reception strength issues than other phones at the time. Someone discovered, "Hey, if you completely cover the phone with both of your hands for over 2 minutes, you can smother the signal by a little more than half" and once that broke out it spread through the headlines like wildfire. People neglected to mention, however, that the same could be accomplished on blackberries, pretty much every other Android phone and most dumb phones as well.
100% non-issue.

apple phones run on objective-c and swift for the most part. non apple phones run mainly on something far inferior and slower called java...java is fucking shit

That picture is hilariously inaccurate holy fuck.

It's typically more like,
>"I prefer Android"
Eh, I prefer iOS
>"WHAT ARE YOU A FAG?"
n-no, I just don't like tinkering with-
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAG"
>[floods the thread with thousands of overused apple hate jpgs]

An iToddler subhuman has actually defended "you're holding it wrong."

Eat a fucking bullet you mouth breathing drooling subhuman troglodyte fruit zombie.

>this is really how Android users unironically see themselves

>t. iToddler

>t. iToddler

Because you ARE holding it wrong, intentionally, with the sole purpose of smothering the signal so you'll have something to complain about. This is something that isn't even specific to iPhone; it can be done with literally any cellphone around, even now.
Jesus, you're fucking dense. Hold it like a normal person would do and everything's fine.

is right.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

>Because you ARE holding it wrong
see

Funny, typically it's almost always Android fanboys who are the aggressors in these types of discussions.

thistbhfam

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
Exhibit D

There’s more to a monitor than the panel. Apple monitors are nicely built and good menus and shit. Not worth the money though.