Post what you're listening to and how your day went

Post what you're listening to and how your day went.

>was okay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2yDQzXN-4w
youtube.com/watch?v=CV-qCcjxtlg
youtube.com/watch?v=VeAWD75G8io
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hh4qNFqk3bs
soundcloud.com/animaltrainer/animal-trainer-2015-mix-including-all-original-and-remix-tracks-from-animal-trainer-done-in-2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going good.
Life's getting exciting again.
I'm ready to feel what it's like to dive into a raging fire, and swim through a ice cold ocean.
See you there, K

Woke up late, and went to work, came home and drew and fugged around on Sup Forums

>Listening
Xasthur - Telepathic with the Deceased

>Day
I don't want to sound melodramatic, but I've been feeling much more depressed then usual this week. I can't get out of bed or do anything that I would enjoy. I haven't been responding to any phone calls or messages and I just want to die. Although I guess listening to Xasthur isn't helping much.

Hope you do some exciting things soon.

it sucked, like everyday for as far back as i can remember.

Listening to my thighs slap against your mum's big fat bum while shit posting on Sup Forums

Day's going alright

same as me
and that's my favorite album
good job user

Vomiting all day and a herpes appeared on my upper lip.
fml

My day has been shit

sevenths day soon

I'm the guy listening to the Sales EP, good taste my man
Thanks man. I will. I promise.
I hope life turns up for all of us. :^)

>Mozart Violin Concerto 5
>Hungover

nothing worse than when the ole herp flares up

listened to 4 albums including pic related, Vulnicura (Strings version), the new Quilt, an old Lee Morgan album that i swear i'd heard before and Jazz Pa Svenska by Jan Johannson. Emptied my piss jars. Haven't showered yet but I still might. Caught the final 10 minutes of The Ken Burn's Jazz doc on PBS. spent $10 on snacks. trying to save up for a new external hd, a new mattress, a decent beginner guitar for my niece ...but these small purchases. baka. they add up. about to defrag the comp while i trim my nails. there was cheeto dust collecting under them so i figured it was time. did my laundry a couple weeks ago. still haven't put anything away. all in all tho, i'm better than in was.

is that thing any good? james blake's voice always rubbed me the wrong way but i might be willing to give it another try if the actual music itself is quality.

that was me last year. almost got my ass fired but managed to get my shit together, more or less. at least i still have a job.

That's a lot of songs for an EP.

Try getting out while the weather's nice. let your walks turn into jogs and put some strange new music on your mp3 and try fighting your way out of it. fear and laziness hold everyone back.

cool guy

been listening to a 24 year old scream at a game because he didnt save and its making me wanna shoot somebody

5 tracks and a bonus remix on an EP? Idk I think that's pretty normal. It's a good EP. Best tracks are definitely Vow, Getting It On and Toto.
Their full length isn't as solid, Ivy and Be My Baby are two stand out tracks off the top of my head

Good I went on a day. I should probably work on my album but I'm a lazy piece of shit so. :(

On my 2nd listen, absolutely loving it.

it's 10:43 am faggot.
spent the whole night writing a research paper.

Listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=Z2yDQzXN-4w

pretty good so far, woke up like 2 and a half hours ago, took a shower watched some Nat Geo about Iguanas and eagles and than had breakfast with my parents, helped them clean the dishes and now I'm enjoying some Vivaldi, overall 9/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=CV-qCcjxtlg

It was pretty good actually which is very surprising to me nowadays, i always get depressed on weekends from doing nothing but think about my problems and shit all day long tho. But who knows maybe it'll be a good weekend

Anxious about needing to finish a lot of stuff for school next week tho, i slacked pretty bad this semester and it's going to bite me in the ass soon

youtube.com/watch?v=VeAWD75G8io

3 hours of study medications, not fun at all.

Crappy

>Last album I listened to

Demon Days-Gorillaz

>day
Trying to maintain myself productive. I ran a couple of miles, did some Pimsleur French, and read just a bit. Still not feeling pretty well. i'm gonna have to add more things to my daily routine. Even though it's crappy, I feel as though feeling downright negative is better than feeling numb.

I'm tired

My stomach hurts

Please end my suffering

just came back from a dog walk. managed to avoid all other dog walkers so no shitty awkward death-inducing small talk. last day of my holiday from work. gonna try and enjoy it. that will most likely mean just sifting through backlog all day and maybe play some dark souls 2. none of my friends ever reply to my texts anymore and it's really disheartening.

>awkward death-inducing small talk
pussy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hh4qNFqk3bs

my day has been t r i l l

been waiting on some etizolam to arrive for a couple of days & the anxiety/depression hasn't been great so i got shit faced last night & did a really awful shit this morning. this album is really comforting.

i love you all :)

it's only 2 pm here and I slept until quite late
I'm a little hungover but in a comfy way, my roommate is coming home in a few hours with some weed so the day should be fine

the album's fine, kind of the same as the previous one but I liked that too so it's cool

Woke up hungover @ mates place, spent all day on Sup Forums /asleep. Listened to pic related for the first time earlier and it was really really nice.

listening to james blake too

my days only just started, i spent a long time in bed not getting up and watching skateboard videos on my phone while ignoring a raging boner

usual start to a day

Madvillainy

Just started, could go okay - yesterday has soured this weekend already though

>when women aren't clear

if you don't like me - tell me. Instead of not picking up your phone and wasting both of our time

Found out the girl I've been trying to ask out for 2 monts has a bf

It was going ok and I managed to concentrate on what I have to work on, then it got suddenly fucked up so hard.

im fucking spent after dancing for 7 hours straight. marc houle, ellen alien, m.a.n.d.y and many others
>ended at 4am
>slept at 4 30
>woke up at 6 30
>been working since 7 30

i cant feel my legs
listening to soundcloud mixes soundcloud.com/animaltrainer/animal-trainer-2015-mix-including-all-original-and-remix-tracks-from-animal-trainer-done-in-2016

JUST. Sorry, man :(