How do I find a cute girl with an elevated musical taste that I can argue, bicker...

How do I find a cute girl with an elevated musical taste that I can argue, bicker, and fight with before snuggling to our own amateur ambient field recording cassettes?

>women
>understanding music

Instagram

When you typed this every vagina dried up within a 3 mile radius.

I don't understand.

Can you maybe elaborate?

There's nothing wrong with that scenario. It's two parties with a strong sense of self finding love despite all apparent differences.

dude just become gay and then listen to gay music like arca and his clique (bjork, fka twigs, kelela, Wench with Shayne Oliver the head designer of Hood By Air) with your bf

You are a disillusioned neckbeard

Seriously one of the most autistic things I've ever read on this board.

i need to quit this website

/thread

>disillusioned
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Further, I think you misunderstand me. I recognize that most women aren't suitable to my tastes and sense of romance, that's why I created this thread, and am asking where I might find one.

I want a girl with strong sense of self, a girl with a refined taste whose passion will be visibly aroused through musical debate and discourse, a girl with intelligence. There's nothing autistic about that, seriously. How the fuck is there something wrong with that.

>That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
yeah it does at the possibility of you finding someone with 2 X chromosomes that doesn't laugh in your face when you tell them that

>I want a girl with strong sense of self, a girl with a refined taste whose passion will be visibly aroused through musical debate and discourse, a girl with intelligence. There's nothing autistic about that, seriously. How the fuck is there something wrong with that.
Legitimately autistic because you don't understand how pedantic that is and how incredibly awkward it sounds. That's like a 5 year old's understanding of what a relationship is.

>There's nothing autistic about that

You can't

so you want to date Sup Forums? jesus fucking christ
totally this

>that's like a 5 year old's understanding of a relationship is
Hmm, I wonder whose fault that is? Who's to blame for me spending the entirety of my youth utterly alone, without comfort, company or kin, with nothing but my own nefarious self-talk, "autistic" inclinations growing further every night?

Hmmm, I wonder? Perhaps it's the normies that rejected me and told me to fuck off and stop talking to them.

So, let me get this straight: You rob me of the opportunity to develop any sort of social skill, then make fun of me for having no social skills in my early adulthood?

Is that how this is going to go?

Tell me, normie: Are you beginning to understand the cruel series of injustices which you shower on others like myself? Are you beginning to understand why people shoot up schools, why people turn into mass-murdering psychopaths rid of empathy?

You realize that it's your fault, right?

>b-but I don't know you!
Piss off. Your dismissive conduct in this thread is all I need to confirm that you'd be just as dismissive in real life.

I was being sincere, and while I still don't understand what's wrong with that scenario, since you instead of telling me WHAT an adult relationship is like you simply decided to call me autistic.

Thanks for the great contributions.

kys

Talk like an adult or get the fuck out of my thread.

First and final warning.

Commit suicide.

*since instead of telling me WHAT an adult relationship is like, you simply decided to call me autistic, I appreciate your contributions to the thread.

Why? Why should I commit suicide?

Jesus Christ dude

>Why?
>You realize that it's your fault, right?

Alright I'm actually sorry, I didn't think I was cutting deep or that you actually had social deficiencies. People just banter on the internet is all.

These other people probably won't help you, ask away with me though.

Start by not doing this. Back to the word "banter", don't get mad when people insult you.

right here bb

dude, just stop. You are over-romanticizing this whole thing, that is why everyone is shitting on you.

This reply is ambiguous. I'm not sure if you agree or disagree with my expressed sentiments.

But it is your fault. Whatever lack of development I have can be wholly attributed to normies such as yourselves denying me in my youth. I wasn't able to participate and gain valuable social experience, to learn, and now it's too late. Now my social faculties are, supposedly, no more developed than a toddler's and it IS your fault.

>normies such as yourselves

>me
>normie

>showering in self pity

Do other people actually listen to their own music regularly? I mean I like writing and recording but I can't imagine going back and listening to it a while bunch

im not op but i love you

hmu

>a while bunch

>ask away with me
How do I make friends, and make people enjoy my company?

How do I talk to people at shows? I always end up settling down in some odd corner of the venue, like by a trashcan or something and it's incredibly unpleasant.

What's an adult relationship like, why isn't my scenario representative one, and how do I get one? I seriously don't understand what's wrong with it, still. It seems feasible enough if you find a girl that's really into music, like we are.

I'm not showering in self-pity; I'm being objective about my circumstance. I'm a loser. That's not self-pity, just the objective truth.

Hello, gnat. Feel free to answer the above questions as well.

>not being competent enough to understand that it was a typo

Just stop. You're not helping him.

You wouldn't laugh at someone someone that's paralyzed from the waist down for never knowing how to walk and ruse them into falling on their face.

You've been being an obnoxious child ironically on the internet for so long you've forgotten you're not being serious. Have some sympathy for a debilitated human and try helping him you narcissistic bullies.

wrong

>elevated musical taste
What did he mean by this ?

why do I feel like Unty is behind this thread

hey unty

you don't have good taste though

I have no obligation to help anyone.

Im a girl

I never said you had to help him. I said you should.

>I have no obligation to help anyone
Indeed, and you'd rather mock me for a circumstance that I tried my hardest to alleviate but was ultimately denied the chance to.

Get out of my thread.

Can you hurry up, please? Retards are starting to accumulate, and the subject to deviate.

>I wasn't able to participate and gain valuable social experience, to learn, and now it's too late
Maybe you should have acted differently, dumbass. I bet you act like a total fucking autist all the time. This thread kinda proves my point.

girls like that don't exist

You're blaming others for you being autistic. You're obviously doing something wrong if it's so hard for you to make friends. We don't know you. You're asking an anonymous internet board for help. I dont know what you expected. Stop sperging and get some real help kiddo.

shut up, montie
Okay. Mr normies-fucked-me-up-I-have-no-responsibility-and-I-also-know-through-psychic-powers-whether-someone-is-a-normie, don't go on long tirades about normies, it's weird af.

I thought that you hated women and normies, Unty

not even op but i love you
hmu please bby grill

first of all dont call people gnat

does Sup Forums breed the most autism besides /r9k/?

>you should have acted differently
I hope you're not actually implying that little kids aren't often shits without empathy, that they won't disparage their supposed peers because of the slightest personality quirk. Fuck off.

I'm not autistic. Autism can be recognized immediately.

>you're obviously doing something wrong
No shit. Read my previous posts in this thread, and you'll see why it's entirely valid for me to blame others for my social ignorance.
>you're asking an anonymous internet board for help
These people said they would help me, so I asked for help.

You haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.

If the bullheadedness you're displaying here is indicative of how you act in real life situations then that is your problem. No one is going to want to be around you when your attitude is this revoltingly hostile.

>How do I make friends
It's a fickle, intangible thing. The most logical and objective way I can put it is that human beings like seeing the human in other people. All friends are flawed in some way and lots of them are dumb and obnoxious and will make you hate them sometimes.

You can't contrive a relationship, if you feel it you feel it and if you don't. You just gotta get out there and start getting people in your life, the people you end up being friends with will probably come from seemingly unlikely places.

>and make people enjoy my company?
Just do your best and (this is important) don't contrive yourself and the way you act.

Human beings are inherently very, very good at reading other human beings. You might be good at bullshitting but even the best bullshitter will only convince someone short term. Make good sometimes selfless decisions that help you and everyone else move forward into the future.

>What's an adult relationship like
Couldn't tell you because no one's ever even held by hand but I know enough about human beings to put it into context.

It's a fickle thing in the same way friends are fickle except to a much much greater extent. "What is love" is one of the most pondered questions in human history. In some ways it can be explained literally and in that case it's incredibly complicated. The more you expect a relationship usually the less likely it is.

So yeah. All I can tell you is that you'll find someone eventually.

>why isn't my scenario representative one
Honestly I was just picking on you but the way you phrased a relationship was akin to a 5 year old has an ultra basic understanding of why human beings do those things. I half thought you were being ironic like someone on /r9k/

this is turning into a blogpost but you can drop a skype if you want and I'll hit you up, social life is rough for me too

hi

a good first step towards meeting a cool girl you like is meeting anyone ever
get off the internet dude go interact with real people

hi

>Mr normies-fucked-me-up-I-have-no-responsibility-and-I-also-know-through-psychic-powers-whether-someone-is-a-normie, don't go on long tirades about normies, it's weird af.

Do you think this is fucking clever, to entirely ignore the reasons I've given for why it's appropriate for me to blame others for my social ineptitude? It's not. It's lazy and without ANY intellectual integrity.

I don't act like this in real life. Like I said, I'm not autistic. I act this way on the internet, because said conduct is entirely irrelevant to what I'm actually saying.

People like that get defensive when they feel threatened. And he has every right to.

If you beat a puppy with your left hand for all of its development then it's going to bite you when you raise your left hand to pet it.

>I hope you're not actually implying that little kids aren't often shits without empathy, that they won't disparage their supposed peers because of the slightest personality quirk
Oh, I get that, I was bullied myself. But if this actually kept you from doing things, you must be fucking retarded. Also, these things usually get better once you hit high school. If you've been bullied in high school, you must be a fucking autist.

Go to the scene (Whatever DIY/punk/Indy scene your city has) and offer a joint to some girls. You are risking weed, yes. But you also might fuck. Anyway if they smoke weed they are probably at least into Radiohead, ty segall, and The World Is A Beautiful Place.

shut up

This thread is closed.

how are you

DUDE. WEED. LMAO.

That Picture triggered me.I hate "I'm so quirky and artsy Im not like other girls" beanie wearing tumblr girls.

what the fuck is this thread

pretty much, that's where I'm at and it's great

>to entirely ignore the reasons
WHAT??? Do I have to repeat everything you've said before I say something just so you won't cry about me "ignoring" it?

Unty is at it again

I wish
I want him to start tripping again

Every morning he got up...

I havent smoked weed since 22. Youre a nerd like a tiny grape flavored piece of sugar
Jealous xD

Despite my endless endeavors to find meaning in this post I find much of it reduces to "just be yourself," and/or "wait long enough and it'll happen, naturally," both of which I'm old enough to recognize aren't necessarily accurate.

That said, I appreciate your attempted assistance and recognize that you were limited from the start, since by your own admission you've never held a girl's hand before either.

I'm sorry. If you like, perhaps we can make a suicide cult/pact, or something of the sort.

I'd appreciate a breadth of identity before I quit this realm and submit myself to the infinite depths beyond.

At least I'm not a degenerate.

the irony of this thread is that the truly revolting people are the ones who can't realize the base instinct of a human trying to remedy his situation, and not face ridicule for that. this thread really lowers my concepts of the "average person", if they react in such an abrasive and dumb way to any fellow being looking for answers

basically OP, anybody in here who treats you negatively or unfairly is in the wrong. truth is always compassion, love and understanding. anything less is egoic games being failed at spectacularly

It's him

Very similar posting style and I remember him posting this pic with the exact same filename once

Considering the fact that your response addressed none of the concerns that I introduced in several prior posts in this thread, some of which already refute what you're arguing, yes, it's apparent that you're ignoring what I've previously said.

oh
well that's pretty cool then

You're posting on Sup Forums with a tripcode. Too late

the fact is that he's asking this question in the wrong place

>which already refute what you're arguing
What was I arguing, what had you written that refuted what I was arguing, and how did it refute it?

Thank you. I appreciate that in the midst of all this irony and memes, someone is gentle, sincere and warm.

Of course, that doesn't necessarily help, particularly when those in this thread are an adequate representation of our culture and society, but I do appreciate the sentiment. It gives me hope.

Also, Godspeed You! Black Emperor is nothing but inauthentic garbage, please delete this post off of this image board.

>anyone who critisizes you is wrong
>>>/tumblr/

cuz the person asking wasn't acting like a cunt at all

OP just go to a band show and catch a grill

>le degenerate meme
>having standards
you're the worst-off person in this thread friendo

just get her into more artistic music or whatever you enjoy, she doesn't have to automatically like the music you like, lol

You were arguing that I've no responsibility for my actions and past, which I refuted in this post: .

Yes, I too persist that others are to blame for my circumstance, but I recognize that I'm ultimately the one at fault for whatever initial ineptitude put me at odds with others.

I don't listen to them but that, and your post, are irrelevant to the holistic sentiment.

Find a single legitimate criticism in this thread.

If at any point in this thread I've acted like a cunt it's after several hostile unsolicited provocations from others.

>Find a single legitimate criticism in this thread.
Can't be bothered to pick out any more, these should be enough to prove my point.
>inb4 "but i refuted all of these!!!"
No, you didn't.

>you're the worst-off person in this thread friendo
not an argument

>I don't listen to them but that, and your post, are irrelevant to the holistic sentiment.
not an argument.

Nothing is your fault ever, right? You're absolutely perfect.

it's not an argument, it's a statement :^)

>it's not an argument, it's a statement :^)
not an argument

nice trips btw

it's not an argument, it's a statement :^)
nice dubs btw

>which I refuted in this post
no?

who doesnt get up in the morning

>first quote
Replied and refuted directly.
>second quote
>third quote
>fourth
I'll reply after I'm finished wiping the floor with you.

If any of my refutations aren't satisfactory to you, explain why, or don't bother posting again in this thread because you'll be wasting your time and mine.

I did things, sure. I joined clubs and participated, but was always perceived as an outsider, even within the fucking club. I'd routinely spot fellow members whispering about me in secret. Occasionally they were blunt about it, sometimes asking to my face why I even bothered showing up to club meetings, because I clearly didn't fit in with the others.

Things didn't get better in high school, and they didn't get better at University. That it doesn't is just a fucking meme. Your fortunes improved, and for that I'm happy for you, but don't act like that's the norm.

You can objectively look at my posts and others' responses to my posts and determine who was provoking who in each exchange.

This is the funniest thread I've read in ages.

This is satire right?

NEVER date a woman because of her music taste. I've torn through half of brooklyn and manhattan dating and fucking girls in 'scenes'. It's not worth it, they're all crazy and do everything they do for image. I found a nice evil bitch I love and we listen to some bands in common, but she just really doesn't give a shit about music. It's my thing and I don't involve her in it. You have to realize women don't give a shit about music for music's sake, it's a fashion statement for most unless they actually make music which is different. Finding and fucking stupid hipster, "I listen to music from:"

Ok, so how is "don't go on long tirades about normies, it's weird af" bad or "refuted" advice?