Tfw you listen to this drunk and realise almost everything about this album is legitatemly perfect. The title...

Tfw you listen to this drunk and realise almost everything about this album is legitatemly perfect. The title, the cover art and of course the sound. How the fuck did he do it bros? It literally sounds like he had some sort of divine intervention. I feel like i won't hear something this perfect for years or even in my life time again. Serious.

No yeah it really is incredible. The most insane part is that the best verse on the entire album belongs to Rick "chocolate jello" Ross, a man otherwise best known for getting kicked out of every all you can eat buffet in mississippi.

Lol which verse you talking about?

b8?

The women's choir coming in on Lost in the World might unironically be the greatest moment in music ever.

this

I'm sorry but the fact fantano gave this a 6 is literally laughable. I honestly can't blame people for calling him out on being intentionally controversial. How can you give an album with this level of production a fucking 6. Then he gives Alabama shakes a 9 :)

this a cringe thread?

Lol senpai if u don't think this shit is at least 8/10 ur just tryna be intentionally contrarian.

No b8. Srs thread.

>gee music "journalists" said this is good so if someone doesn't like boring cancerous pop rap they must be contrarian edgelords

i really hope this is b8

Cut yourself pleb.

>not recognizing MBDTF as true and pure art music

lmao okay chiefs, keep listening to your shitty reddit-inspired EAI

SASQUATCH

it's just his opinion tho?

I will never understand the praise this album gets. Above average for a pop album? Sure. Kanye's best? Yeah, probably. That doesn't mean anything though. So many cringeworthy lines, bizarre artistic decisions, and overall horrible mastering, yet people act like it's humanity's greatest achievement and just give vague buzz-explanations when you ask them why.
>bruh he changed the game forever nigga
>Nicki Minaj "slays" on Monster
>the production is perfect bruh
>it's self-aware so that means he's a genius, no one has ever done that before

It's a 6/10 and I've never seen an adequate explanation as to why it should be rated higher

see

It's a meme, the ultimate
>I like mediocre pop music that a tabloid celebrity attached his name to! Look how cultured I am!
I used to compare it to Infinite Jest with /lit/ but it can at least be argued that there's substance behind that book. The fact that it got ridiculously high reviews can be attributed to payment by the record label; this is nothing new, we see almost every vapid pop album getting a 7 or 8 (or higher if they're trendy enough) from p4k and other publications, then of course the clueless teens who use music as nothing more than a fashion accessory swallow it all up and herald it as the best thing in the world.
It's a mediocre album with a couple of catchy singles, and you're not in the wrong for thinking so. Look at the autistic meme responses you're getting, that should give you an idea of who you're arguing with.

You used like 5 memes in this post

Greentext
The word "meme"
Autistic
"Fashion Accessory"
"Teen"
TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the fuck again. And if you dare insult Kanye West (The Artist of a Generation) let it be known that he does not care. and that the only victim is you - For not enjoying a piece of artwork comparable to Monet, Manet, or any french ass

>all the nay sayers in this thread
Nigga just listen to this shit lol. Ur wrong.

literally just listn to Runaway That alone is a masterpiece

This music in trash

Almost any music with a human voice in it is trash tbqh

So good