Reminder: GNU/Linux is the white man's OS

Reminder: GNU/Linux is the white man's OS.

Don't feel you need to respond to users of other OS's. They're inferior in every way to you Aryan Ubermensch.

Actually it's for niggers too poor for a real OS

>Implying a nigger is intelligent enough to run a white man's operating system.

They just steal/use a Chromebook.

I didn't want to believe this at first, but every youtube video I see of some Windows tutorial has some ooga booga pajeet speaking his ooga booga broken english. While every Linux video I see is with a white guy. What gives?

Oh another faggot using arch. Enjoy your glass distro.

Because only white men can truly appreciate GNU/Linux. You might get some street shutter or nigger try to act white and use it, but it will never truly catch on with those 'people'.

OP is samefag based on replies. Die thread.

Well you have to be intelligent to use Linux, for one.

Das right.

And the King of all of the Linux Distros - Slackware - still reigns supreme.

>what is linux for niggers

>systemd
systemd is the nigger of init systems

>wastes his time on arch
Okay.

>Slackware
>tfw no package management

TFW great package manager

> No dependancy management tho

THIS.

>finally installed linux
>wanted to rice it
>'but how to i do it?'
>google it
>have to download 7 themes
>have to download 3 compilers each with 239 dependencies
>have to download a bunch of zip files that have files in them with extensions you've never heard of
>'"add path to your home" what the fuck does that even mean?'
>have to compile the programs yourself because the fat fuck who wrote them didn't want to
>the compile fails
>google the error
>only person who had the error solved it and didn't give the answer to the problem

how do you loonoxfags do it? i can't use linux because i'm throwing my laptop up my dog's ass after 3 hours of trying to do shit on it, on windows everything just werks, and it's pretty easy to theme it.

Start by removing the laptop from your dog's ass.

> Translation: I suck, how is you good

It's like anything. Using a washing machine is easy.

Take the buttons off the frint and now try and control it with a JTAG straight to the microprocessor.

Hell of a lot harder, but boy, did we learn some stuff along the way!

Learn to use your distro's package manager

I have an ancient laptop, and I put Puppy Linux on that nigger. 64MB installer if I remember correctly, it's fucking amazing how well it runs on that thing. Couldn't even run Win95 well, and that's what it shipped with.

See, niggers can't into linux

>imblying that Ubongo isnt the most used OS by niggers and retards from various 3rd world shitholes
The delusional subhuman strikes again

Post wallpaper, term, and what font are you using?

Nice, I always wanted to be white

>after 3 hours of trying to do shit on it

see there is your problem, i've been using various linux distros over the years and learned to appreciate what works best for me and tweak my os to my preferences.
It takes time to know your shit, you can't expect
to just patch together your os and it's all perfect from day one.
Keep trying and don't be a brainlet, it's all written down somewhere.

No m8, white men use MacOS.

I like loonix, but I want to emulate shit. I want to have my dualshock 4 working fine but it turns out I need to use a xinput wrapper and ds4drv can't do both keyboard mappins and that at the same time, not to mention I have to pair it everytime, it's some annoying nonsense.

>commies
>white

OH NO NO NO NO

>keep trying
>i-i-it might work

Yeh, but did he use the Right Distro?

Yes, because we gave it to them. In the same way we have them civilization.

They don't understand either, desu.

>Don't feel you need to respond to users of other OS's. They're inferior in every way to you Aryan Ubermensch.

only towards mac users... but they are also genuinely stupid to pay twice the price for a Personal Computer with shit hardware that does exactly what every other Personal Computer does.

especially gfx/ui/web artists who go "I ABSOLUTELY NEED A MAC TO DO MY WORK! I CAN'T USE WINDOWS/LUNIX SHIT BECAUSE THATS SOO NOT AN ARTIST OS!!" piss me off, so here's my answer to them:

LEARN TO CTRL BUTTON YOU FAGGOTS!!!

seriously, it's one button over for every single shortcut in the entire goddamn Adobe package...

But yeah, mac users are basically the jews of the corporate IT Reich...

This doesn't look that great, but it took me only 2-3 hours to do, and i just read online how to customize openbox, but wallpaper i created my self.

>add $PATH to your home

Oh my God, I hate this so much!

>Be nigger
>Use Arch+tiling window manager + anime girl wallpaper.

Please tell me how you made the background of the terminal window blurred