Women being alone ever

>women being alone ever

once again apple proves they are out of touch

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no thats you
most women are alone these days because they spent their first 30 years getting dicked

>women
>alone

lmao

off topic hot take: FKA twigs is one of the best if not possibly the best r&b artists of the last two decades largely because of her experimental tendencies and willingness to take musical risks that pay off quite nicely.

go ahead and TRY to prove me wrong.

This.

7 guys in 7 days.

Always the same guys who fucks every girl, no matter if ugly or hot.

Yes, w*men from 30s+ get alone plenty. They get dicked every now and then, but they are pretty much like incels.

Chads don't want used goods, and betas are constantly getting rejected due to her bad genetics. Or they get leeched with nothing in return.

due to his**

>live like a ferocious pig - no routine,diet,workouts...
>eat shit and get your hormones,metabolism fucked up
>genetics

Instead of making personal attacks without even knowing me... do you realize that w*men are attracted to genetics and not cosmetics on men?

Do you realize that most chads don't even work out and even if they are flat blobs they can fix their external image in seconds by just working out 2 weeks?

I'm not even from USA, I do not live in a country of fatfucks.

I think you're too delusional. Try to swallow this:
hooktube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

I wont even waste my time listening to some disgusting looking slob whining about x,y,z.
Also im not making it personal . I don't even know you.
But by what you're saying i can safely say that you've most likely have a slow metabolism and hormonal disbalance.
It personally took me well over 9 months to speed up my metabolism ,raise testosterone and human growth hormone to a normal level, fix a buldging disc and a protruding enlarged testicle and i sill have countless other issues im dealing with.
Luckily on the way i learned a lot - cooking,herbs and spices,nofap(over a month), online marketing,got ripped af, learned how to properly behave around women without being a thirsty mutt.
The truth is it sounds very painful and takes a lot of time and discipline. But after a while you will reap abundantly fully realizing that chads are nothing but hollow morons that were doing things by chance and that they will easily fall off in the long run ( my roommate currently is like that) .
Once you've put yourself in torment by discipline for long enough you'll never be bothered by things such as : lack of confidence ,anxiety ,lack of direction ,lack of knowledge and profficiency. You will not be thinking the same way you are thinking now. You won't even glimpse or notice disgusting staceys and chads but you'll focus on the real ,close to ideal people that you wan't in your life and brush off the garbage.

>some disgusting looking slob
Well, dude.
Some of us are disgusting looking slobs.

Being a disgusting looking slob with confidence doesn't change shit.

what the fuck does this have to do with technology, OP?

>Being a disgusting looking slob with confidence doesn't change shit.
Its even worse if you ask me. Why not try and fix it ?

Fix what ?
How do you want me to fix my face, my dick and my height ?

I honestly thought I was on /r9k/.
Have both tabs opened anyway.

>Fix what ?
You'll get to a point where you don't care anymore and then your real personality will shine through.

both "good" men and women usually have a life-long partner by their 30s.

>personality matters
Ok buddy
See you in 10 years.

>change yourself in order to gain w*men

No, thanks.

Humor+confidence matters more than anything if you actually want a decent woman and not some shallow slut.

And yes, there are attractive decent women.

If you're an unlikable grumpy fart who is always negative, then of course nobody wants to be around you. My advice to that is to stop focusing on what you feel is bad ("-INSERT MOVIE- WAS A BAD MOVIE", "-INSERT GAME- SUCKED!!!") and rather focus on what is good ("yeah it was entertaining", "playing/spending time together was fun"). You'll be a happier individual and you'll also be more tolerable to be around.

kind of this t b h f a m, unless they're whores because no whore as any intelligence.

>attracted to genetics and not cosmetics on men?
Didn't they do a study a few years back saying that men and women look at and are attracted to the same things in a partner?
Basically tits and ass.
Women are super attracted to a man looking strong and healthy. Big ol' pecs, rock hard little ass.

OH NO NO NO

This faggot is deluding you . Everything matters so you should always strive to improve in whatever you're doing . Results will follow up.
You're anxious and fearful because you decided to stop improving and the good results stopped pouring in. This is the cold harsh truth.

How did you fix bulging disc? And how did you raise test and HGH?

yea
jus b urself bro

By larping

>bulging disc
Intense uphill running . Intense downhill running ( 4-8Kms)
>test and hgh
Intermittent and prolonged fasting. Lots of vegetables , nuts and seeds.
Abstaining from sugars (bread ,pasta , floury shit),alcohol and fapping for extended periods of times. I have my cheat day roughly 10-14 days after , sometimes a month.
Intensive short period workouts.
That did it for me 9 months in . Now im on the 12th month on keto diet and now the veins on my dick are popping up and i can tell it has grown a little.
Once you get these as a habit ( 2 months in usually) you stop thinking about it much if at all.
Women actually wink at me and stare at me shamelessly when i get my t shirt off. I still blush sometimes though its what it is.

>both "good" men and women usually have a life-long partner by their 30s.

Hahaha you're delusional.
Have you ever seen chads making good jokes or being confident? They mostly are really good looking antisocial dudes. They are not charm, they are not fun.
They are just lucky because genetics.

You are telling me to be some clown for w*men.
What now, "bee urself" and "buy jordan peterson books"?

Kill yourself.

Keep doing the work good goy!! Work hard and fake yourself until w*men like you.
Buy roids, jack urself, buy into PUA, study how to fit into social life ;)
b urself

Interesting, thanks for the info.

>FKA Twigs
nah senpai listen to Nao or Liss or even Tom Tripp

Poison urself with toxic food , become an insolin ridden obeast and whine all day long forever until your shell collapses under the folding pressure of collapsing organs and excessive catabolic hormones.
Be a worthless , inoperable ,disgusting slob.
I love bullying disgusting fat , oily monstrocities and remining them that they're addicted to sugars to the point where i physically explain why they're bodies are collapsing and how its their fault that they're killing themselves and why they are worthless consumers that need be put down for the good of humanity.
If you can't stop urself from stuffing ur mouth 15 times a day and being a whiny faggot i would gladly rip your head off with a single punch.
Society is rightfully making fun of undisciplined reclusive morons that are incapable of taking care of their own being or even putting a minor effort in doing so.
I am so happy that diabetes exists. Its cutting off gluttonous sugar addicts out of the game.
Go drink your mountain jew and eat those processed hotpockets you're effectively erasing yourself from life and i couldn't be happier about it.

Women have very interesting definitions for common sense stuff. "Alone" means a weekend or two with no major plans. "How many guys I've slept with" means she'll only count the guys she was in a serious relationship with. When the guy forgets something once, that means he "never" remembers. "This is between you and me" means she'll only tell all her close gfs.

I'm not even fat bro, have you read my post that I have a healthy diet, 179cm tall, skinny, been doing martial arts since kid.

You're telling me to be like The Rock or some roided meathead, which I don't buy. Plus you're telling me to be "confident" that I'm already.
All of this just to gain w*men attention? What are you a Ken doll?

Jesus christ put a bullet in your temple.

Genetics is all that matters, face and bone structure, nothing else. No matter how good you're in martial arts, no matter how much you train/learn about diets.

Chad will always fuck your girl without making a single try. Because he doesn't even have to try. He's just good.
Chad can smoke Marlboros everyday, he will still fuck the shit out every girl in your town.

You're ugly = You've lost the game

Just enjoy life, but please, stop trying to win w*men. Your genes will not pass in this lifetime.

if you dont know the diff between their and they're then you deserve to be shot

We live in a pretty isolated world now.
You have to install a botnet on your phone in order to not be a creepy rapist, so the majority of connections happen out of the rational reasons they can see on their phone which favors people who have a lot of time to game the system.
I got cucked by listening to Eben Moglen, and also cursed by a lack of interest in sex, so I doubt I will ever meet someone. Meeting someone at work is not an option anymore as a rejection is usually followed up the destruction of your career.
It is very unlikely for two people to get together under these new rules.
That some do it in spite of all the systems we have is remarkable.

this
At work, a 35yo female coworker was complaining about how long it has been since she hadn't had a partner (aka sex).
I was stupid enough to ask "how much was "how long" ?"
>Three months

are we getting raided by /r9k/?

You're outright lying i never even mentioned roids or anything like that.
All i meant to say is stop whining you fucking skinny fag. Get a grip and fix your shit.
>Jesus christ put a bullet in your temple.
>if you dont know the diff between their and they're then you deserve to be shot
Come on guys you know you're bitter and sad because you have no hold over your own life and affairs.
Tough luck i hope that if you're so concerned with chads you just come out and go suck some chad cock its pretty obvious your excessive estrogen is dictating your life.

Women volunteer to be alone because they have high standards.

What do you want me to fix? I don't get it.

You want me to pursue w*men and get back to the plantation? No, thanks.

If w*men have ridiculous standards I can't compete with that. I'l just go my own way.

>black women
>not forever alone
Not to even speak of black men bailing on them,
even Chinese men abandon them when they find out about pregnancy.

listening to nigger music
GTFO

Yeah thats it get ur holes stuffed and get aids faggot.

Cook the rice pay the price
>Riced

Apple hates black women because black women want white cock. It's simple. Therefore Apple abandons them, thereby being in-touch with their own philosophy.

I'm a faggot because I don't wanna fall again into w*men traps and lies?

I just prefer to be alone.

You're playing the game on the w*men side here, bro.
You keep telling me to "man up"; just like all those disgusting slags from her 30s+ who are single mothers and can't find a provider.
The same speech.

and for three weeks during that time she was out of order anyway because of her period.

But time cook wants white dick too

She's motherfucking great.
Abso-fucking-lutely amazing.

kek

>How did you fix bulging disc?

surgery or figuring out how to deal with it. any other way is fake news.

You forgot Knorr stock cubes.
Can't do without those minerals.

This desu, even the most horrific women could get a pretty average guy. If they're alone it's because they're waiting for some kind of fantasy man to show up.

no you're a faggot because you're not buying into his marketing bullshit and calling you names is just part of it.

I wonder if some of these larping fags are even human or if they're some kind of marketing NN.

Holy fuck this thread is pathetic

>blacks getting cucked by chink bulls
life is fair

>being black or woman is not the only criteria for diversity
>There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they're going to be diverse too because they're going to bring different life experience and life perspective to the conversation
>said by a black woman
oyyyy veeeey, shut it down, shut it down. the goyim are awakening.

i am poor as fuck, would this trick work to get some gift cards or something?

gib black mommy

A 40 year old man catfished Anthony Cumia into thinking he was a 12 y/o girl, he got an iPad and everything on his Amazon wishlist gifted to him.
It could work.

this is becoming alarming

You still need to work on your spelling and punctuation. You're right otherwise.

>And yes, there are attractive decent women.
>Have you ever seen chads making good jokes or being confident?

Get out of your fucking basements.

Jesus fucking Christmas you're whiny. The reason you don't get any dates is because you're so fucking negative. You let /r9k/ convince you that the reason you're a loser is because of other people. That shit's a pussy repellant. I'm an ugly fatfuck and I've had my fair share. Become a person people want to be around and maybe things will change.

I love Twigs but all she does is take Arca's style and make it more commercial

I wouldn't necessarily say so. Arca's and twigs' production styles are so vastly different at this point that it's pretty safe to say twigs is doing her own thing. Maybe that point would've been logical to make during the LP1 era but she's more recently proved her production capabilities are both robust and unique with the M3LL155X EP, in which Arca had no involvement.

You are a hateful little shit.

Why? Men are the ones who can only be alone by choice.

Attached: 2e15935b81bd111c74343e1b45878e46abd3d87225637ce08e99b116351babf1.png (221x276, 9K)

Cheers

Attached: 1510026252284.jpg (225x225, 17K)

>MOOOOOOMY LOOOOOOOK AT WHAT I DID ON FOUR CHANZ!!!11!1!!

>>reddit

Attached: 1509249174808.jpg (882x624, 69K)

It really is a meme. Every woman is a couple taps away from company. They're only "alone" in the sense that there isn't someone who meets their standards to entertain them. Average looking, average acting, "boring" guys are all but invisible to these women. If you're a normal every day guy and your height isn't at least 6 ft gg wp.

t. manlet

Unironically 6'2" actually