Anything by Kunry
Anything by Loid
Anything by Jik

honestly I don't see the appeal in any of those artists

but i do like that

Anything by Death Grips

anything in foreign language

anything in a foreign language they cant understand

i have a question. i'm not really a lyric guy. even though i can understand the lyrics easily, i don't really enjoy words. sometimes i can relate to the lyrics but the melodies doesn't match with the emotion of the lyrics. i never focused on the lyrics and i have a hard time listening to songs in english language because it's not my mother tongue language. but local music sucks. am i enjoying music correctly ? i like melodies and harmonies, and somehow melodies create its own emotion that doesn't match with the shitty lyrics. i feel bad/guilty sometimes, because i also enjoy Magma, Stereolab, and some japanese bands.

die

seconding this

> oh yea im a big adcdc fan!!1!!1
>my favorite song is highway to hell

kys

>listening to music for the lycris

i hope you mean it unironically.

there's no right or wrong way to "enjoy music". the only way you can enjoy music incorrectly is if you pretend to like something for any given reason. literally, music is subjective and as long as you like what you're listening to, then you are "listening to music correctly"!

syro is god leve but ok

It's just noise

the only good song on this album is this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmdOYY8bZAE

just listen to "I hope it lands"

it's part of the musicians job to make the lyrics fit the melodies

not even the best song in the album

Death Grips is actually really easy to listen to once you get used to the yelled vocals. A lot of their shit is catchy as fuck.

>how could someone possibly like something i don't like

[insert any black metal album]

I love bitches brew dumbass, i'm just saying there's a lot of people who pretend to like it

good thread

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. f You're literally a fucking cancer on this site.s fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

Wew OP how original!