They removed the option to restore the old theme. Now videos are either too small, too big or fullscreen :^)

They removed the option to restore the old theme. Now videos are either too small, too big or fullscreen :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/custom-user-agent-revived/?src=search
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9932-youtube)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good music tho

> too big
Full window & tile.

Yeah now I can't see the suggestions or top part of the description without scrolling down or having a tiny fucking window that I have to squint to see

the next revision will be even worse

This is what happens when you put a woman in charge of a company and start hiring niggers to meet diversity quotas

lol she was just put in there due to nepotism which i find even more annoying as a jobless neet

Change your user agent to something old like IE 10.

The nigger cattle are gonna suck up that cunt's innovational technolojesus like it's the best thing that ever happened. The rest of us are fucked.

Is there a way to change the UA on a site-by-site basis?

who cares, nobody outside of america and poisonous western social shit gives a single fuck about all this crap

Not a solution for the social features and account features for youtube, but I watch most of my actual youtube videos in mpv and it works quite well. You can even put a bunch of URLs in a text file, end it with .m3u, and just open that in mpv to have it play them all. Easy and responsive controls since it's a proper video player instead of a web browser. No delay if you need to pause. You can regulate the volume, too. I have mpv open any http/https stuff at 60% volume since youtube videos can be really loud, and I have .mkv files open at 100% since anime is often quiet.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/custom-user-agent-revived/?src=search
I found this. Works pretty good, but is there anything better?

>no one cares except 70% of the visitors

Shut up nigger. I'm not slowing down my browsing speed to escape the botnet.

Maybe you're escaping the botnet partially, but mainly the reason to watch stuff in mpv is because it's functionally better and really comfy.

If you don't like copy/pasting a URL to a terminal (or maybe it's harder if you're on Windows), there are even browser addons to easily open a video on a webpage in your video player. I think you can use VLC or whatever in case you don't like mpv also.

hit the theater mode button you retard

>functionality is better
No it isn't. I use YouTube+ (greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9932-youtube) which has tons of features MPV is indeed capable of, but requires scripting to accomplish. You could do everything MPV can in your browser with scripting as well so there's no point to it. I want something that just werks.

Playing YouTube videos in a real player just results in way better performance. I've even done it on computers that were weak enough to not handle browsing in Firefox period.

I'm not really sure what features you mean, but I guess I didn't think of them as important. I used to use YouTube Center, and I liked stuff like disabling autoplay (a global setting I also have in mpv), auto buffer (mpv caches files I open to RAM), and auto volume (I described it in my past post).

Sorry if I came off too strong, though. Do things how you like.

>results in way better performance
My computer isn't dogshit so that isn't an issue
>I used to use YouTube Center, and I liked stuff like disabling autoplay (a global setting I also have in mpv), auto buffer (mpv caches files I open to RAM), and auto volume (I described it in my past post).
Exactly the same as YouTube+ as you said. So the only argument is "better perfomance" which isn't the case unless you're using a 90s memepad
>Sorry if I came off too strong, though. Do things how you like
Nice damage control

>My computer isn't dogshit so that isn't an issue
I've used computers of various ages and power levels and YouTube runs poorly on all of them. Have you really never had things like a delay when you click to pause a video, then you go to hit the actual pause button thinking it didn't work, but then both register at the same time and it unpauses instantly? I've seen this happen even on Sandy Bridge computers.

>Nice damage control
That wasn't my intention. I was actually just trying to share a cool part of my workflow. I wasn't trying to argue, really. I guess if I came off that way, it was because I thought maybe you were misunderstanding something. I got out all the relevant info and you still didn't seem to be acting differently, so that was no longer a concern.

?disable_polymer=true (or & instead of ? if there already is one)

>running unoptimized shit just because you have good hardware
disgusting

>I've used computers of various ages and power levels and YouTube runs poorly on all of them. Have you really never had things like a delay when you click to pause a video, then you go to hit the actual pause button thinking it didn't work, but then both register at the same time and it unpauses instantly? I've seen this happen even on Sandy Bridge computers.
No, never. Press k
Does mpv have pic related's ability without a fuckload of scripting?

>Everything must be optimized
Nigger, we both know you don't stick to that rule completely. Fucking hypocrite.

>Does mpv have pic related's ability without a fuckload of scripting?
Ability to play the video in a small window, or specifically to change when you scroll down? It's just a video player, so you can play it at whatever window size you want, but it's going to be outside your browser and not react to things you do in your browser. I've also never done any scripting, so I wouldn't know if that would open up any options anyway.

>and not react to things you do in your browser
A fuckload of scripting could accomplish it. Even if your browser was inside a VM it could do it.
Like I said, I just want something that works ootb. If I wanted to escape the botnet I wouldn't be using YouTube in the first place.

Stop making this thread ffs. The old layout is still there. How many times you expect people to spoonfeed you? Are you just plain dumb?