damn

so THAT'S what he shouted...

>has pictures of this psycho saved on his pc
>still posting this garbage of 20 years old ago meme

Kill yourself as well, please.

there are memes older than some of the people posting here
damn...

>mfw the end of Bachelorette

Reminder: only babbies who couldn't get into Bjork music and get frustrated of her acclaim post Ricardo, always.

this sentence grammatically doesn't make any sense at all

Rewrite it better by your own then, mr. professor of nuts.

It is correct.

>"post" as a verb, not as in post-Ricardo
but still wow yeah what a mess

>musical discussion

This so board is awful.

>tfw every time i try and sit down and listen to this album in full the album art makes me turn it off
i have no idea why but its just unsettling and makes me not listen to it ever

You're dumb, because you're just missing one of the best albums of the last 25 years and one of the greatest defining albums of the 90s.

>9.9/10
lmao is that real?

I'LL HEAL YOU
WITH A RAZOR BLADE
I'LL CUT A SLIT OOOOPEEEEN

Those beats are fucking bomb on Homogenic. love the lyrical side of that album too, especially on Bachelorette.

does pitchfork have a few people score albums and then post the average? cuz otherwise this shit makes no sense. like what's the difference between an 8.7 and 8.6?

I wonder if any buddhist listeners got mad at this album.

buddhism is not like other religions, they don't give a shit

They're literally meant to represent volcano's explosions and vibrations indeed.

Why should they?

Isn't that an Incubus song as well?

>I did, but I've been reading about reincarnation, and the Buddhists say we come back as animals and they refer to them as lesser beings. Well, animals aren't lesser beings, they're just like us. So I say fuck the Buddhists.

Bjork is so righteously fucking on point everytime.

>and the Buddhists say we come back as animals and they refer to them as lesser beings. Well, animals aren't lesser beings, they're just like us. So I say fuck the Buddhists.
Well that's not entirely true.

Man is the animal.

STATE OF EMERGENCY

Pardon me while I burst...

Similar, I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhZvDJ2opsM
youtube.com/watch?v=63pGPBYyEtc

TFW you can't listen to this album without remembering Her. Holding her and making love to her, making her cum for the first time in your life and then she leaves you a week later.

> You've got to find new love...

And I can't. Curse you God!

>the primal screams at the end of Pluto

Is there anything in music that is purer sex?

my favourite songs from that album are 5 Years and Joga, great record all around

people in China got mad over the concept of Declare Independence so it wouldn't be surprising

good filename

>excuse me
>but i have to
>explode
*cums*

Found the ESL

People don't make these threads with the intention of discussing Björk. People either post them so they can spam their stupid picture folders or talk about how much they want to fuck a version of her from 20+ years ago. If people want fantasies like that they should migrate to some other fucking website, one that's dedicated to unattainables, a site where you can dump pics or write erotic fics about her. Instead, they bring their waifufagging to Sup Forums to devalue any already sparse possible discussion

bumpo

yea the mongol queen of Sup Forums

pretty qt for a mongol

sounds like Sup Forums desu

And the lu-mi-NIOUS BEAM

that extra syllable is literally one of the highlights of 90s music

Reviewer probably thought "Well, it's an incredible album, but we can't let people think it's as good as OK Computer, which only came out a few months ago"

>Well, animals aren't lesser beings, they're just like us.
Epic.