Yeah, it was nasty, in-fighting culture. The music board of Sup Forums, I owe them something...

>Yeah, it was nasty, in-fighting culture. The music board of Sup Forums, I owe them something, because that was the first place where my music started getting circulated a lot.

What did he mean by this?
ew.com/article/2016/05/20/car-seat-headrest-teens-of-denial

You left out the part where he said he's never been on here and never tried to viral. What a little lying bitch.

>I owe them something
Next album release he better SPILL IT WILL

didn't want to quote the entire thing because I felt like it's too long

>Teens of Sup Forums
>Teens of Sup Forums

>never posted there
>knows the full story about his music
hm, is this true?

Hey Carsea... I mean OP. I definitely need to take some shilling lessons from this guy.

I'm just saying ironic viralling becomes fun when there are lots of people getting angry about it but still the post is too music related to be deleted

like I do it myself

kek yeah I admit it's fun to indulge in some mob mentality sometimes but at the end of the day we're shilling a product of someone and if it's done enough it'll stick in people's heads....like today just listened to teens of denial. It's good

>lurking Sup Forums without even posting in a single thread

it's fuckin impossible, there is always something that will trigger you to post

yes hello aaron, we can see you there

>implying Sup Forums isn't filled with avant teen poseurs

I've never posted a single thing in the 10 years I've been on this site.

You just did xD

Oh haha whoopsie!

based will gets quads
teens of denial AOTY

who is this semen demon?

Quads confirmed epic prank

>4/20
Oh now that's just wacky you guys.

>HE

Why do all white people with glasses look exactly the same?

what other viral marketers have entered mainstream through viral marketing on here. theres jordaan mason, have a nice life, and car seat headrest... i know im missing more but they seem the most obvious.

fucking yes.

Death Grips, Fantano

Grimes, Liturgy, BBNG

lil ugly mane

>entered mainstream
HAAHAHAHAHAHA good joke.

I lurked for ages before posting anything, seriously I've been checking the site on/off for about 4 years now and I'd be surprised if I've made over 500 posts.

xxyyxx, mac dememe-o,

Nobody

mainstream lol
you mean entered the collective conciousness of pitchforkers and people who like alternative music?

>not even the "if you don't reply your mother dies tonight" posts
gtfo you degen monster

lol wtf

= millions of people

t. embryo

I remember when he was posting stuff on Furaffinity still. Those were the days.

otherwise known as the mainstream, embryo

>mfw some fucking Sup Forums scrublord thinks he's hot shit for meeting extremely low criteria and becoming a p4k buzzband
I could literally do it in my spare time if I wanted to

my mother is already dead so I didn't need to bother :'(

>I've never been there

wew is Sup Forums such a stigma that he needs to straight-up lie about this?

Do it then

Why don't you want to? You could probably make some decent money and get some hipster girl pussy.

>some random Sup Forumseddit crossposter thinks he's able to match Will's imaginative song-writing and ability to craft dynamic indie rock

hahahahahahahaha

do you have any idea how many people have tried and failed to do what he's doing? i don't think he's some genius but becoming a successful musician is really really hard

can we just expose him?

nut up or shut up

Did we really forget when Deakin came to Sup Forums

For every 10 posts on this site 8 of them are shit posts. Why would anyone be proud of being on this board. Showing the equivalent of nationalism for this place is pathetic.

Nigga do you know how to simplify fractions

Hi, Carseat. Don't take it too personally. Keep at it, champ.

*opens locker*
*shoves you in*

CSH is boring as fuck. His lyrics are boring as fuck. The hype behind his music is almost surreal to me. I think people are really in search of "the next big indie artist" to kickstart another mid-00s indie renaissance. Sorry, but this isn't it

He was already relatively well known by this board tho

>>>/tumblr/

Not really that many

I mean in the bandcamp/soundcloud/free music era there's pretty much always a niche to be carved out for anyone

well this already exists so listening to CSH is unnecessary.

*teleports inside you*

>its a vorefag
disgusting

who cares, forget them
just saw an article on ars technica about them, theyre mainstream now / not edgy enough

----------
Sup Forums rules:
1. be egdy
2. loaf
3. wear headphones

He clearly spammed here, hes just now recognizing it and trying to get away.

I don't think he's very good but like recording any sort of competent music, especially albums full of it is incredibly hard.

I have dozens of friends with shitty soundclouds that will never get any attention.

you've accomplished your pathetic goal of getting me to reply to your image board post. congratulations

They started throwing my name up and saying that all the Car Seat Headrest posts were from me, that >I was just viral-ing it. It frustrated me, because I’ve never posted on that site in my life. It was this inane thing going on while meanwhile actual success was totally eluding me.

He's never posted on here, but was aware enough of this at the time to be "frustrated" by it. lol

he's just assdevastated because people have been blowing him the fuck out in every marketing thread he posted here the past few days,. He's a typical Nu-Male