This is their only album that is truly frightening

this is their only album that is truly frightening

Reply to this post or your dog will die tonight.

sleep tight

Ok

hopefully saving this thread
The instrumentals are my favorite part of GP desu

Thank you for saving my dog

the combination of utterly bizarre instrumentals and subdued vocals makes this album their strangest to me

cringe

omg fuck u

The videos too, I loved those. This is why GP is my favorite project from them, easily the most amount of effort put into and it's all Melon's fault for being so much of a pleb that he didn't even understand what kind of album it was.

MY SCABS UNDER MY
FINGER NAILS CANT
FEEL MYSELF
DONT WANNA
FEEL MYSELF

does music discussion make you cringe

>death shits
>music discussion
cringe

not enough cyberpunk bangers

LA creeping under my skin

>death grips is bad music meme
cringe

Thank you

to turn the dance floor

fuk u

i n t o a ANGRY BIRDS
vegansmoothievegansmoothie

not anymore

what is it with this shit?

i dont have a dog

Gone sexual

thanks for the heads up senpai

FUCK WHO'S WATCHING

>what kind of album it was.
What kind of album is it? What are other albums like it?

Y Y Y Y Y Y Y YYYEARS AGO

Dubs

ok

I agree.

I don't have a dog lmao

Dont die on me pupper

oh shit waddup

dont even fuck around like that mate

pupper nooo

j

The album is just a perfect representation of a very bad trip. The paranoia is cranked up to eleven. Existential questions emerge (does it really matter if I just suffocate this guy with a pillow, it won't matter in the end). The album has tracks where you are scared shitless and feel you're going insane by the experience (Pillbox Hat, Birds) and others where you just go with flow and enjoy yourself, despite how bad things are going (Feels like a wheel, I'm overflow).

I am a dog AROO

feels like a wheel and two heavens are terrifying because of the synthetic midget screams

Speedo

fuck you

pupper

sleep tight

he'll buy you a dog and then shoot it.

i dont have a dog faggot

Fuck you

what if i dont have a dog

How is Whatever I Want not considered one of the best closers next to Hacker and AD?

It's very reminiscent of a DMT Trip. It's like sonic ego loss.

The weird CGI music videos help that too

Strange how DG is so otherworldly good at closers. Hacker, AD and fuck who's watching are all three the best song on the album

I actually was pretty unsettled the first time I heard the chorus of Two Heavens. One of their most underrated tracks

not the subject song, but i started to animate my face and neck muscles in a very strange way when i heard the guitar in Birds just because of how fucking bizarre it is.