TI-Basic

Any cool projects to show off? Games?
I'm on a TI-83plus. Trying to create some graphics. Is there a way to shade between two curves without displaying the curves themselves? I know you can make the line thick or dotted, I just want it to go away completely.

Attached: TI83tris.jpg (1274x955, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tibasicdev.wikidot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got a ti84 plus ce that i barely used 2 years. anything cool i can do with it because its only rotting away in a drawer now.

you can learn TI-Basic and program anything for it
tibasicdev.wikidot.com/

Fuck off, TI-nigger. Real, working men need a dependable calculator with a real programming language.

Attached: 1517166356547.jpg (305x677, 39K)

How hard is it to program these in assembly?

>HP
>dependable
Try again

Very easy. There's dedicated support for it now, even. Simple architecture, and the new ones use the eZ80. Even easier.

You can put a gameboy emulator on it.

Attached: fx6300G.jpg (550x741, 51K)

The FX82 is all anyone will ever need. Anything else is just Apple-tier look at me garbage.

Writing a short program on something like an fx5000 / fx6000G / fx7000G / fx8000G can make your life a lot simpler.

>65051260
everything i tried to make was unplayable slow
best i managed was a 3d rotating shape

Neat. Got the source for that somewhere? I'd like to try porting it to run on the fx7000G.

TI-Basic made me want to kms
Nspire series has lua scripting which is super nice

Too bad Lua has 0 support versus TI Basic, which is designed to be a teaching tool anyways.

yeah I knew a kid who had mario bros on his.

>TI-83plus
picreleted with 128*64 display is superior

Attached: ESP8266OLED.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

this is very old

unfortunately it died with my calculator

Too bad this is too microscopic to be useful.

Damn. Oh well.

No, it's a piece of overpriced shit from 1980 that you were forced to buy by your corrupt lobbied education industry. The coolest project would be actually achieving anything productive on this piece of junk. If you really care about calculating and really need a standalone calculator, do yourself a favor, buy an old-ass windows mobile PDA for $40 and install free smath studio on it.

Attached: smath.jpg (330x330, 24K)

use lense

Attached: __.png (725x558, 896K)

>>HP
>>dependable
You know it

Attached: hp65_shuttle_300ppi.jpg (400x277, 30K)

I unironically use the iPhone calculator app for my calculus class.