Anyone else felt this way Sup Forums?

so I think i've found my pinnacle of music. pic related

i just don't see there ever being a better album than this, i've reached the ultimate peak - it's simply perfect in every way

it feels a bit pointless ever listening to anything else knowing that they all shrivel in comparison. my journey for the best music has ended so suddenly and now i am empty.

if you read SCPs it's kinda like the Perfect Drink made by the coffee machine

but yeah anyone else ever felt this way?

Oh boy it's Summer
It really is

Yeah Death Grips lmao

hello summer
Album is very good, never felt what you feel tho. Sad living that way.

>summer's finally here
>hella time, hell yes
>whip out the Sup Forumscore chart
>Radiohead's a little weird, and i don't like old music
>let's look at electronic for some hidden gems!
>plunderphonics? whoa did they invent this or something?
>THAT BOY NEEDS THERAPY
>high school is gonna be fucking awesome
>sunglasses.jpg

i think you mean Summer Crane friends. but no i've actually been here for 3 years

>SCP

>Sup Forums suddenly hates The Avalanches
What happened? I'm with you, OP. That album is perfect.

this album is pretty good but maybe just the greatest Proto-Plunderphonics album ever??

It might be the most important album in the Last 20 years, but i love other albums more. Namely:

Sweet Trip- Velocity Comfort Design
Tim Hecker- Harmony in Ultraviolet
Kendrick Lamar- TPaB
Sun Kil Moon- Benji

Personally i think music and artistry is always evolving so the "conclusions" of music or musical genres are usually made within the present times based on the music and influences that have already been created.

it's not about the album at all
people here are just annoyed with op cuz his thread is shite

>proto-plunderphonics
>in 2000

plunderphonics was invented in the 80s by John Oswald, you dense little fuck. get your head out of the Sup Forumscore and try actually giving a shit about music.

Calling this the best music is unfair, because its really just people "editing" already great music.

t. embryo
t. rockist

did i really piss you off that bad?

i'm aware of the Os, but it's not like his music moves me like avalanches. Stop trying to build an image for yourself you elitist, pretentious fuck

Have a nice day:^)

Even if you don't like it it doesn't mean it doesn't exist and that people weren't doing what the Avalanches were doing 20 years before.

kanye west's discography. every album except 808s is a 10/10 honestly

Hahahaha. Oh God. My sides. Hahahaha.

im not going to disagree with you, but i tend to think there is no album that has influenced the plunderphonics and vaporwave scenes over the last 15 years or so like Since I Left You, and im pretty sure that is Objective nformation

That's like saying apple pie can't be the best food ever because it's using previously grown apples.

You might be right but your initial post calling it proto-plunderphonics isn't because both John Oswald (who invented the genre) and Negativland were doing it in the 80s. They probably are the biggest example of the genre in the past 15/16 years but they're hardly "proto".

fuck off
SILY is 9/10

What a pleb
This

>agrees with sampling being a lower form of creation
>calls someone else a pleb

so I guess avalanches is gonna be this year's fishmans long seasons

sampling is a lower form of creation

Pleb

he's right though

>taking someone else's work is equal to writing your own

ok kid.jpg

Just wait for their next album user :^)

>putting already existing notes and chords into a certain order is different than putting already existing samples into a certain order
And good samplers will change the sample to be unrecognizable or record their own samples.

I'm actually listening to this for the first time right now, almost done, at Summer Crane, and it's pretty good but not a 10/10. 7.5/10 imo

fucking idiot